Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2017, 12:16 AM
Extreme Fan

This show is a product and is sellis us the content. It's absolutely normal when we are not bying it. Actors are grown people who are doing their job for a long time and know that their looks and acting can become subject of discussion. No one is saying that when you hit certain age you should retire or die, no one. What we are saying is that it's not realistic that someone like Nathan will be attracted to someone like Meredith. It's just not realistic. Sorry, but it's true.
If you don't wanna hear "bad" things about your favourite actors and shows just log off internet or join teletubbies forum.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please be respectful to each other guys..
Everyone is entitled to each of their own opinion but try to have respect as well.
I think Everyone wants this board to be a fun place to talk about the show
You don't have to agree on everything and of course you can talk about what you don't like as long as there is a mutual respect for each others opinion.

There is no point in hating on each other because in the end that is not what this board is about
Plus this thread is about the low post count on this board. It is better to talk about how we can change things around here so that the board can remain here

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
AMEN SISTER.

Um, saying someone is older or old is fine thats not the the issue and you know it. Its when you imply that Meredith is undesirable because Ellen is old that I have issues with! Come on. This is common sense people.

And I'm sorry but 47 is not old. So saying she looks old IS an insult! Its meant to be an insult. Stop playing stupid you aren't fooling anyone by trying to get around these insults.
I didn't imply she is unattractive because she is old. I said has three children and given her age, the chance for any more is slim to none. I would wager that Nathan thought about children with his previous fiance and maybe waited a bit later so he was well off. He is unable to consider that with Meredith.

However, it is unrealistic that Nathan would be so fixated on Meredith because she has been particularly nasty to him, and she has not looked her personal best in a few seasons, so it cannot be her appearance that attracts him. It's kind of a question mark right now and I think it is fine for me to say it.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know love is blind
Old 03-25-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

March won't be accounted for in the counts because of the many warnings this forum has gotten which makes it impossible for people to post on this forum.

Old 04-23-2017, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Come on guys! The board nearly went without a post for 48 hours!
If that were to happen then the board would close

Old 04-23-2017, 07:37 PM
New Fan

Ugh
Old 04-27-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please keep in mind to keep discussion going on this board.
Apart from someone posting in the mod announcement thread there hasn't been a post in over 36 hours!

If a board goes without a post for over 48 hours then the board will close.
As a MST I have to post at least every 48 hours as well though that will become harder for me if there are no threads to respond to.

I hope you guys are willing to keep this board alive with discussions, pictures, news etc.
I do hope people consider to apply for a moderator of this board as well since if there is no moderator chosen for this board the management team will also have to decide to close this board.

Please keep that in mind if you do love this board.

Old 05-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did the board even get enough posts this month?
Old 05-01-2017, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have no clue I suppose the monthly count will be today or tomorrow