Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen it. Is it good?
Old 10-16-2006, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's very good! I'm glad I finally found time to get all caught up. And, I'm so glad my 3 favorite new shows: Ugly Betty, Jericho, and Heroes all got full season orders.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw. That's cool, Anji!

I hope this week goes fast... I'm in the mood for Halloween.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Tina

So, something interesting happened at work today. I was basically randomly selected to headline a new telesales team with a new manager. So, as of November 1st, I will not have the same boss anymore. Now at first this bothered me because I'm so comfortable where I am, and who I work with. But, I thought about it ... and if I do want to advance in the company, I have to adjust to change. So, I'm ok with it and I say "bring it on"...

Tonight's "What About Brian" was intense. It felt so wrong, though. I mean, I understood where Brian was coming from ... taking initiative, not letting life pass him by, but ... what he did was just so wrong!

I went to the movies this weekend and saw Dane Cook's movie "Employee of the Month" and I have to say, it was very funny. Then again, Dane Cook is the master of comedy. He seriously is! But, it was a fun movie ... watching them compete to be the better employee, Jessica Simpson , and Pedro from "Napoleon Dynamite" was just a fun movie.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Halloween is a week from today.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ken, WAB was pretty good last night. Marjorie is seriously pissing me off though.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Ken!

Congratulations on getting selected. I hope a change is nice for you.

I LOVE Dane Cook, I think he's hilarous. I'm gonna have to see that movie...
Did you go with a date to see that movie or did you go alone?
Old 10-18-2006, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Who is this Dane Cook...I've been hearing about him all over the place.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Anji Glad to see someone else doesn't like Marjorie. I mean, it's not that I don't like her, I think she could've handled everything a lot differently. And btw, Dane Cook is a stand-up comedian. But, he became really popular with the college crowd, and launched a comedy tour ... that could've been compared to a rock concert. He's vastly popular and EotM was his first feature film.

Tina I went with someone. It wasn't a horror movie. Duh! And yeah, Dane Cook is awesome! I loved his whole "Dad with the robe" monologue.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ken, yeah...I liked her for maybe a few, but now I don't. I agree, I hate how she's handling things between Adam and Brian.

Thanks for the Dane Cook info.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

Hi, guys! Sorry I've been away. School is an evil thing.

And urgh, can I bitch about my iPod? I got the iPod Video two days ago and I sync-ed it with my sister's laptop, so I got all her songs. The thing is that the songs I listen to are in two separate computers: her laptop and our home computer. And you can only sync with one computer. I've decided to sync with our home computer instead (it's sync-ing now, very slow it is, too) but this means I'm losing all the songs from my sister's laptop. It's a lose-lose situation, unless I find out how to transfer her songs into my iPod too - apart from bringing all her songs into my home computer, because that's really a lot of time and it's only as a last resort). Do you guys have any idea? I hate iTunes. This is why I never wanted to get an iPod (I only did because my Creative player kept crashing on me).
Old 10-24-2006, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I'm sorry you're having problems with your ipod...I still have to pick one out. I've waited for Christmas to get mine, though it was for my b-day, lol.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

That's one of the only things that people seem to not like about the ipod/itunes combo...the only solution I think could work would be to set up a network between her laptop and the home computer...share the files on one of the two, add the shared files to itunes....and remove them after synchronization (once you break the network connection, itunes won't be able to find the files anyway...)

Thats about all I can think of...
Old 10-25-2006, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg, the first 24 Season 6 trailer was released yesterday, and I'm going insane, lol. Do any of you watch it?
Old 10-26-2006, 03:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldeneye2131 (View Post)
That's one of the only things that people seem to not like about the ipod/itunes combo...the only solution I think could work would be to set up a network between her laptop and the home computer...share the files on one of the two, add the shared files to itunes....and remove them after synchronization (once you break the network connection, itunes won't be able to find the files anyway...)

Thats about all I can think of...
That's what I've always hated about iTunes. But after I do that, once I plug in my iPod to update/charge and after the network connection is broken, won't the files get deleted anyway? Since it's not in my iTunes proper it's just a network sharing. Unless I misunderstood you

Anji, no I don't watch and thanks. Which iPod are you getting?