Favorite dessert?
Favorite ice cream flavor?
Any brothers or sisters?
Summer or winter?
Favorite flower?
Do you have boy/girlfriend?
Favorite rock band?
Do you like U2?
Man and women who you think are the sexiests of the world?
If you could be a person (anyone alive or death) who would you be and why?
If you could be married whith somebody (anyone) who would you choose?
Fav. country?
Where would you love to live and why?

That's all
Old 06-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hewson
Do you work or study?
If you study... where?
Do you have any pets?
Dogs or cats?
Pepsi or coke?
Favorite dessert?
Favorite ice cream flavor?
Any brothers or sisters?
Summer or winter?
Favorite flower?
Do you have boy/girlfriend?
Favorite rock band?
Do you like U2?
Man and women who you think are the sexiests of the world?
If you could be a person (anyone alive or death) who would you be and why?
If you could be married whith somebody (anyone) who would you choose?
Fav. country?
Where would you love to live and why?

That's all
Yay so many questions I love it.

1. Both. I've been working at a place called University Chicken (or Cluck U.) for 3 in 1/2 years now. I started at $8 and got 6 .50 raises so I'm pretty well off now. I first started as a cashier and now open the store in the mornings and am classified as a manager. Crappy drop, beautiful pay.

2. I go to De Anza which is a community college. I have a week and a half left. When that is over I will work for the summer and go back to actually take classes I need.

3. I have a cat named Oreo. She's a tuxedo cat that we got from a rescue organization. She was hit by a car and her legs were paralyzed. She is fully healed now. She is so fun though, I think she thinks she is a dog. If you throw those cat nip mice she chases it, brings it back to you and drops it. It does get very annoying after awhile though.

4. I really like both. I like cats because they will cuddle with you and I find purring very comforiting. But I love dogs too because you can play with them more.

5. Coke, but not straight coke, I only drink cherry coke. Pepsi burns going down, and I just don't like the coke flavor. But I do enjoy drinking cherry coke.

6. My favorite dessert would have to be the Oreo Madness at TGIFridays. I just had it the other day. Yum! I love the Oreo cookie part, but oddly I am not a big fan of Oreo cookies.

7. My favorite ice cream flavor is Half Baked by Ben and Jerry's. It's chocolate and vanilla ice cream with brownie and cookie dough. I'm actually eating it now, it is sooo good!

8. I have two half brothers Jeff and Ryan who are 7 and 6 years older than me, but they're like my real brothers. They are older so they've always been there. I have one step sister Shelby but I don't know her too well.

9. I had always been a winter girl but right now I really want the summer! I am dying to lay in the sun and tan and swim! I am also dying to be out of school!

10. My favorite flower is an orchid. That's the flower that was on my prom corsage and I always thought they were really pretty.

11. I have a boyfriend Tommy. We have been dating for 2 1/2 months. But he just got a job recently and I havn't gotten to see him in awhile because we've both been working a lot!

12. My favorite rock band would have to be Fall Out Boy. I don't know if you really could classify them as "rock" but they're my favorite band. I got there new cd awhile ago and I havn't been able to stop listening to it. All of the songs on it are my favorite.

13. I admit I don't own a cd, but the singles I've heard are catchy and I do sing along when I hear them.

14. The sexiest man would definetly have to be Ryan Gosling. He is so hot. I have loved him ever since his days on the Mickey Mouse Club The most sexiest woman would be Natalie Portman. She is just so beautiful! My gosh I've seen some recent photos of her and I am just in pure shock!

15. I would be Rachel McAdams just so I could kiss Ryan Gosling like she did the other night on the movie awards.

16. If I could be married to someone I would be married to Hayden Christenson. When I was a junior and Star Wars Ep 2 was coming out me and a friend wrote out a guest list to my wedding with Hayden when we were bored. We even went online to search for a wedding and bridesmade dresses.

17. My favorite country is France. I would love to go there, it's so foreign (duh!) but the structure of everything is so old and antique. I would love to go there though I wouldn't be able to communicate with people very well. I would get as far as Ca Va? Oui Ca Va and that is about it.

18. I would love to live in Paris. I would have to learn the language better but it's so beautiful. It is just something so different from what I am living in now and I would love to just experience that.
Old 06-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Damn, I go offline to sleep and there goes the seat.
Not to be annoying but I think I was first to ask to be next, so after Spike_luver, can I go please?
Bunny #69
http://sctransresources.org
Old 06-11-2005, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Do you like to read?
Do you call it a couch, sofa or davenport?
What food is your guilty pleasure?

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 06-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggiepopple
Do you like to read?
Do you call it a couch, sofa or davenport?
What food is your guilty pleasure?
1. Yes I do enjoy reading. Right now I am re-reading the Goblet of Fire before The Half Blood Prince comes out. I am also reading the Sisterhood of the travling pants. I just saw the movie and I fell in love.

2. I call it a couch. We got ours from LayZboy when my brother worked there, we got a sweet deal.

3. My food guilty pleasure would be chocolate dipped strawberrys. I tried them at New Years and ever since when I see one I dig in... sooo good!

