Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing Nick! That's great, hopefully also an indication for the Europe release date

The new BTS picture that Cameron Crowe shared on his official website:

Quote:
Editor Joe Hutshing, Gilcrest & Ng – Untitled Hawaii Editorial – March 28, 2014

Here’s the latest picture from Untitled Hawaii courtesy of Cameron. It’s editor Joe Hutshing hard at work on a scene with Bradley Cooper (Brain Gilcrest) and Emma Stone (Allison Ng). Joe has worked his magic previously on Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous and Vanilla Sky.
Editing Untitled Hawaii: Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper Get Serious – The Uncool - The Official Site for Everything Cameron Crowe
Old 05-15-2014, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that info, Nick! And thanks for posting the new photo, Lindsey!
Old 05-16-2014, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Mark Mothersbaugh is going to score the movie

Quote:
Mark Mothersbaugh revealed in an interview at last night’s BMI Film & Television Awards in Beverly Hills that he is currently scoring Cameron Crowe’s currently untitled romantic comedy drama starring Bradley Cooper, Emmy Stone, Rachel McAdams, Alec Baldwin, Jay Baruchel, Michael Chernus and Ilvana Milicevic. The movie follows a Hawaii-based defense contractor who has to work with an Air Force pilot to stop the launch of a weapons satellite. In the process, the pair begin to fall for one another. Crowe has also written the screenplay and is producing the with Scott Rudin (No Country for Old Men, The Social Network, Captain Phillips). Crowe previously collaborated with Jónsi on his last feature We Bought a Zoo and his wife Nancy Wilson who composed music for films including Vanilla Sky, Elizabethtown and Almost Famous. The untitled Cameron Crowe project is set to be released on December 25, 2014 by Columbia Pictures.
Mark Mothersbaugh to Score Cameron Crowe’s Untitled Hawaii-Based Comedy Drama | Film Music Reporter
He mentions in the interview that he is 1/3 in the way of scoring
Old 05-16-2014, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

That's so exciting, thank you for sharing, Lindsey!
Old 05-19-2014, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

No problem It must be so amazing for a composer to work with a writer/director who has such a passion for music himself

I was just thinking, I hope Cameron Crowe/TheUncool will share the first BTS with Jaeden Lieberher/Mitchell soon I actually just came across this instagram post posted by his dad. It's a on set photo of Jaeden with Bill Murray.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

That's an incredible find, Lindsey! Look at that dimple, awwww.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that photo is actually from St. Vincent (formerly St. Vincent De Van Nuys), as I remember seeing this pic before they started shooting in Hawaii. The little fella has already gotten to film 2 movies with Bill Murray!!!
Old 05-20-2014, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

You are right Nick! Sorry my mistake, it's pretty amazing that he worked with Bill Murray twice already
Old 05-20-2014, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Wow! That's amazing!
Old 05-21-2014, 09:08 PM
New Fan

Believe it or not, that's from another film with Bill and Jaeden that was filmed before Untitled Hawaii
Old 05-21-2014, 11:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Greg - I know there probably isn't a lot you can say - but is there anything you can share about when we might be able to see a trailer and/or the official movie title? Thanks for continuing to keep us updated with new pics - it's getting us very excited about the film!
Old 05-24-2014, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for stopping by again Greg and for the confirmation!

This is a bit off-topic, but since we are talking about Bill Murray I feel like I have to share this segment of him on the Graham Norton Show earlier this year. His interviews are the best, and I'm looking forward to the promotion of this one. It also features Matt Damon, who is in We Bought The Zoo so we have the Cameron Crowe connection there

This whole episode of Graham Norton is worth the watch, but the other official segment of Murray talking about his Japanese phrasebook is also so funny.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:03 AM
New Fan

I don't have any official word on a trailer, but we aren't seeing any other christmas release trailers just yet....my best guess (and it's just that) is probably late Summer
Old 06-09-2014, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for stopping by again Greg, I'm looking forward to seeing the trailer already! I'm also really curious to find out the title
Old 06-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I'm so curious about that too! Thanks for the info, Greg!