Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2007, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles (View Post)
What movies are you planning to see with your free tickets?

I've never seen Dark Angel. Was it similar to Buffy or what?
Um seeing as I have four left, I might see No Reservations this week -- depending if I've got the time, and then there's Superbad, Hairspray, and Waitress coming out early September which I really want to see as well. But I also want to see Evan Almighty for Steve Carell, even though I know it won't be so bad. I'm more likely to use a free one for that movie actually.

Don't worry, I didn't use all six (that I've used so far). I gave two to my friend and her boyfriend.

Hmm, nah, I don't think it was similar to Buffy. It was interesting.

I've started my management essay today. Yay! It's due on Friday morning, and as always I leave things to the last minute. I can't help it!
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 08-14-2007, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Waitress the one with Keri Russell? Haven't seen it, but I've heard a lot of good things about it.

That's not so bad...a whole 3 days before Friday. I hate writing papers too, so I wait to the last minute too. Especially English essays.

Nataly, maybe I should visit the board. I've never went there. I usually don't post on TV shows that I watch, but I'll defnitely swing by.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:34 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, Waitress has Keri Russell in it.

I've nearly finished my essay. Just gotta write my introduction, conclusion, and then type the whole thing up. Another day to complete it. Management is compulsory, so if I had the chance that it wasn't, I wouldn't take this subject.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 08-15-2007, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I start school in less than a month. I don't want to go back.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I start school in less than a month. I don't want to go back.
Aw, after next week, I have a two week mid semester break. Although, it won't be much of a break. I've have two essays to do, and have to study for three tests (which I have on the week I go back).

Sometimes it's not fun to be a university student. I felt like a zombie this morning, when I handed in my essay. And then I came home after my classes and slept for the rest of the day.

BTW - happy birthday, Belle! How was your birthday?
|| JESS

Last edited by NZOCFan; 08-17-2007 at 04:01 AM
Old 08-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Google ads on this page all ready 'sudoku puzzles'.

At least you handed your essay in on time. And you got to sleep. I hate it when you finish an essay and you hand on in, only to go back home and struggle to finish another that's due the next day.

Well it's only 11 in the morning here, so my birthday just started. I don't think I'm doing anything special today. My friend invited me to a barbecue tomorrow, so I'll just see everyone tomorrow. Then on Sunday, I'm probably going to have dinner with my parents.

Also, on Sunday, I decided that I'm going to bake myself my birthday cake. I'm going to make a chocolate cake. Hopefully, it'll be good, if not, it's not going to be a good birthday.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Mmm, chocolate cake. I love cake. Get someone to bake it for you! You shouldn't do that on your birthday! Although, it does sound like something I'd do.

I was just watching Iron Chef America and the secret ingredient was chocolate. That program always makes me hungry.
|| JESS
Old 08-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds like a good Iron chef episode. I love chocolate.

I think I overbaked my cake, so it looks a little bit dry. I have to make frosting, so hopefully it'll be okay at the end. Even if it isn't, at least at my friend's barbecue yesterday, I had two pieces of cake: cheesecake and mousse cake.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:33 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh mousse cake sounds good. I've always up and down when it comes to cheesecake. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I think it's weird. Although, I was watching Martha the other day and she coincidentially made a New York Cheesecake thing with Zac Posen. It looked tasty.

I attempted an apple crumble this afternoon after I finished my classes, but it wasn't sweet enough. Ahh so sad.
|| JESS
Old 08-20-2007, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The concept of cheesecake is weird, I agree, but I just love it. It's so yummy.

I think I'm going to lay off baking with new recipes for a while.

Apple crumbe sounds delicious. I don't often cook with apples though.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

I only like apples in apple pie/crumble. Other then that, I don't eat them. They're too hard to bite into for me.

Yay, I just finished the last piece of "actual" work for this half of the semester! Three more days and I'm going to spend my two week break sleeping (and then study for my stupid tests).

I just got into watching Arrested Development. It's so wacky and funny. If only I watched it when it was on TV, so I wouldn't have to pay for the DVDs.
|| JESS

Last edited by NZOCFan; 08-21-2007 at 04:14 AM
Old 08-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like apple pie/crumble, but I don't like cooked apples. The whole notion is just really strange. I eat raw apples, but I only like them when they're really crunchy and sour (like Granny Smith).

Ooh, awesome! Vacation time. My vacation is coming to an end. I have to even go to school before it actually starts to get my photo ID.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

hey guys
Old 08-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anything new going on with you?
Old 08-23-2007, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ooh, awesome! Vacation time. My vacation is coming to an end. I have to even go to school before it actually starts to get my photo ID.
You have to get a new ID every year you go back? My uni ID that I have, I'm allowed keep for a maximum of six years or the end of my degree. It's rather relieving actually.

I think I might buy some new clothes tomorrow. To celebrate my two week break. Hee.

Hey Nataly
|| JESS