Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2024, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Angela Moore/Trina McGee #6: Because she was "a purse-losing, lips-protecting, poetry-reading, Van Damme-loving gal."

x

Angela Moore ● Trina McGee

Fanlist
1. starryeyesxx
2. bychance

Previous Threads
{1} {2} {3} {4} {5}

Future Threads
● ● ●

x
Old 02-18-2024, 07:46 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Love me some Angela! One of the best additions to the show lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I agree. I love that Angela formed connections with every character on the show. It seemed like she had been there from episode one.
Old 02-29-2024, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

tftnt

She did, she became one of the core characters on the show
Old 03-03-2024, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You're welcome! =)

Yes, she did. I just wish there had been a few more Angela-centric episodes so we could have found out a little bit more about her.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too, & she deserved more focus too

Old 03-05-2024, 08:55 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Loved that Angela set Cory straight in her own way lol!
Old 03-07-2024, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too, she'd had enough of just trying to talk to him - it was time for some action!
Old 03-08-2024, 06:19 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, cause sometimes talking isn't enough for some people lol.
Old 03-09-2024, 07:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ You're welcome! =)

Yes, she did. I just wish there had been a few more Angela-centric episodes so we could have found out a little bit more about her.
Absolutely, like who did she live with in Philadelphia if her father traveled for the army?

I wish we got to see more of Angela and Cory’s friendship. In my mind, they probably stayed in touch more than Angela and Topanga, and I’m certain he was the one who asked Angela to come back to give Shawn closure.
mishmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 11:05 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Never thought about it, but maybe Cory did call Angela about Shawn. I mean we didn't see her with Topanga or their friendship even be acknowledged SMH.
Old 03-10-2024, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Me too, & she deserved more focus too

https://i.ibb.co/88fQ9Cr/hogskisses1090.jpg

Yes, she did.

I always loved it when we got to see Angela taking charge of a situation. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Loved that Angela set Cory straight in her own way lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Me too, she'd had enough of just trying to talk to him - it was time for some action!
Me too! Angela knew exactly how to handle Cory in that moment. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishmash (View Post)
Absolutely, like who did she live with in Philadelphia if her father traveled for the army?

I wish we got to see more of Angela and Cory’s friendship. In my mind, they probably stayed in touch more than Angela and Topanga, and I’m certain he was the one who asked Angela to come back to give Shawn closure.
Welcome to the thread.

Exactly. I wish TPTB had thought to include more details about Angela. I feel like we didn't really know her.

Oh, yes. It did seem like Angela was closer to Cory than Topanga. I wouldn't be surprised if Cory was the person who called Angela to come back to talk to Shawn.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Yes, she did.

I always loved it when we got to see Angela taking charge of a situation. =p

Me too! Angela knew exactly how to handle Cory in that moment. =p

Welcome to the thread.

Exactly. I wish TPTB had thought to include more details about Angela. I feel like we didn't really know her.

Oh, yes. It did seem like Angela was closer to Cory than Topanga. I wouldn't be surprised if Cory was the person who called Angela to come back to talk to Shawn.
Thank you

I think Angela is one of the few people who can handle Shawn. If I were to write the reboot, I would have Shawn be drinking a lot and Cory calling Angela, because he doesn’t know how to get through to him.

I would have Shawn locked away in his cabin, and Angela turning up. Initially he would be mad that Cory called her, and mad that she turned up, but he asks her not to go. She makes him breakfast and he showers for the first time in a week, then they walk and talk for hours.

At one point Shawn cries because he feels like he has failed as a husband/father. Angela doesn’t judge, but listens and comforts him.

Angela has to get back to her hotel room to call her son and do some work, but before she leaves, asks Shawn what he was going to ask her in the dorm room. He tells her he was going to ask her to marry him.

Fast forward a few hours later. Angela is lying in her hotel room thinking about what Shawn said. She can’t sleep and drives back to his cabin at 1am. He opens the door and she says “For the record, I would’ve said yes a thousand times” Shawn exhales a big deep breath and smiles. They kiss and make love….

It’s morning time. Shawn rolls over and the bed is empty. He opens his eyes to see Angela getting dressed. He asks her where she is going, and she says back to the hotel. He says “let me get ready and I’ll come with you, we can have breakfast and I can show you around and we can spend the day together” Shawn goes on to tell her that
last night felt just like it did all those years ago and loves how well they fit together.

Angela sighs “Shawn…last night was just sex” Shawn’s smile disappears from his face as he thinks to himself “Oh no…not again….”

Last edited by mishmash; 03-12-2024 at 08:45 AM
Old 03-11-2024, 07:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I would of loved to have seen that. I also wish we could of gotten a Shawn and Angela love scene on BMW, but I guess it wasn't that kind of show lol. I do still wonder if they ever got intimate in their relationship, it was never answered on the show either. I guess they left it up to their fans imagination.
Old 03-12-2024, 05:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I would of loved to have seen that. I also wish we could of gotten a Shawn and Angela love scene on BMW, but I guess it wasn't that kind of show lol. I do still wonder if they ever got intimate in their relationship, it was never answered on the show either. I guess they left it up to their fans imagination.
I believe they did when they got back together. Their relationship seemed more mature, they were wearing the rings etc, and I can imagine Shawn wanting to take their relationship to the next level. Plus, they had that little stunt of living together, and Cory making the comment about them living in sin.
Reply   Post New Thread