Niffler No worries, if we were deciding on doing the rule where you pick people (which I noticed all the other hot seats do) I was going to pick you.
Old 06-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

thanks hon

Ok, so how many pillows do you sleep with at night?
When did you get your first kiss?
How many siblings do you have?
What time of day were you born?
And now, ask yourself a question and answer it
Bunny #69

Last edited by Niffler; 06-11-2005 at 04:34 PM
Old 06-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niffler
thanks hon

Ok, so how many pillows do you sleep with at night?
When did you get your first kiss?
How many siblings do you have?
What time of day were you born?
And now, ask yourself a question and answer it
1. At night I sleep with 4 pillows. I used to sleep with 2 but they didn't do the trick I kept getting neck aches when I would wake up. I moved to 4 and I think it is too much, I should settle with 3 soon.

2. I got my first kiss when I was in 4th grade from a guy named Michael. He was my boyfriend at the time, I don't know why. When I think of him now I think of Marilyon Manson for some reason though they show no resemblance. Actually now that I think about it he reminds me of a young Snape. oh wow...

3. I have two half brothers and one step sister. I think that will be the end of my sibling line unless my Dad and Step Mom decide to have a child, I know they brought the subject up one time. I wouldn't mind having a younger sibling.

4. I was born just in time for dinner as my Mom puts it. I believe I was born around 6 o'clock, my mom started pushing before the Dr. arrived, a nurse delievered me.

5. The question that I am asking myself is "What was your worst day like?"
It happened recently actually. A woman had come into my work (I work at a restraunt) and she tried giving me a story about how she didn't have money (although she had clearly enough to pay for her meal and cigarettes) and she asked if she could get two drinks for her children and run to the ATM next door to pay me afterwards. Well the lady never came back with my money so I was freaking pissed off (the next time she comes in I'm telling her she can walk right back out again.) I was expecting to go home but a group of kids from my church came to pick me up from work so I could go to a meeting. When I got into the car my jeans ripped in the front (this wouldn't be the only time this has happened to me) and I started to cry cause my day was just getting that much more better. My parents were gone for the weekend so I had some friends over and we got drunk. I called up my ex boyfriend and that was just awkward. Bad bad day.

Keep the questions coming
Old 06-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow! that cat is so beautiful! I love animals, I'm gonna study for vet
Is so cool that you rescued him!
I love Orchid too!
So bad you can't see your boyfriend!
That Ryan Gosling is hot
I would LOVE to visit France too! actually this morning I was watching a tv program about their arquitecture. Is so beautiful!
I knew a few more words in french, I took lesson for a year.
Besides of ça va that means what's up.
Comment tu t'apelle? (ok my gramatic sucks but I know how to pronounce it! )
it means 'what's your name'
Je m'apelle Samantha 'My name is Samantha'
Je sui 'I am'
avec 'with'
ok my brain is dry, I need to take lessons again!
I swear I knew a lot more!

Some more questions

1. Do you have any phobias?
2. Do you have a hot neighbour?
3. Have you met a celebrity?
4. Have you hit a car?

all for today

Last edited by Sam Hewson; 06-12-2005 at 11:13 PM
Old 06-13-2005, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hewson
Some more questions

1. Do you have any phobias?
2. Do you have a hot neighbour?
3. Have you met a celebrity?
4. Have you hit a car?

all for today
1. I am scared of any sort of bugs. Spiders especially I just woke up my moms boyfriend to kill one. I'm scared of heights, but not scared of falling.

2. I used to live next to these 4 college guys. Friends came over all the time hoping to get a glance at one. One of them was way obsessive compulsive. My mom would put out nuts for the squirrels and he would line them up on the porch and my friends would go kick them off, they're mean but it was fun.

3. I have met a lot of WWE superstars back in the day when I watched wrestling. I met like Stone Cold and HHH and stuff. lol. That's as far as my celebrity meeting has gone.

4. No I have not hit a car with another car though I have been hit twice now. Both I was rear ended because the person behind me didnt stop....
Old 06-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Extreme Fan

What was the worst accident you ever had?
Coolest place you ever visited?
Where is your "spot" where yo go to think or just... be.
Bunny #69
Old 06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niffler
What was the worst accident you ever had?
Coolest place you ever visited?
Where is your "spot" where yo go to think or just... be.
1. The worst accident I've been in was actually not that bad at all. My friend was driving and it was fairly trafficy out. We were in the middle of an intersection and we had to break a little fast but, that wasn't what caused the accident. There was one car behind us and the car behind them was speeding very fast (not to mention in a rental with no insurance) he failed to stop hitting the car behind us and they hit us. We got away with the worst damage but I havnt been in that many accidents.

2. Coolest place was Costa Rica. It was so awesome I was there for 2 weeks around Christmas and it was just really neat. I had so much fun while I was there. I hope that we go back soon. I have over like 5 hours of film but most of it was horsing around with my cousins. I think if we went back now Costa Rica would be in trouble cause now we're of legal age lol.

3. The shower. I can totaly just get away and be in my thoughts. (hopefully) no one to interupt me and it's just peaceful.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, I had a rough week, sorry i didn't come back.
So, did the thread die?
Is the seat open?
Bunny #69
Old 06-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Where is everyone? (yes, it's an official question!!!)

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
Old 06-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I know, for real. I dunno what happened. Is the thread dead, or is there chance of it being resurrected? Heh.
I am up for having a seat... if y'all are. If not, it's all good.
Bunny #69
Old 06-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well.... I would say you can take the seat... I mean... I think technically the week is over... right?

But it would really help if people would come in here!!! Hmm... maybe everyone if off on vacation? If so... lucky ones!!

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
Closed Thread   Post New Thread