Old 08-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm Back!!
Old 08-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to do my best to come back to this place..I've really missed it, and I've missed you guys..stupid life being all hectic atm
Old 08-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

miss ya too
well at least it was a good hectic for the past week right?
Old 08-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes except for my injuries
I wish I could stay longer tonight, but I'm soo tired
I promise I will post like crazy on here tomorrow
gnight
Old 12-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Big titles across the dial include the Cheadle-led ensemble comedy "House of Lies," a Showtime series bound for Canada's Movie Central/The Movie Network on Jan. 9.

"We've called it our 'staff pick' internally — we're pretty excited about that one," says Maria Hale, head of TV programming and production for Corus, which oversees Movie Central/HBO Canada.

"It has a great cast, first and foremost. And it's looking at the business of management consulting from sort of a comedic reality perspective, I think that's going to make it quite engaging."
Star-packed series from Messing, Sutherland, Cheadle heat TV's winter lineup - Winnipeg Free Press
Old 12-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont think i even have that though..

didnt realize we had a canadian thread. anyways i think im the only canadian that still posts on here anyways LOL!
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea ever since michelle left :/

Quote:
FX Canada will air a comedy from the team behind It’s Always Sunny In Philadephia alongside a boxing drama as part of its mid-season schedule.

Animated comedy Unsupervised, featuring a voice cast including Justin Long and Kristen Bell, charts the lives of two best friends as they navigate their teenage years without any parental guidance.

The show was created by Sunny In Philadephia alumni Rob Ronsell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby, produced by FX Productions and will debut in January.

Meanwhile, Lights Out follows a former heavyweight boxing champion as he considers life outside the ring. The Fox Television Studios series will air in February.

Unsupervised and Lights Out line-up on FX’s midseason schedule alongside the second season of biker gang drama Sons of Anarchy and comedy Louie, based on the experiences of comedian Louis CK. Reality show The Ultimate Fighter also returns for its 15th season in March.

FX Canada launched in October with original FX series including American Horror Story, Wilfred and Sons of Anarchy. It is jointly owned by FX in the US and Canada’s Rogers Media.
FX Canada enters the ring | News | c21Media
Old 12-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

we have fx canada too must be another paid channel
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread