Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Junkies {D♥I} #12: He will always stay in her heart, her mind, and her memories.

banner by megs212

banner byCallie

Banners by Ngatiara

banner by issa

Banner by ????

Welcome to the Izzie/Denny appreciation thread! He will always be alive in Izzie, and in our hearts. We love what an amazing couple the two of them made, and what an amazing marriage they would have had. If you'd like to be added to the shipper list, just ask on the thread.

made by Nic

credit: Daddylion

I/D Shippers

1. wanderer78
  2. Prancer
  3. gg_all_da_way
  4. parasite33
  5. Ngatiara
  6. Daphnetjuh
  7. DreamWalker
  8. Lovely Lauren
  9. Mrs Muir
  10. TheMovieGrrl
  11. Moonie
  12. ladybird2256
  13. Kiara99
  14. Sheebs
  15. Starrie
  16. SassMouth
  17. KerBear
  18. Callalily
  19. Forever Eden
  20. Gina Potter
  21. jamiedianne
  22. Cool Girl
  23. UNperfect
  24. othbaby
  25. charmingjen
  26. kayrey
  27. MusicofNight07
  28. Dorkodancer147
  29. Messerschmitts
  30. Girlfriend
  31. MethodicWays
  32. Labyrith
  33. Java_Angel86
  34. Kathi1301
  35. Jason's Lover4life
  36. UltimateFan
  37. Nab
  38. daydreamer23
  39. tvaddictmatt
  40. ShadyLane
  41. othbaby
  42. arealsaiyan
  43. stargazer_gy
  44. Luceuk
  45. ComeAwayWithMe
  46. ShadyLane
  47. ~CountryBumpkin~
  48. sillyme
  49. Sonya
  50. mocha latte
  51. ~*Seth's_Secret_Sister*~
  52. Claire&CharlieFan4eva
  53. ShadyLane
  54. craziprodigy
  55. heaven85
  56. J-Marie
  57. cntbdenied
  58. thedoc617
  59. sxy_readr3
  60. girl.inthewar
  61. SpookyMuffin
  62. JakeGRox
  63. My McDreamy is Southern
  64. labrador
  65. IsabelAmandaEvans
  66. SophieDempsey
  67. dennyfan
  68. luv2lobu
  69. MariSk8
  70. ~Brady~
  71. _virgo_
  72. Kaylee123
  73. lovehyde
  74. dennyfan
  75. Soeshie20
  76. Stacexox
  77. wistfuldreamer
  78. ame3
  79. megs212
  80. SilverDreamer
  81. missmin
  82. TheMovieGrrl
  83. tnella
  84. CarolineOrphee
  85. how2savealife
  86. Miakelaka
  87. sassenach888
  88. Tes!
  89. ClaireLS
  90. cowgirl_cj
  91. sawyerandkate_4ever
  92. ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨
  93. RyanTaylorFan
  94. AllYouWanted-x
  95. Angel2005
  96. Queen_of_Hearts
  97. Miakelaka
  98. Kristin226
  99. brucaslove23
  100. mariem201
  101. jahnnabanana
  102. shippercrazy
  103. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
  104. lamagamorgana
  105. ancientshadows
  106. iaiaCarter
  107. MiSaKimz
  108. dizzie_forever
  109. sohoblue123
  110. K.Corinne
  111. Flowers
  112. ::mavie::
  113. germanJavaJunkie
  114. ultimate_fate
  115. bluesunsets
  116. Cheeezy
  117. degrassi_islove1
  118. xlennie
  119. downinnewyork
  120. allybubba
  121. Sabrinalovesgi
  122. Breyton012
  123. cornelia_it_sky
  124. VDStar
  125. Chattia
  126. JeannaJam
  127. ruenschen
  128. cherrygirl
  129. Marahno
  130. Gigi19
  131. oth is love
  132. kategirl
  133. Serena Grey-Mars
  134. xNaley23x
  135. daisyrose
  136. Rossignol
  137. Anny86
  138. IloveJosh
  139. brendadylan1984
  140. TheSweetestSmile
  141. courtneybangelcakes
  142. kangaroogirl
  143. Leyton_4ever
  144. natural_disaster
  145. edwardandbella
  146. Let The Ball Drop
  147. brazilian_fan
  148. LALEY-FOREVER
  149. carolilly

banner by Callie.

