Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2016, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yep, very Farkle
Old 06-27-2016, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Indeed speaking of orange turtlenecks remember the one Farkle picked for the time capsule? well not only its his favorite but its the one Riley wore. Oh I really liked what I read on Tumblr about Riley being the sun to Farkle's moon which is true Riley wears lights colors while Farkle wears dark colors.
Old 06-27-2016, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

& they've got that whole thing about space
Old 06-27-2016, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

In PR when Cory says "look down the road to someone's possiblities" the camera angle has only Farkle/Riley in that shot and I can't help but smile. Another reminder that this show is full of constant foreshadowing when it comes to these two.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

didn't even realize the turtleneck!
Old 06-28-2016, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
& they've got that whole thing about space
Yep I thought it was interesting that Farkle's favorite Star Wars movie is Empire because that's the one where the romance of Han/Leia starts and the Luke/Han/Leia triangle ends. The theory I read on Tumblr is Lucas=Luke Farkle=Han and Riley=Leia. Plus I wonder about this but after reading about it on Tumblr I may be right, ok when Farkle first appeared he was dressed like a vampire/bat because he's afraid of them, well there's someone else who dresses like bat/is afraid of them that's right Batman! Not only is there the bat thing but both are geniuses/rich, when they got older they both wore dark clothes, and I haven't found the scene yet but it seems Farkle said he's Batman! Plus at some point Riley said something about liking Batman plus I have this theory that Lucas=Superman Farkle=Batman and Riley=Wonder Woman.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Wow, that is a lot of insight there! Plus, Riley was making star wars references in PR too when she was saying Chewbacca
Old 06-28-2016, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love all this insight.
I am an original”
Old 06-29-2016, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Wow, that is a lot of insight there! Plus, Riley was making star wars references in PR too when she was saying Chewbacca
I wonder if Farkle has a dog name Chewbacca? oh I was watching the clip where Lucas sees a young Riley/Maya, I thought it was funny when Riley said who will treat her like a princess? Farkle appears and says me! Plus after Maya says like a brother Farkle appears again and says no the other! oh in the clip Farkle wears dark clothes while Riley wears light clothes.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Bay Window has a lot of riarkle hints, & it was such a big episode for the writers, it's obviously very intentional
Old 06-29-2016, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Yep oh I really like what I read on Tumblr about Riley lifting her head is foreshadowing, Riley has her head stuck in this fantasy of her dream prince/Lucas, but she doesn't realize it yet. But that's all it is a fantasy dream and until she lifts her head and realize that she's going to keep living that fantasy dream. Plus I think Farkle is suppose to represent reality to Riley in GMBW he brings Riley back to reality 2 times by lifting her head, plus he appears again when she singing about her dream prince in others words Rucas=fantasy dream while Riarkle=reality.
Old 06-29-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love all the subtle hints we get of them, it makes me believe in them even more.
I am an original”
Old 06-29-2016, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Me too
Old 06-30-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yep, Farkle was the one who lifted her head!
Old 06-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Ok Riley reminds me of Anna from Frozen I mean just like Riley Anna lived in a fantasy world. Plus if this is true then its funny that the writers compare Rucas to candy/sugar which is stuff that don't last forever, and if this is true then its interesting that the writers said they wouldn't let Riley end up with someone she just met in the pilot plus when someone asked will there be a Riarkle episode? the writers said always.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread