Old 03-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

it wasn't on in canada yesterday?
i thought it would be so I would get it earlier. Nope. ):
fabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not in Canada early this time. Sorry.

Ah, Booth and Brennan at the crime scene. In the salt truck. Brennan in her little beanie hat. And Booth having a need for potato chips! Ha.

And the ‘intern’ that was a Muslim, and him thanking Brennan for her patience. “I have no choice. Apparently it’s a constitutional issue.” Then Brennan explaining that Angela’s boyfriend was a girlfriend.

And the ‘mom’ thinking that Booth’s questioning was drugs, when in reality it was if they knew the daughter was pregnant. I felt sorry for Brennan in the talk. Then the chiropractor talking to Booth and Brennan and Booth knew what the patella tendonitis was!

Brennan: Despite the fact that you aren’t a real medical doctor you’ve been quite helpful
Chiropractor: Thank you. And by the way you aren’t a real medical doctor either.
Booth: Ouch

Cam: Lucky for me I’m the boss.
Brennan: I claim one of my freebies.
Cam: I claim one of my freebie declines.
Brennan was clearly mad about Cam wanting to re-hydrate the body for autopsy and not getting her bones on time.

Booth at the vending machine, and it not working and the pregnant friend showing up! Ha.

Not digging Roxie and Angela and the dog/cat thing, but apparently Roxie just broke up with Angela. Not even sure why.

Booth: Looks like I’m going to have to talk to Love ‘em and Leave ‘em Rory.

And awwww, Jack was very in tune to Angela and how upset she was over Roxie leaving her. And he was going to take her for coffee.
Cam: Sure go. This is a simple murder. Solves itself.

Brennan and the kid in the gym and discussing sex!
Brennan: Pregnancy isn’t likely without intercourse.
Booth: Right. Thanks for the tip Bones.

And oh my god! Angela and Jack in bed! I did NOT see that one coming.
She needed a good tumble, not comforting. Awwww.
Jack: It was a moment. A great moment. But like all great moments, it passed.
How sad, but true.

Half the volleyball team is pregnant! Ha. This is odd.
Booth: Wow, this texting thing is way out of control.
And at Brennan’s chastising the alpha girl for being a bad example.
Then when the girls named ‘Clinton’ and the baby daddy …
Brennan: Oh, president Bill Clinton?
So funny!

Booth in the school gym, and that kid, ‘wait you can’t lift that’ and Booth making his point. That he could do that, lift those weights, but that he couldn’t get that many girls in high school. Ha ha. That kid is so funny. The mac baby daddy. Ha ha ha.

Ah, we get Brennan and Angela having lunch/dinner.
Brennan: Will you be able to remain BBFs?
Angela: BFFs Best Friends Forever!
Ha ha. I’ve missed these little scenes, and Brennan giving Angela advice on relationship. Brennan mentioning that she uses her mind brain to pick partners.
Angela: Have you ever noticed that a sunset is more beautiful when you share it with someone that you care about?
Brennan: No I haven’t. But I’ll pay better attention next time.

This pregnancy pact is eerie. The girls making a pact to raise their kids together. And Sweets ‘let me at the alpha male’. Ha ha!

This intern is very thoughtful. Finding a way to show Brennan the bones via x-ray with the flesh still in place. And then giving the music cd to Angela to help her broken heart.

And poor Brennan when she realized that Cam had discovered the cause of death, and not her.

Brennan: If Booth and I hadn’t questioned Dr Fitz we could mount one of our clever undercover operations.
He smiled and winked at her!
TOOO cute!

Then at Sweets and Angela as ‘patients’. And undercover to find the murder weapon. And Angela told Sweets about her love life, because Brennan approved! Ha ha. And Sweets advises Angela to be celibate for 6 months. And Sweets is all concerned he needs a cover story. His fake back-ache is so freaking funny! A fireman! And the chiropractor tells him that his backache is due to sitting at a desk more than carrying people.