Quotes »

Denny: Capricorn, single, loves to travel and cook.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denny: That guy Alex. You with him?
Izzie: No.
Denny:Good, that means I won't have to fight him for you.
Izzie:What makes you think I want you to fight him for me?
Denny: You're in love with me. I'm well-off, but not into money; I'm smart, but not a know-it-all; I'm funny, I love animals-- and I'm hot. I'm a catch, if you can wrap yourself around the enlarged failing heart.
Izzie: You're right. I am sooooo in love with you. It's a shame, really, since I'm with Hildy and all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denny: You're stalking me. You're a stalker.
Izzie: Can you blame me?
Denny: I like it when you say fibrillation.
Denny: Do you believe in karma?
Izzie: Actually I do.
Denny: I think you might be mine.
Izzie: You must have been very, very good to deserve me.
Denny: I ought to kick your ass for making me yell like a baby in front of the girl I'm trying to impress.
Denny: Wow, I gotta say, not exactly how I envisioned our perfect first date.
Izzie: Are you kidding? Do you know how hard I�ve had to work to get a cute boy in bed before?
Denny: You think I'm cute?
Izzie: Ha.... okay, shut up and drink your juice. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denny: Hey, don�t you have somewhere to be?
Izzie: Yeah, yeah I�m there.
(Izzie comes into his room and closes the blinds then sits on the bed to take her shoes off.)

Denny: You're gonna get in trouble.
Izzie: I don't care.
Denny: I'm not gonna cheer up for you.
Izzie: You don't have to cheer up.

(Izzie then lays on the bed next to Denny to snuggle with him)

Izzie: I'm not here for me. I'm here for you. OK?
Denny: OK.

Denny: Izzie....
Izzie: Mmm....
Denny: Would it be wrong for me to feel you up right now?
Izzie: Mm, not so much.

(They both giggle)

