Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Absolute Fan

I never made the connection.. It was after seeing this thread I realized that he was on that show.. aww he was cute back then.. now he's hot
Old 07-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I LOVED that show when I was younger. Ryan was always my favorite because he was the funny one He's kinda dreamy, I'll admit. And I love a guy with a sense of humor.

Wife #1/2

"I'll always feel something for him..."
Trust Fund Babies

avie by denrito
Old 07-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love Breaker High. Ryan was awsome on it. I shipped Sean and Tamira as well.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." (Oscar Wilde). ships - Shelle, Trilly, Cliffie, Laley, Nookie, Pathan, Notebookers, Jelle, Trory, B/A, J/H, P/J
Old 07-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No matter how cocky he was it was so adorable how smooth he thought he was and that the only one he was real with was Tamara.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callalily
No matter how cocky he was it was so adorable how smooth he thought he was and that the only one he was real with was Tamara.
That's what I loved about that ship.

Dawndelion, I love your avatar. Chick Like Me!
Old 07-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you Heather.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." (Oscar Wilde). ships - Shelle, Trilly, Cliffie, Laley, Nookie, Pathan, Notebookers, Jelle, Trory, B/A, J/H, P/J
Old 07-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't remember much of the show other than the premise and Ryan. I used to catch it when I could, just for him. He had such charisma and talent that he stood out above all the others. Since I didn't get Disney, that was my first exposure to Ryan and I've been a fan ever since!
- Indigo Girls
Old 07-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

I mostly remember the episode where Sean and Jimmy walked across the hot coals. That was a good show though, lol I think it came on before or after Sweet Valley High. hey if Sweet Valley High could be on DVD maybe Breaker High will.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Now that you mentioned it, i remember that episode. I don't remember if it came before or after Sweet Valley High but I remember watching both. Wasn't there a similar show after it, USA high.

I remember the episode where he keeps giving Tamira presents. One of them was a quarter, i think.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

lol yeah I remember USA high, i loved that show too.

Tamira/Sean were so cute. I remember she liked Scott Vickarious' character. But that one girl took him, its okay though cause Sean was there for her! lol

On websites they say that Scott and Ryan still keep in touch.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I remember watching Breaker High and Sweet Valley High back-to-back every afternoon (never much cared for SVH, though, because it differed so much from the books and that drove me crazy!).

S/T were such a cute premise for a couple (geeky/odd girl and "cool" guy who's not really all that cool) but I hated that they only lasted about four episodes before they broke up...I think she kissed Max? Grr.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Max that's his name! yeah I think that happened too. How many seasons of Breaker High were there? I gather there wasn't many, maybe just the one? I wish it would have done better though. It was a quirky show but it was very funny lol.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Extreme Fan

i might have blocked it out but i don't remember S/T breaking up? I know she liked Max before, but then Max and Cassidy got together, and then Sean and Tamira got together afterward. I know that Tamira questioned her feelings for Sean in one episode but i thought she resolved that.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

I dunno, I think they did break up. Didn't Tamira always have a thing for Max? and didn't they kiss that one time and Cassidy (I think thats her name) and Sean saw or maybe just one of them did,

Here are some quotes I saw on IMDB

[Sean impersonates Jimmy, by licking the plate]
Jimmy Farrell: Wait a minute, that is HORRIBLY out of proportion. Everyone knows that I lick a plate counter-clockwise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean Hanlon: You know, under these clothes I have the body of a Calvin Klein model.
Girl: Yeah, Kate Moss.

lol, I love the first quote I remember the episode where Sean and Jimmy are acting like each other cause they are mad at each other. There is a website where you can vote for Breaker high to go on DVD it isn't for sure that it will but who knows maybe one day it will. The site is www.tvshowsondvd.com
Old 07-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Spike_luver you are very correct they did brake up because she kissed max.