It appears to be a blonde day

I love this
I'm in love and always will be
Old 03-06-2014, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

This whole conversation was funny: "I had a duck on the farm... I had a cow.."
Old 03-07-2014, 05:22 AM
Loyal Fan

I really was intrigued by April Kepner at the season 6 finale when she was trying to convince Gary Clarke that she still had a lot of life to live, that nobody had loved her and that she never did anything great yet. I also disliked that they teased and mocked her for being who she was. I think that's why early on in the show, people didn't like her because she was an honest character and for once, she wasn't a Meredith or Christina. She was a nice and genuine person. Then I also liked her speech in 7x04 when she stood up for being a virgin. I thought that was refreshing to have someone who wasn't promiscuous. I really watched her character in season 8 because she seemed to grow into herself, more confident and a little less annoying.

More recently, my heart melted when Jackson commented that he was proud to have married a "brilliant, gorgeous trauma surgeon and didn't wanna hide it".
I felt up until 10x13 Jackson never appreciated her or was proud to have her in his life. I just love that now it's being recognized, most especially by the one person who knows her worth and loves her flaws and all.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

My favorite April moment from yesterday. Adorable

Old 03-07-2014, 05:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki_cza (View Post)
My favorite April moment from yesterday. Adorable

I thought that was funny and cute. Reminds me of their early friendship.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ane_rosa (View Post)
I really was intrigued by April Kepner at the season 6 finale when she was trying to convince Gary Clarke that she still had a lot of life to live, that nobody had loved her and that she never did anything great yet. I also disliked that they teased and mocked her for being who she was. I think that's why early on in the show, people didn't like her because she was an honest character and for once, she wasn't a Meredith or Christina. She was a nice and genuine person. Then I also liked her speech in 7x04 when she stood up for being a virgin. I thought that was refreshing to have someone who wasn't promiscuous. I really watched her character in season 8 because she seemed to grow into herself, more confident and a little less annoying.

More recently, my heart melted when Jackson commented that he was proud to have married a "brilliant, gorgeous trauma surgeon and didn't wanna hide it"
I felt up until 10x13 Jackson never appreciated her or was proud to have her in his life. I just love that now it's being recognized, most especially by the one person who knows her worth and loves her flaws and all.
I agree with every word of this It was a long journey but it was worth watching. It was refreshing to have somebody focused on their work insted of bed-hopping She wasn't an appendage to a man, her character wasn't created only to be paired with someone. That's why I don't like interns, they are only here to cause problems
Old 03-08-2014, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

What is Sarah's natural hair color?

I really liked that when she came on the show. She wasn't automatically paired with somebody and she didn't bed hop. Something that always bugged me about the show was all the bed hopping. I'm not prudish, but I'm not fond of that kind of storytelling. There no romance or stability with a character. What happen to the slow buildup of a romance. Where people got to know each other and enjoyed each other's company before rolling in the hay.

But April was different, she wasn't instantly there to be paired with anyone. She was her own woman and she was saving herself for something real. And yes she started off as a bit much. I remember Lexi reading to George passages from April little book. April improved on herself and she grew and was really realistic. Someone the audience could connect with. She wasn't some Mary Sue, she didn't have things come easy for her. She was like most young women who had to fight for everything they have.

I can't really get behind the residents either. Though I do like Ben and Jo. He's good natured and funny. And she's got spunk and heart. But the others seem to be playing like they were used and abused. Or their storylines seem to be more about romances and failed romances. I don't think Cristina told Shane to fudge his hours or go without sleeping. Yes, she shouldn't have been sleeping with him. But his actions with Jimmy is on him, not her. And Leah, she needs to grow up. She's a grown woman, not a teenager. She got her heart broken and now others must pay. Stephanie is nice and good to her patients, but what else storywise does she have except the Jackson's breakup and dealing with Japril's wedding aftermath?
Old 03-08-2014, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Whatever happened to good, old-fashioned romance? That April line says it all. I felt the same way. Too many hook ups and doing it constantly in the hospital, it's very unprofessional. Just do it in your own homes Well, April eventually did it in a hospital but she's far from being promiscuous And her love story with Jackson is beautiful
Sarah is brunette but she said she's loving her new color and wants to keep it after GA.

Last edited by pervy minion; 03-09-2014 at 03:59 AM
Old 03-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait until April no longer has to deal with the wrath of the interns.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-10-2014, 03:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Bringing gorgeous Sarah Drew pics here...
She really is pretty! I like the blue better but i both!
Old 03-10-2014, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

These are one of my favorites Just imagined Jesse next to her and I died... I realize I might have a problem but casting them was the best thing that ever happened on Greys!

Old 03-10-2014, 05:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Ok, i think i may just just died Hot! Sarah is one gorgeous lady!
I'm in love and always will be
Old 03-10-2014, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Another pic from Regard Magazine

Old 03-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Gorgeous pics! Love the blue and pink!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

It's funny I see the photoshoot is set in the woods I'm expecting JW to be part of it too

I like badass SD pics too! And whatever hair color, she's beautiful!