Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2017, 11:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Bailey just does not realize how much she turns away from her own family and gets harder and harder. Their loyalty is only to Minnick. I think that Bailey at some time says she will no longer be the chief surgeon of the surgery.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe she'll quit like you said but she was made for this job, she just need to realize that compromising is sometimes the best way
Old 02-27-2017, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

I still think that Webber was the best chief. Both should work together. She can learn alot from him about personnel management.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Webber is too old school and wasn't open to change, he was running the same way as he was years ago...it needed to change but I agree they could have worked a bit more together
Old 02-27-2017, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogetherღUnashamed (View Post)
maybe she'll quit like you said but she was made for this job, she just need to realize that compromising is sometimes the best way
Yes until she forgot to which people she should be loyal. Meredith, Jackson and Co and NOT Minnick, this snake.

Webber or Meredith should be head of surgery.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can you tone it down a bit and not be disrespectful of characters please you might not like her but some people do (like me, i am not her biggest fan but i like her character) and your comment can be offended.

For me Miranda has to be loyal to herself and what she believes in not everyone else.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Deleted.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I did not offend Bailey, I do not think it's as good as Meredith, Richard and Co.. Who knows her longer? Minnick or Meredith and Richard? Minnick is not her family. Meredith and Co. but already.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

they're not family, they're friends probably and coworkers.

you keep on putting the characters down and it's not helpful to construct a conversation when you keep saying they're wrong and should not do that. I understand that the characters have flaws, they're human. they might sometimes make the wrong choice but in the end, they do it for themselve not others and Bailey is trying to do what's best for the hospital.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
they're not family, they're friends probably and coworkers.

you keep on putting the characters down and it's not helpful to construct a conversation when you keep saying they're wrong and should not do that. I understand that the characters have flaws, they're human. they might sometimes make the wrong choice but in the end, they do it for themselve not others and Bailey is trying to do what's best for the hospital.
And if they're just friends. They act together like a family. They have gone through so much together and have had to pass so much, just Meredith and Bailey and then Catherine Avery fetches Eliza and everything, but also everything runs out of control. And there are those who hold to Webber, like Meredith and Jackson, of course, then Nathan, Maggie and Alex, and there are those who hold Eliza, April, Arizona, Bailey and Catherine Avery.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

they can be friends but at work, they're coworkers, you have to let your family out of work or it will bring the house down. I'm friends with some of my coworkers but I do get mad at them at work but it doesn't end up having us not hang out after work. We are not the same at work and out of work.
For me Bailey is right to do this with Catherine
Old 03-03-2017, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bailey is trying to do what's best for the hospital.
She thinks it's best for the hospital. Maybe it's not. I can't wait to see when Jackson faces her. It's about time I guess. It's not easy to go against his mother but Bailey is another thing.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
She thinks it's best for the hospital. Maybe it's not. I can't wait to see when Jackson faces her. It's about time I guess. It's not easy to go against his mother but Bailey is another thing.
The thing is that there is nothing wrong with Minnick's program, on theory. Although it runs into the trouble Stephanie had with that kid who ultimately paid for the aggressive action taken, and Stephanie was too green to be able to handle. If someone more experienced, they might have caught the trouble before hand, or might have been able to take control...or it might still have ended up in the same point...

There is always going to be doctor's who take time to come into their talent. Murphy for more ways than just being a problem intern washed out the first time not only because she had issues with being a doctor, but personal as well...

She needed another atmosphere to come back more seasoned. That is not the program fault, or Richard's fault.

There has been some excellent doctors coming through the hospital, and the program. I don't know why Bailey couldn't see that there is always going to be doctor's who might take time.

I don't think Murphy would have been served the first time in she was thrown into the big leagues before she was ready. Meredith, Alex, April, Jackson, were well served under the original mission of the hospital.

Cristina did get thrown into the big waters during Burke's injury, so she did kinda learn the hard way. But the others were well served with the eased transition...

I just wish Bailey hadn't gone against Richard so dramatically at the first word from Catherine that there might be a problem. And since when does Catherine have complete word on the fate of the hospital. There are other owners of the hospital...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 03-04-2017, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Catherine is the main head so she overseas most of the thing. I remember that she said, she would let Jackson represents the Avery's interest but I guess she didn't let it do it.

I think the program has been both good and bad. It needed some refreshment bc the hospital was going down in the national rank hospital but maybe she could have been doing it with another way. She made a decision and has to live with the consequences, all of them, the good and the bad
Old 03-04-2017, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

I don't know why Minnick and Bailey are too stubborn to let Webber work with them. Right now it's just against each other. For a better understanding they should be ready to compromise.