Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

I agree Nerble. It's wonderful to see the happy Logan when he's with her. But like he said, she was *all* he cared about at that point. And losing her, well, we saw what that did to him. I really feel for him because at this point he has no support system. And he really needs to come to terms within himself and feel like life is worth living period. Beyond any one certain factor, even V.

As for why I ship them, I don't know with me it's hard to say. I usually throw logic right out the door when it comes to some of my ships if I see a certain sparkage when two characters/actors connect. And it's the whole package with these two. So much backstory evolving over the season and I love seeing a love story evolve over the season, being a part of it. Instead of having it already there, like with Duncan. I just never felt IT with them, like I do with L/V.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I always go for the damaged and broken in snarky ships. I tend to find the best chemistry between two characters who are snipping away at each other. For me it just adds depth to the relationship.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hee, we're gonna have to make a new thread soon... we should try to make it prettier and stuff! And we need a title
Old 07-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Absolute Fan

YAH! New thread soon! We're going to be the very first thread on the Kristen board to get a 2nd thread, right? Yee haw! We rule! The LoVers are taking over the friggin' world!
Old 07-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Total Fan

Any title ideas?
Old 07-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Absolute Fan

I am the apsolute worst person to think up titles because I am so not-creative!
Old 07-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Absolute Fan

I got nothing for thread titles....
but yay for us almost being done with this thread!
Old 07-08-2005, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

They LoVe each other and we LoVe them as a possible new thread title?
Old 07-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmmm, I really like that title suggestion!
Old 07-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thats cute
Old 07-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really stink at coming up with titles, so I always leave that up to the creative people. It always ends up being something really cute. Everyone who comes up with titles is always so clever.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Here here!!! I agree!
Old 07-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nobody has any ideas?
Old 07-25-2005, 09:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Come on guys! We're soooo close to the new thread that I can taste it!! Do we really have nothing left to talk about here?!?!?
Old 07-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Do you guys think that they will actually do couple picture promos of the two of them? I hope so, would so help out my fan art.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread