Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

I don't remember Rachel working with him before, and I think you are referring to Mark Townsend

Also, don't think Kayleen did her make-up the last two days. I think she is with Lily Collins, she RT'ed a picture with of Lily and the guy of Just Jared.

EDIT: Rachel got her hair colored by Vanessa Spaeth at the Andy Lecompte Salon in West Hollywood according to this instagram.

Last edited by winterbird; 08-10-2013 at 05:25 AM
Old 08-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

OH! Probably so. I can never keep the names straight.

And I agree that I don't think Kayleen did her makeup. I can usually sort of tell if it's Kayleen's work on Rachel and she's always in the background of a picture or two and I haven't seen her anywhere.

Also, for sure agree with Vanessa having done her hair! Kayleen commented on this photo Rachel's stylist Mariel of R&M posted from the premiere on Thursday.

Quote:
kayleenmcadams
@vspaeth look at how good your red turned out! πŸ‘
Old 08-11-2013, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

I know Amanda, I always try to spot Kayleen. I love it when they work together

I also think her hair stylist might work with Rachel again in September in New York. Emma Freud mentioned before she was going to NY in September for 'new movie'. And Ken now mentions in a comment he will be back in September in NY.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

I would totally be down for that based on the looks we've seen so far. I've loved them both.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Me too, although I think Mark Townsend is still my favorite hair dresser. I really love when he does these kind of creations.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

I think they're really lovely too! I just also love it when her hair is down though, just those soft waves, I want her to wear it like that ALWAYS.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

I was just thinking about how funny I think it is that they keep calling that white dress from the London premiere "futuristic." Is it just futuristic because of the belt, or..? And why is THAT belt futuristic?! When I paint my fingernails that color does it make THEM futuristic? Guys, I don't get fashion.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

I guess the belt is futuristic? The last two looks of Rachel are really popular, a lot of (fashion) sites include them in their best dressed list
Old 08-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. Either Rob or Mariel one posted on their Instagram today about how Rachel's and Lily Collins's looks were getting a lot of best dressed attention and #RandM styled them both. I'm kind of proud for them!
Old 08-17-2013, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

Me too, they created some amazing looks for Lily as well during the MI promotion. Rachel was featured in the fashion police:

Quote:
WE DID IT AGAIN 2nd week in a row that we got best dressed on @e_FashionPolice Thanks to @NeNeLeakes @Joan_Rivers #rachelmcadams #RandM
https://twitter.com/robzangardi/stat...91873633308672
Old 08-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Amazing! I got some Google alert last night that said she was worst dressed in London. It was talking about how the dress had too much material and blah blah and I was like YOU GUYS ARE NUTS.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Really? How can people not love this look? She looks so stunning! I thought everything was perfect including her hair and make-up!!

Came across this from the National post:
Quote:
That that fiery orange-red do being rocked these days by hair chameleon Rachel McAdamsβ€” the one that’s had the beauty blogosphere alit? It’s the handiwork of Craig Moirof Salon Dew, here on Scollard Street. β€œShe’s willing to try anything,” is what the Toronto colourist has told Allure.
Shinan: Pamela Wallin, Peter Mansbridge, John Turner β€” just call it a game of musical hot seats | National Post
I thought that Vanessa Spaeth did her hair, but maybe Moirof did.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

YEAH I DON'T KNOW EITHER, I just completely disregarded the whole article cos what even.

I just Googled Craig Moir and came across this article. I wonder if maybe he did her original red back in December? And then Vanessa Spaeth did the lightening of it in LA a couple weeks ago? Because it's definitely a different red than it was earlier in the year. That, or maybe it's just lazy journalism and they just assumed that because he did her hair previously that he kept it up.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Well Robert Ramos did her hair back in December. But maybe Moir dyed it red at one point as well?
Old 08-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

OH YEAH. So I have no idea. That Allure article says he did the 'red' from 2005 so maybe that's it. Who knows. The point is I totally believe Kayleen et al on Instagram more than that post.