The end, the music. “We had a promise made. We were in love” Booth showing the chiropractor the weapon in the interrogation room. Angela looking at the end pictures of her and Jack. Cam at the body. Jack with Angela’s earring. The intern praying. Brennan watching. Very poignant.

Then the very end. Booth and Brennan at the bar. Discussing the case, and the girls.
Brennan: Woman cannot count on men.
Booth: Don’t say men like that …
Brennan: The boy who those young girls chose as their sperm donor, he seemed more than happy with the arrangement.
Brennan: Booth
Booth: You’re right.
Brennan: I know. Who are you calling?
He calls the kid. To meet at the diner.
Booth starts to say something like he knows she wants to go along.
Brennan: Go on Booth. Buy to guy thing.
Booth: Thanks.
At the diner, Booth tells the kid to not ignore his children. To not become a loser, a deadbeat. Very poignant, that song again. The ‘baby daddy’ is clearly moved by it all. A son. Who died. With his mother. He told the kid because he needed to hear it.
Then we see Brennan standing on the sidewalk watching Booth and the kid together. She knew what he did. Awww.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Chiropractor: Thank you. And by the way you aren’t a real medical doctor either

one of my favorite lines of the episode. IMO I thought Brennan was high up on her horse tonight.

my favorite line though:
Brennan: Oh, president Bill Clinton?
Old 03-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

brennan watching booth through the window and the look on her face....<3
more and more she realizes what an amazing person and man Booth is
redrose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

at the president clinton bit.

LOVED the new intern, surprisingly too!

And Sweets and Angela 'undercover'
Old 03-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

What was that song played in the ep? I know it, as it was used in an advert for something over here, but I just don't KNOW IT lol.
onebreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
What was that song played in the ep? I know it, as it was used in an advert for something over here, but I just don't KNOW IT lol.
The song is called Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez, this was the song on Arastoo Vaziri's (the intern)cd that he gave to angela. I heard this song from One Tree Hill, absolutely love this song.

I love having Angela and Sweets playing undercover, so adorable and hilarious, that was the highlight of the episode. But i loved that Cam discovered the cause of death I've always enjoyed Cam working with the interns. I do miss Zack, but the interns are funny like Nigel and Wendell.

Hodgin's and Angela? i hope they get back together, not right now, but maybe some kind of reconciliation at the end of the season.

Picture, you're the Queen of Everything..As far as the Eye can see..Under your Command..
I will be your Guardian..When all is Crumbling..Steady your Hand..
Chlollie
leytongrl07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

^^ thanks for naming the song. I just downloaded it . It is really good!
Old 03-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

The episode was okay. Not so much happening on the B/B front but that's okay.
Loved the Bones/Cam interaction, seems the two have some competion going on lately .
Somehow it escaped me that there would be another intern coming up. He was okay and had some good scenes with Cam.

Didn't really care much for Angela this eppie apart from her conversation with Brennan and her scene with Sweets in the doctor's office.
I am happy that Roxie thing is hopefully done and that she will accept Sweets advice.

Loved Brennan in the end watching Booth. Looks to me some wheels started turning in her head
Old 03-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you Chiropractor!!!
So glad Brennan finally got one uped in her condescation of others.

Isn't it ironic that the one case in which an examination of the skeleton would not have solved the case, is the one case in which Cam finally got some meat to work on?

I'm kind of torn on the whole Angela/Roxy split. On one hand, they never really spent enough time on the relationship for me to get invested (not even enough for me to take in the shallow joy of 2 hot women together), but on the other hand the break-up opens teh door to Angela and Hodgins reuiting - which I CAN NOT STAND!
I never like A/H - not when they were flirting or together. I like both characters individually, but their relationship was both without chemistry (to my eyes) and kind of made me queasy - an opinion shared by all but one of the people I know who like Bones.
dagff5tvfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagff5tvfan (View Post)
Thank you Chiropractor!!!
So glad Brennan finally got one uped in her condescation of others.

ITA. It was one of the nights best lines...Chiropractor: Thank you. And by the way you aren’t a real medical doctor either