Izzie: Such a dirty boy!
Denny: I know.
Cristina: Ow, ow, you're touching me.
Izzie: George says you have one of Burke's scrub caps.
Cristina: So....
Izzie: GIVE IT TO HIM!
Cristina: What? He doesn�t need it!
Izzie: That's not your decision to make, not when he's going in on Denny, Now are you going to give it to him or am I going to physically take it from you?
Cristina: Are you threatening me?
Izzie: I swear to god, Cristina, I like you, I really do. But I grew up in a trailer park and I am so not above kicking your pampered, little Beverly Hills ass. And I do mean, physically kicking your ass.
Denny: "I've been lying in this bed for close to a year, and I've had a lot of time to look back on my life. And the things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do and I did them anyway. The thing is, life is too damn short to be following these rules."
Izzie: He's just not George anymore. He's broken George. First he chops of his hair. Then he starts hanging out with this.... Callie. That is not a name. Callie! Who is she anyway? I'm his best friend. Not that he talks to me anymore.
Denny: Triple word score. 69 points. Woman, I am beating the pants off of you. Pay attention. What in the hell are you doing?
Izzie: I'm knitting a sweater. Actually Meredith, that's my friend, the friend that broke George, is knitting a sweater. She's not really knitting a sweater, because she cannot knit, but I want her to think she is knitting, because she and I took a celibacy vow, so she's replacing sex with knitting, so I am knitting pieces of Meredith's sweater, so she can actually believe she is knitting, because if anybody needs to be celibate, it's Meredith, because she broke George, ya know?
Denny: You took a vow of celibacy?
Izzie: Yes.
Denny: How am I supposed to get in your pants if you took a vow of celibacy?
Izzie: That is a very inappropriate thing to say to your doctor.
Denny: Oh, you know what's inappropriate? Promising sexual favors to a patient in order to get them to live, and then backing out.
Izzie: Denny Duquette, I so never, ever promised....
Denny: In my head you did. In my head, you delivered.
Izzie: Well....
Denny: But don't worry, you weren't very good.
Izzie: Ok. You know what, I was being nice. I was letting you win, Because you're "Mr. Sick Needs a New Organ Guy," but just for that comment, I'm gonna kick your ass. Yeah, I'm gonna.... you put down "mount," Denny?
Denny: Just show me one boob?
Bailey: How are you feeling this morning Denny?
Denny: Great. Be even greater if you'd get me off this machine.
Bailey: Heh, Denny, you know I would� but then your heart would stop beating and Dr. Burke would yell at me and that'd make for a very bad day for both of us.
Meredith: Is he a candidate for the portable LVAD?
Denny: Now see, that's what I'm talking about. Half the size, twice the fun.
Bailey: Ah, I see you've been doing your research.
Izzie: (standing and hugging Denny) (longing sigh) You're tall.
Denny: I know.
Izzie: I cannot fall for a patient.
Denny: (smiling) Oh. Well, good luck with that. (She kisses him)
[Izzy walks around Denny's hospital room, shutting the blinds]
Denny: Izzie....Izzie, stop and listen to me. We're not doing this.
Izzieon't worry. You're not gonna die. I will be here the whole time to make sure of that and that's what this stuff is for. (indicating the equipment she brought in)
Denny: This isn't about me dying. Alright? This is wrong.
Izzie: You've waited a year and a half to get this thing. Who knows when the next one is gonna come along.
Denny: I'll take my chances.
Izzie: No. It may be too late by then. (continuing her preparations)
Denny: Then it's too late. Alright? Get this stuff out of here.
Izzie: Denny! Please. You have to do this.
Denny: No, Izzie! I'm not about to steal a heart from another man's chest! Not to mention, this'd be the end of your medical career.
Izzie: I don't care about my medical career.
Denny: Alright, you know what? This has gone on long enough. I'm gonna call a nurse....
Izzie: Everyone who is entered into the transplant program is clocked in to the second.... to the second, Denny, you were clocked in to the second and so was the other guy, I checked with UNOS. The difference between when you entered the program and when he entered the program is 17 seconds. That it, Denny. 17 seconds. I mean, that's not even the length of a decent kiss. So, this other guy? I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve this heart. I'm sure he does. But so. do. you. So do you. And if you tell me ANYmore crap about heading towards the light or looking down on me from heaven, I swear, I will kill you myself right now. (gasping a little)
Denny: (tears in his eyes) Izzie.... (pause) I'm gonna be alright. (shaking her head in disbelief) Alright, you don't have to worry.
Izzie: What About ME? What about me when you go into the light?
Denny: Izzie....
Izzie: No! I get it, OK? I get it! You'll be OK, you'll be fine, but what about me?! So don't do it for yourself, do it for me! Please? Please, Denny! Please do this for me! Because if you die--Oh, God! You have to do this! You have to do this for me, or I'll never be able to forgive you!
Denny: For dying?
Izzie: No! For making me love you! Please? Please, do this....
Denny: Come here.
Izzie: Please do this for me? OK? Please? OK? I can't do this if you don't. Please! Do this for me! Please?!
Denny: OK. OK, I'll do it.
Denny: (to Izzie) A kiss is worth a thousand words.
George: Bailey's treating us like children, we're not children! We shouldn't have to sit out here like we're in time-out or something.
Meredith: What we did is way in need of a time-out.
Cristina: You realize we could get kicked out of the program for this?
Izzie: Not we, I did this. I did this. You're probably right, maybe I should run. But I'd rather be running towards someone than running away.
Chief: [walking up to the group] Yang, Shep's asking for you.
Cristina: Uh, for Burke's surgery?
Chief: Yes, hurry up.
Cristina: Uh, I can't, I'm in a time-out.
Chief: Time-out's over, Yang we need you. [they walk off]
Izzie: He said marry me, right? He did? That really happened?
George: Really happened.
Meredith: It really did.
Izzie: Izzie: [gets this look on her face] Screw this, I'm checking on Denny. [gets up and leaves]
Bailey: How you feeling Denny?
