Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
Wanna exchange some of our weather, Jess?
Yes, please!

Ooh, Happy birthday, Belle! I hope you had a good birthday.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 08-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's a deal then.

I hope your b-day's going great too, Belle.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you, guys!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anytime.

So, how was it?
Old 08-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was lots of fun. I went out on Sunday with friends. And I ate sushi.

I'm leaving on vacation on Friday! I'm going on a cruise in the Mediterranean. I only have tomorrow to pack, so I'm rushing.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sushi! I could honestly live off nothing but sushi. Well, and water, lol.

Oh wow, that sounds like a lovely vacation. I hope you have a blast, but I'm sure you will. Make sure to tell us all about it once you get back.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Glad you had a great birthday, Belle!

Ooh, a cruise! That sounds fun! How long are you going for?

I can't wait for my vacation.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 08-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too, Anji.

I'm going to be back on August 30th, and I start school on the 1st. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get an internet connection, so if I don't, I'll talk to you guys later.

Are you going anywhere on vacation, Jess?
Old 08-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Miss us lots, while you're having a blast, Belle.

Where are you headed for your vacation, Jess?
Old 08-22-2009, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Have fun, Belle!

I'll be heading to Thailand and Hong Kong from 28th August to the 6th September. I'm coming back home a bit earlier than I would've liked to since I've got tons of assignments to come back to. If I didn't have any, I would've stayed for the fortnight!

My forehead hurts. A shuttlecock hit my forehead last night at my badminton session, thanks to a slightly over-aggressive player. Luckily no bruise!
|| JESS
Old 08-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oooh, Thailand and Hong Kong! Make sure to tell us all about it when you return. I've always wanted to visit both places.

I'm glad you don't have a bruise.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

It's been three years since I've gone to Thailand. My parents are from Thailand, so whenever they go to back to visit for a holiday, I tag along for the shopping! And also to see my relatives (even though none of them can understand me).

I'm excited for Hong Kong though. I have no memories of it since I was one when I last went there, so it'll be completely new for me. I'm excited for Disneyland, though! My parents think I'm too old for it. Never too old for Disneyland!
|| JESS
Old 08-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're so lucky!

Oh, I definitely agree. You NEVER outgrow Disneyworld/Disneyland.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Gah!

My parents are panicking. My parents are having problems with the settlement of their business (they're handing it over to someone else) and it was supposed to be done last week, and then on Monday, but more problems keep popping up. I hope it gets done by tonight, because I don't want to cancel my flights.
|| JESS
Old 08-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I hope everything gets sorted out too.