Old 07-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

nice banner
Old 07-31-2010, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've really been wondering who her SLs are going to be with.. or if they're going to focus on her medical stuff.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks guys.

And yeah, love that quote too (obviously). Ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelle (View Post)
I've really been wondering who her SLs are going to be with.. or if they're going to focus on her medical stuff.
I know this is weird, but I kind of hope they expand on her and Alex. I was watching Valentine's Day Massacre, and they had a scene in the scrub room where she cries and he tels her that the guy who died was probably better off anyway. I just thought it was cute that he was nice to her.

I think if they want to show her in a friendship, it'll be Jackson.

Also, I'm glad there are people who like her here.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Here's some pictures from the TCA party:

Old 08-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Supreme Fan

She looks beautiful Thanks for the pics

I think her storyline should be with Jackson. Though I like Jackson/Cristina but it's very likely not happening so I think her and Jackson would be a good couple. That would be awesome if the writers will go with this, instead of any kind of romantic SL with Alex.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Heya can I be added...I looove Sarah Drew. Old eppies of Everwood are currently showing in the UK and Sarah Drew as Hannah was totally my fave character

Is it wrong that I really want a April/Alex romance I like the couples that no one expects or that are complete opposites. I don't feel the Lexie/Alex pairing to be honest and I pray the writers aint gonna drag a Mark/Lexie/Alex love triangle out can't we go a season without a stupid triangle? So anyways, April/Alex FTW plus a Jackson/April friendship April can help Jackson with winning over Cristina
Old 08-03-2010, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I love Hannah - probably a lot more than Amy

it's Grey's she's bound to get some romantic SL possibly with Alex or Jackson but I can see the Alex/April happening for some reason
Old 08-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Supreme Fan

There's a video at ABC Inner Circle with Jesse Williams and Sarah Drew thanking the fans for their support.

Here's an animation from the video:

Old 08-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think her storyline should be with Jackson. Though I like Jackson/Cristina but it's very likely not happening so I think her and Jackson would be a good couple. That would be awesome if the writers will go with this, instead of any kind of romantic SL with Alex.
That would be pretty interesting. I would like J/C, but April and Jackson would go well together.. They'd be.... ADORABLE

I don't know why, but I can't see April and Alex happening at all.. I know opposites attract, but... they are POLAR opposites

Anyways, she looks beautiful in those pics!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Jesse Williams and Sarah Drew thanking the fans for their support.
that's nice
Old 08-10-2010, 04:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Spoiler Chat: Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, True Blood and More! - E! Online

Sarah has done an interview with E! that will run in September .Kristin has a couple of bits in this weeks spoilers .

She is going to be in another episode of Glee this year .
Old 08-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

another appearance with Suzie Peppers?
Old 08-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

'Grey's Anatomy's Sarah Drew Wants You To Like April Next Season | Fancast News

Quote:
Grey’s Anatomy’s’ April incurred a lot of viewer wrath last season. The hapless resident was responsible for both a patient’s death and the shooting of Dr. Derek “McDreamy” Shepherd. Next season, April will be back as a series regular. ‘Everwood‘ alumna Sarah Drew, who plays the insecure doctor, is looking forward to attempting the difficult task of winning over the audience. She revealed how the shooting spree that ended last season will impact Seattle Grace, why she likes playing the character everyone hates, and how she has transformed the ‘Grey’s set from a place where actors choke each other to a happy land of bake offs.

You play one polarizing character!
She is polarizing! I love that about her.

Is it fun playing the person that the audience wants to punch in the face?
It’s really fun to play it, but the people pleaser in me wants everybody to like me. The stuff that they’ve given me to do in the last season is not very likable. It also leaves room for her to blossom and change and grow. There have been scenes in the last three read throughs I had where I just go,”Oh,I love April.” She’s so misguided. She’s so awkward. I feel for her. I hope the audience comes to her side and starts to like her for all of her quirkiness.

How is she going to redeem herself?
We’ll see relationships start to develop between her and some of the other key characters on the show. I think as the other characters warm to her, the audience will start to warm to her. She’s a really interesting character. She’s Type A. She’s neurotic. She is going to do whatever she can to be an incredible surgeon but she also deals with her insecurities by being passive aggressive and obnoxious but we all have some of those traits in us as human beings. So I find her entirely relatable. She’s not a hero. She’s human.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What would you like to see April’s story be?
April said in the finale, ‘I’ve never been loved.’ I want to see her fall in love for the first time and I want to see it be a really beautiful coming of age thing. I want it to be a really sweet story, as opposed to ripping each other’s clothes off in the on-call room, where some of those insecurities start to fall away.

Avery doesn’t have a love interest, either.
I know, but… I can’t imagine them putting two new people together. Nobody’s going to care about that.

Who are your closest friends on the set?
I’ve bonded with Chyler [Leigh] and Justin [Chambers] and with Sara [Ramirez]. Sara and I had a bake off in my trailer. Jesse and I have trailers that are a slightly older version of the trailers that they have. Our trailers have full ovens and stove tops. Sara got very jealous of my trailer, which is kind of hilarious. She was like, “I think we should do a bake off.” Then I was like,”Bring it on.” So we showed up one day to work in our aprons. Of course mine is a frilly, flowery thing and hers is hardcore black with skulls and roses and swords. She baked a key lime pie and I made a rum cake. We brought it to the crew. Everybody had a taste. It was fun. It raised the morale.

Who was declared the winner of the Bake Off?
They were so different. It was like comparing apples and oranges. But I decided that she won because her pie went faster than my rum cake. But I also think that my rum cake, when you look at it you think it might be just a pound cake. It doesn’t look that interesting. Then you get like a wham, bam, thank you when you eat it because it’s full of rum.

You ‘Everwood’ alums are taking over ABC. Do you ever get together and talk about your success?
Emily (VanCamp) and I have such a funny relationship. We will get together once every eight months and stay up all night drinking and talking and then I’ll have to crash at her place because I can’t drive. I’ll sneak out at six in the morning and then I won’t talk to her for the next few months. We joke about it: ‘When are we going to have another one night stand?’

Who do you hope becomes April’s love interest next season? Are you ready to warm to her?