Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I agree, they were all about passion & letting yourself go. I think that a kiss would happen when they just couldn't deny it anymore & that would definitely be intense
Old 05-29-2018, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish we could have seen that! These two just have so much passion and fire with them!
I am an original”
Old 05-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They did, I still can't quite believe that Disney actually cancelled this show & cheated us out of seeing all of that
Old 05-31-2018, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Right! It was so unfair to all us fans!
I am an original”
Old 06-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was, now we'll always be left wondering about what could have been...
Old 06-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess at least we have our imaginations! ( and fanfic)
I am an original”
Old 06-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That is true. I just need to start reading fanfictions to get some ideas of how some authors have written a first kiss for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I don't know what I'd want their first kiss to be like. If it had happened in Texas part 2, I would have been really happy with that. But because it didn't, I think I'd want it to be a little bit different next time they get that close...
I can understand that. Now that I think about it, I think I would have preferred the same thing. Even though I love that they got super-close during the campfire scene, I don't know how prepared I would have been for that moment to lead to a kiss. When it didn't happen, I thought about how I would have wanted it to happen. I still don't have an answer. I'm at a point where I think that I would have been happy with any scenario that led to their first kiss...just as long as the kiss actually happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I can see their first kiss being really full of passion for some reason and in an intense moment maybe.
That's how I see it too. When the Classmates said that they were like fire, it was hard to imagine anything less than and .

Quote:
I agree, they were all about passion & letting yourself go. I think that a kiss would happen when they just couldn't deny it anymore & that would definitely be intense
Exactly! Their first kiss would have been all about passion, fire and intensity. I can imagine Lucas and Maya having that kind of kiss when they're a little bit older.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you there, I think a passionate kiss with them would happen when they were older...after a couple years of build up.
I am an original”
Old 06-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Exactly! Some couples need time for the simmer to reach ...and I think Lucas and Maya are definitely one of those couples.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They are!

I'm kinda glad that they didn't kiss in that campfire scene - mainly because of the way the storyline went afterwards. If they had kissed then, it would have had to be written differently, I don't think they'd have any doubts about if they wanted to be together if they did kiss
Old 06-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

That makes perfect sense. That was a passionate scene for sure, but their first kiss I think has to be when they were both completely ready.
I am an original”
Old 06-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes! As much as I love the spontaneous can't-contain-it-anymore kiss, with Lucas and Maya, I would have wanted them both to be ready for their first kiss...and what it meant.

Quote:
They are!

I'm kinda glad that they didn't kiss in that campfire scene - mainly because of the way the storyline went afterwards. If they had kissed then, it would have had to be written differently, I don't think they'd have any doubts about if they wanted to be together if they did kiss
Oh, yes. For some reason, part of me thinks that if they had kissed in that moment, things would have turned out really, really badly for them. It was tough enough watching them trying to figure out what the change in their dynamic meant. It would have gotten even messier if they had had to figure out why they had kissed in that moment, especially when they both knew that they weren't the only ones that were going to be affected. And I completely agree with you about a Lucas/Maya kiss coming when they both don't have any doubts about what they want.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, a much better time for them to kiss would be when all the triangle drama was over & done with. Once they kissed - they're be no seperating them!

A cute parallel

but was the ride worth it? — i didn’t know it was a big secret. ...
Old 06-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I absolutely love that Mondler parallel!
I am an original”
Old 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, a much better time for them to kiss would be when all the triangle drama was over & done with. Once they kissed - they're be no seperating them!

A cute parallel

but was the ride worth it? — i didn’t know it was a big secret.* * * * * * *...
Exactly. I would want them to be absolutely sure that they are ready for that step. I wouldn't want them to always wonder what if, you know? That would take a little bit of the joy out of the moment.

That parallel with Lucas and Maya is so cute! Whoa, I didn't realize that Chandler and Monica did it too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread