Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryamm5 (View Post)
...the ones who pause the Grey's DVD if they're leaving the room, even though they've seen the episode ten times
Wow. That is me completely. I also get pissed when someone interrupts me when im watching, like the entire world should know im watching right now.

new one: Your weekly Grey's talks with the guy you like make Friday even better.

On reason for liking this guy is he was able to get obsesses with greys just by watching 1 episode. hehe.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

When everyone asks you if there's a new Grey's on tonight because you're who got them addicted to the show in the first place
Old 03-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

..when instead of showing your family photo album, you show all the Grey's Anatomy artwork you've made.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Passionate Fan

You belong to a number of communities on LJ, even though you may not read every post!

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck
Old 03-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtdramachickee72 (View Post)
When you use the word vajayjay in health class.
I totally did that when I took Health last semester. Nobody got it, like I knew they wouldn't, but I still thought it was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryamm5 (View Post)
...the ones who McName their McLives
The name I use when I comment the writer's blog is McDark&Twisty

* When you have GA-related dreams once a week, minimum.

* When you look for any chance to use a quote from GA in real life, even though you know nobody will get it.

* Getting to explain what happened/what is happening in GA to someone totally makes your day.

* You slowly realize that you've begun to bake things when you're upset.

* Whenever you've had a bad, miserable day, you say that you feel like Meredith Grey.

* You seriously consider becoming a surgeon, even though you hate science and math, and blood.

* Whenever you hear someone say "Ferryboat" or "Bang" you get incredibly excited.

* When you leave numerous obsessive comments on the writer's blog, crazily stating what you hated and loved and saying what you think should happen and demanding that it does actually happen.

* When you take the time to read and contribute to a list of ways to know when you're obsessed with Grey's Anatomy
A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Everything Happens Eventually
Old 03-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Extreme Fan

You can name every case that makes you cry, and even after watching them 20 times, you still cry.

You here a song that was used as an episode title and you freak out

Someone accidently says a line that was used on the show and you freak out, completing the rest of the scene.

Your friends already know what your exact reaction will be when you watch an episode (like my friend knew that when we watched "Some Kind of Miracle", I would squeal out "DENNY!" in a high pitched voice the second he came on the screen)
Old 03-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Total Fan

You love talking about it so much that you'll discuss last night's episode with your Geometry teacher Friday morning
A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Old 03-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Passionate Fan

You only listen to the GA playlist on your iPod and nothing else

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck
Old 03-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

When in class and your teacher uses BANG as an acronym and you nearly scream. And now you don't know what it is supposed to stand for because when she said it, you had the 'Thanks for the coffee' scene replaying in your head.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

...when you check the forums, official website, message boards and fan fiction website before you check your mail at work.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:31 AM
Total Fan

When you're beyond ecstatic when you discover that you got the first comment on the writer's blog for the second week in a row.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

... when you have a widget on your Macbook counting down the days until the next new Grey's Anatomy episode.
... when you hear the words dark and twisty in the same sentence, you flip out.
Meredith+DerekCallie+GeorgeChristina+BurkeAddison+Mark
Old 03-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Loyal Fan

When you get into a situation and you wonder how they would handle it in Grey's Anatomy.

When you continuously wonder what's going to happen with the characters.

When you actually and literally pray that they won't mess with your couples.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

When you watch season 2 on TV and tape season 3 on satellite at the same time!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 03-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

I got some

*When the term "Linen CLoset" makes you cry

*When you hear a song on the radio and you plotting the next fan vid in your head

*When you get worked up because someone called Izzie a hussie

*When you can't wait to see what the next person responded on the topic of this weeks episode

*When after the episode has aired you jump on you computer to find out what everyone else thought of the episode, making sure to state your opinions in Bold Italics or Underlines

haha

Quote:
* You seriously consider becoming a surgeon, even though you hate science and math, and blood.
I am totally like that