Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Adding the three of you now...

And yeah...I'm expecting some good things for Mere in the coming eps. Wondering how the budding potential between her and Finn will develop through the rest of the season... Can't wait for the show to be back...I've been missing it these past couple weeks...
Old 04-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm looking foward to the Finn/Mer stuff too.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78
I'm looking foward to the Finn/Mer stuff too.
Ew. I'm not. No but, seriously, I think I understand his purpose, that is if Shonda is going to put MD back together next season. But, I really just hope they don't pull a Kate Walsh on COD make him a regular, or even extend his contract. I heard he's only on for 8 episodes. I hope it stays that way.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mer/Finn is the first time I've liked a Mer ship. But it was only two seconds, so we'll see.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mer/Finn is the first time I've liked a Mer ship. But it was only two seconds, so we'll see.
Exactly...it's still at the stage where it looks promising, but could go any number of ways. Let's just hope it's a good one...*crosses fingers*

Quote:
But, I really just hope they don't pull a Kate Walsh on COD make him a regular, or even extend his contract. I heard he's only on for 8 episodes. I hope it stays that way.
Even if our reasons aren't the same, I kind of see your point. We already have enough major/permanent characters as it currently sits...we don't really need any further saturation in that area, as we're barely getting enough screen time for all of our favourites as it is...
Old 04-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Even if our reasons aren't the same, I kind of see your point. We already have enough major characters as it is...we don't really need any further saturation in that area, as we're barely getting enough screen time for all of our favourites as it is...
I agree there. I was worried about that when I heard about COD and SR joining the cast, even though I like them.

But I'm looking foward to this part of the Mer storyline. I didn't think I'd like it, so it's nice to be surprised.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But I'm looking foward to this part of the Mer storyline. I didn't think I'd like it, so it's nice to be surprised.
I'll agree with you here...as usual...
Old 04-20-2006, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I'm not a Mer/Finn shipper but I'm going to enjoy the storyline.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for some Finn/Mere stuff I think she'll be happy around him! And it's time to move on
Old 04-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeAwayWithMe
I can't wait for some Finn/Mere stuff I think she'll be happy around him! And it's time to move on
Agreed, onward and upward.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:19 AM
Addicted Fan

I think it's time to have fun and not wallow but I don't think Mer can move on without Der miving on and he clearly hasn't.

I'm a believer in honesty. Until Derek and Addison can be completely honest about EVERYTHING then I don't have hope for them. And I don't think Mer/Der can move on if the other is still giving Dreamy looks (Derek I'm talking about you).
Old 04-22-2006, 07:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but there are some new pics of her at http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...1&sfld=&nbc1=1

*edit* That link isn't working right. Just click on it, and search "Ellen Pompeo" on the left, then you can see them.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

[CristinaBurke]
~Ruthi~

Last edited by bang2009; 04-22-2006 at 07:40 AM
Old 04-22-2006, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays
I think it's time to have fun and not wallow but I don't think Mer can move on without Der miving on and he clearly hasn't.
Yeah. It'll be nice to just have a more fun paced mood for her character and not having to worry about what's up with her and Derek. I don't think either of them has moved on. I think they truly believe they're friends.

Quote:
I'm a believer in honesty. Until Derek and Addison can be completely honest about EVERYTHING then I don't have hope for them.
Word times infinity. There is absolutely nothing there if they can't be honest with each other.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:06 AM
emo
Dedicated Fan

can i be added to the list!

DEREK & MEREDITH- because he has been in love with her forever....
Vote Coldplay
Old 04-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em17sK
Yeah. It'll be nice to just have a more fun paced mood for her character and not having to worry about what's up with her and Derek. I don't think either of them has moved on. I think they truly believe they're friends.
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree... Personally, I've always like happy, bubbly Mere more than the stressed out, and bummed out one we've seen most of this season. I hope we see more of her with Finn...even if it doesn't last... And yeah, I'm inclined to agree on Mere/Derek...though I think more of the lack of moving on is on Derek's end. I think Mere's been trying, but Derek's been preventing her from being successful in doing so...particularly since he can't seem to make up his mind. Buddy wants to have his cake, and eat it too...something I've thought was unfair from the very beginning...

Thanks for the link to the pics, bang...like usual, she looks nice...but I'm finding her dress rather frumpy and drab... Seems this is the norm for her though...to wear dresses that look rather ill-fitted to her frame...at least imo...