Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

They sure did

I came across a pretty creative collage for a movie meme with Rachel & Ryan (they combined Red Eye, Drive and The Notebook)

Quote:
The Notebook as a zombie apocalypse road movie
“Now you know that I want to give you all the things that you want, right? But I can’t, because they’re gone… They’re broken.
Soylently
Old 05-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love this as well, really creative, I love it when peopl make AU graphics!
Old 05-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

It makes me want to see Drive and Red Eye again
Old 05-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Passionate Fan

That's rather cool. I will say what Lindsey normally says: it would be nice to see them working together again. I know deep down they won't but it would be amazing if it could happen.

I was really surprised with Drive. I saw Nicolas Winding Refn's Valhalla Rising (mainly for the gorgeous Mads Mikkelsen) when it came out, and I fell asleep a few times during the film. It was painfully boring. So I started watching Drive with no expectations, and I was so pleased with it.

Red Eye on the other hand is a mess of a film but I love it so much. Rachel showed amazing potential.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Yes I am still a McGosling shipper, although I gave up hope for them getting together a long time ago. Plus I love her with Michael, and maybe even more then with Ryan. She seems so happy and confortable with Michael

I really enjoyed Drive, I think my favorite Ryan movie last year. I am looking forward to Only God Forgives, although I hope it won't be 'Drive 2'
Old 05-29-2012, 04:54 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm excited for Only God Forgives too. Kristin Scott Thomas being part of the cast is an amazing plus.

Well as a "McSheen" shipper I won't deny you how pleased I am that both Rachel and Michael are so happy together.
I have noticed that Ryan and Eva Mendes are still together. Maybe it is more serious than I first thought. I'm not as acquainted with Eva's career as I am with Ryan's, but I hope they are both happy.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

I never follow Eva's career. The only fllm I can recall with her is Hitch. I am looking forward to "The Place Beyond the Pines"
Old 05-29-2012, 11:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Still not sold on Eva Mendes but heh, can't do anything about it! Really excited about Ryan's upcoming movies, can't wait for him to start doing promotion, I miss his interviews.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

I so agree with you Aurore. But them promoting together might chance that.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah Hitch for me too.

If you don't mind me asking girls, what is it that you don't like about Eva? I'm not defending her or her relationship with Ryan in any way. I am just curious.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've just never really been a fan of her acting and she just comes off as a diva sometimes... Idk, she just doesn't seem like a great match for ryan. Plus they never really seem happy or cute when they get photographed together sooo... Maybe she'll grow on me when they start doing promotion for TPBTP, who knows?
Old 05-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

I agree with Aurore, Lydia. (And I was always secretly hoping Ryan and Michelle would date )

I hope TPBTP promoting will change it, I mean I love the chemistry Ryan has with every co-star so far.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ryan and Michelle were/are perfect! I love them so much, my favorite ryan pairing! (after rachel, obviously )

I also hope they won't focus the promotion on ryan/eva too much though.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for answering me both of you. I have always wanted to know what Ryan fans thought of Eva. I like Michelle for Ryan but I love her with Jason Segel.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

That GIF/interview makes me so happy

No problem Lydia, I feel a bit ashamed that I don't like Ryan and Even together though It really makes me feel like a 'fangirl' I agree, Michelle and Jasome are cute together.

Oh I agree Aurore, I don't know if my heart is ready to see footage of them gushing about each other