Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Natalie Quotes

Natalie says some funny, quirky, intelligent things. Here's a chance to post your faves!!

[On being the only "kid" in the cast of Beautiful Girls] "The adults in this movie weren't really that adult. Have you interviewed Michael [Rapaport] yet?"

"I'm going to college. I don't care if it ruins my career. I'd rather be smart than a movie star." – USA Today (USA) – Novemeber, 1994

[Talking about appearing in the gossip columns] "I'm just as bad as anyone else, I love reading that stuff. And if it makes someone's day a little happier? I really couldn't care less" – Premiere (UK) – May, 1999

"There's a point in your life where you're disillusioned and where you go from being a naive person who will trust basically anyone... to the realization that not everyone is good and not everyone is well-intentioned. Then it becomes your decision how to deal with that—whether to become bitter and cynical right off or whether to become a good person and just be more cautious in seeing who's trustworthy and who isn't. I think that's the real maturation that everyone goes through—and that I went through recently—and I think it's the turning point in everyone's life" – Ottawa Citizen (Canada) – April, 2000
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love something she said on the GS DVD commentary:

"Kisses in the rain always work."- I think KISSES in the RAIN are the most romantic/sexy things ever, so I loved how Nat said that, lol.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

They tell me: 'OK, this is where we're going to push up your cleavage,' and I'm like, 'What cleavage?'

Old 05-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Old 05-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

"I never want to make any general statement about myself as I change my mind every single day"

– IMDB.com (USA) – May, 2002

"There came a point, in my first year at college, when it was just really difficult, I realised there were two me's. There was the me that went to school and was totally normal. That me wouldn't let anyone talk about acting. If anyone even brought it up, I would go completely quiet and do this whole embarrassed thing and be really awkward about it. And then there was the me that would go out and be Hollywood Girl and love it - love dressing up and getting all made up and going out and having everyone looking at me. And it was really hard to reconcile the two me's, because all of a sudden I was moving into adulthood and the two lives were merging and I didn't know what to do. It even made me hate one part of myself when I was the other. I didn't want to be the "actress girl' at school because I knew that people would resent me, and I wanted to be just like the other kids. And I didn't want to be different when I was in Hollywood, either"

– Sunday Times Magazine (UK) – April, 2002
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-20-2005, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, she is so intellingent.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, she is.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I admire that so much about her.
Old 05-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's cool.

"I am more a teenager than anyone else I know. One minute I feel really adult and the next minute I say, 'Let's play hide-and-seek.'"

– Who Weekly (USA) – January, 1996

"Cute is when your personality shines through your looks. Like, when you see someone's personality in the way they walk and you just feel like hugging them every time you see them."

– Interview Magazine (USA) – March, 1996

She's really adorable.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, I love her "cute" quote, that is so cute, LOL.
Old 05-21-2005, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

I love them!
Old 05-21-2005, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved her saying Hay was good, great kisser, lol.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah also when she says on EXTRA

"I think he's pretty hot"
Old 05-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Passionate Fan

hehe!!! I love her quotes... she's so cute in interviews as well

<3 the kisses quote
Old 05-21-2005, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

She always says the best things

I like...
"I'm pretty much a boring Goody Two-shoes. I've definitely gotten drunk before, I don't think it's possible to go through college without getting drunk, but I don't really like it at all. I actually tried my first cigarette last year at school. I just figured, if many people are smoking, there must be something to it, and before I pooh- pooh it I should at least know what it's about. I took one puff and I was like, OK, I was right. There's nothing to it. They're just wrong, it's disgusting".

I so agree with what she said