Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2005, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Ive voted for her she deserves to win so much!
Old 05-07-2005, 07:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Of course! hehe...voted for Nat
Old 05-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She better win!
Old 05-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really want Nat to win!! She so deserves it!!

Old 05-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She more than does.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Zach Braff deserves to win as well in "Breakthrough Male" it would be great if they both won their categories
Old 05-08-2005, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg, he really does.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Natalie is on this months cover of Australian film magazine "Filmink" click
Old 05-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, she is stunning!
Old 05-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

James Berardinelli's ROTS review: http://movie-reviews.colossus.net/movies/s/sw2005.html

Seggment from the Howard Stern show, with actress Bai Ling, blurb about Nat:
Robin talked about how Bai Ling (Actress from Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow) was cut from the Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith because she's going to be pose nude for Playboy. Bai Ling is asked about what she thinks of various actress and says that she thinks Natalie Portman was more attractive in her past. Robin jokes, 'I wonder what Natalie lost...." Howard quickly adds, "Her Youth!" Bai Ling also says that Paris Hilton is "Smart."

May 17, Nat is on David Letterman promoting ROTS.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't really understand that....

Omg, yay, I can't wait to see her!
Old 05-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Shannon*
Vote for Natalie at the MTV awards! http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...05/story.jhtml

]
just did! it was hard, cause i loved rachel mcadams in the notebook too, but i chose nat
Old 05-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope she & Zach take best kiss too.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Some "V For Vendetta" news:

According to SuperHeroHype.com and Variety, Hugo Weaving has replaced James Purefoy to play "V"!!! Don't really know what to think about this, as they've been shooting for a month or two already. I hope there are not too many problems on set.
Quote:
Hugo Weaving has replaced James Purefoy in Warner Bros. Pictures' V For Vendetta, from the Wachowski brothers and Joel Silver. He will star opposite Natalie Portman as the the title vigilante character known as V.

Weaving replaces James Purefoy, who left the production for undisclosed reasons. The film, in production in Berlin with a November 4 release date, is based on the acclaimed graphic novel by Alan Moore and illustrator David Lloyd.

Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey (Portman) who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante (Weaving) known only as "V."

Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V ignites a revolution when he detonates two London landmarks and takes over the government-controlled airwaves, urging his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about V's mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself -- and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plot to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.

Stephen Rea and Stephen Fry also star in the James McTeigue-directed film. The Watchowskis wrote the script.

Weaving is best known as Agent Smith in the Wachowskis' "The Matrix" trilogy and as Elrond in "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.

And according to Times.com, Natalie shaved her head!! Man that is one courageous little lady:
Quote:
Level-headed young NATALIE PORTMAN is anticipating a range of responses to her spare new hairdo. "Some people will think I'm a neo-Nazi," the Garden State star suspects, "or that I have cancer or I'm a lesbian." We would also like to warn her of a probable "Hey, Sinéad!" faction. You see, this isn't like Britney Spears going brunet. Portman, the exotically coiffed Padmé Amidala in Star Wars: Episode III--Revenge of the Sith, allowed her petite pate to be shaved on camera in Berlin last week, a process she describes as "really exciting." The 23-year-old's shoulder-length chestnut locks were sheared for a prison scene in this fall's futuristic drama V for Vendetta. In this next film from the makers of the Matrix trilogy, Portman plays a suspected terrorist in a totalitarian state. Days after the shoot, she says, "I can't stop rubbing my head. It's so soft, I might keep it for a while." Hmm, a hot new bald star with action-adventure experience? Somewhere Vin Diesel's agent is quietly freaking out.
I like the last part about Vin Diesel. . So does this mean we will be seeing her bald at the Cannes Film Festival? At first I was kinda surprised she shaved it so soon; I thought she would do it after all the SW promotion. But now I think about it this is great promotion for "V"!! Cannes is such a big event and seeing her bald is sure to make the media go nuts and drum up curiosity for the film. I can't wait!!

Old 05-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the news! omg Hugo Weaving he was brilliant in the Matrix. I wonder why James Purefoy left though?
Wow go Nat and yes its going to be great publicity for V