Denny: Really really good. Like an athlete or a superhero or some other really really healthy person.
Izzie: You're funny. You're a funny guy.
Denny: What? You like your men sick and feeble? You don't dig healthy guys?
Izzie: I dig you.
Denny: Then why are you all swirly and twitchy?
Izzie: No I'm not.
Denny: It's 'cause I asked you to marry me.
Izzie: So you remember that?
Denny: Its not the kind of thing I'd forget.
Izzie: Yeah. Denny, um, I'm giving you an out.
Denny: Excuse me?
Izzie: Well, I'm giving you an out. You thought you were dying and I was saving your life and well, you know, it was so [gasp]. We can't get married. I mean that would be insane. We should date, and have sex. Plenty of sex. You know when your heart gets better and you're out of the hospital, all the sex you can handle. But marriage is, um, marriage.
Denny: Ok, it's my turn now.
Izzie: But I need to....
Denny: No, no. We're taking turns. I've decided. It's polite and it keeps me from yelling. When it's your turn again, you can talk. [pause] For five years, I've had to live by the choices of my doctors. The guys that cut me open decided my life, there wasn't one choice that was mine. And now, I have this heart that beats and works. I get to be like everybody else, I get to make my own decisions, have my own life, do whatever the damned hell I choose. Now here's the good part, so you listen close, what I choose, is you. You're who I want to wake up with and go to bed with and do everything in between with. I get a choice now. I get to choose. I choose you, Izzie Stevens. Ok, it's your turn again.
Izzie: I'm a pretty girl.
Chief: What?
Izzie: I'm not being arrogant, its just, its just kind of a fact. For a long time I made a career from my looks, so I get it, I'm a pretty girl. And not in a "from a certain angle" way, in an obvious way. It�s the blonde thing and the big boobs thing, big boobs are a key to obvious pretty if you know what I'm saying.
Chief: Dr. Stevens.
Izzie: Its how men see me. I'm not a smart girl or an interesting girl, I'm a pretty girl. The blonde and the boobs it confuses guys into thinking that I'm someone else. And I'm used to it. And I'm used to them walking away when they realize� But then Denny goes and asks me to marry him.
Chief: Is that why you cut the wires?
Izzie: He doesn't make me feel like I'm a pretty girl. He makes me feel like� like me. I think he might know me. And so, if I did cut the LVAD wire, and I'm not saying that I did, but if I did, then no, I don't feel guilty. And I know that I should. And I would if it were anybody elses. But I can't feel anything but happy.
Izzie: Denny!
Bailey: What did I tell you, visiting hours aren't for another hour, you are no longer his doctor, you want to see Denny, you come back when the visitors come.
Izzie: I would but I can't wait.
Denny: Ixnay on the insubordinationay....
Izzie:But it's my turn.
Bailey: Come on, if the chief finds out you were even on this floor....
Denny: Hold on.... it's her turn.
Izzie: Yes. My answer is yes.
Denny: Now see, you're gonna make my heart stop beating and it's brand new.
Bailey: (to Izzie) I will call security on you.
Izzie: OK, I will come back during visiting hours. And it's prom, so I'll show you my dress.
Denny: OK. Bailey: *glares* Izzie: I'm going!
Denny:Izzie? You did good.
Denny: (to Bailey) I tricked her into marrying me. How smart am I?
Alex: Oh, you look nice.
Izzie: Thanks, so do you. Hot date?
Alex: Nah, this thing is cheesy, I wouldn't waste a decent chick on this. You headed in?
Izzie: Yeah, I'm just gonna go see Denny first.
Alex: Oh, OK.
George: What happened?
Olivia: I didn't know what to do, I didn't think you guys would want me to go to the chief, but...
Cristina: Where is she?
Olivia: She's in there. [walk in to see Izzie lying in bed with Denny]
Cristina: Izzie.
Izzie: I think it was a stroke. He was prone to blood clots. A clot could have formed on his sutures and traveled to his brain, it only takes a second.
Meredith: Izz.... Izzie: Dr. Hahn did a beautiful job on the surgery. But I don't know why I didn't think of blood clots. He died all alone. He was alone.
George: There's nothing you could have done.
Izzie: I changed my dress three times. I wanted to look nice. I would have been here sooner. But I couldn't figure out which dress to wear.
George: Izzie, we shouldn't be in here.
Meredith: Izz, there are things that they need, they need to move him.
Izzie: Take him to the morgue.
Cristina: You can't stay here, I know you want to.
Izzie: "Can you please... please, just get out? I want to be alone with Denny."
Alex: "Izzie, that�s not Denny."
Izzie: "Shut up."
Alex: "Izz, its not Denny. The minute his heart stopped beating, he stopped being Denny. I know you love him... but he also loved you. And a guy that loves you like that, he doesn't want you to do this to yourself. Because its not Denny, not any more."
Izzie: "An hour ago he was proposing. And now� and now hes going to the morgue. Isn't that ridiculous? Isn't it the most ridiculous piece of crap you've ever..." [starts sobbing, Alex consoles her]

made by beth

Reasons we I/D
  1. They make each other so happy!
  2. Their chemistry is explosive
  3. We’re junkies for them, and they’re junkies for each other.
  4. They are each other’s ultimate high
  5. He wanted to know if she was with Alex
  6. He can’t blackmail her when she brings up girl on girl, she clearly knows how to handle him!
  7. She answered his question, and not just to escape murder charges.
  8. He was willing to fight with Alex for her, and he knows she wanted him to.
  9. He said she was in love with him, and she admitted it
  10. She has no trouble wrapping her head around the enlarged failing heart and dependency to IV meds
  11. She thinks he’s a catch
  12. She’s stalking him
  13. She told him he had time
  14. She’s always extremely worried when he’s hurt
  15. He was hoping he might get to see her
  16. He’d do anything to get her attention
  17. They both wanted her to hold his hand
  18. He wants her to impress her
  19. Karma gave him Izzie
  20. They had a perfect first date
  21. She doesn’t have to work to get him into bed
  22. She thinks he’s cute
  23. They play scrabble together- normal and naughty versions.
  24. His mind is filthy, but she’s the one who put down screw.
  25. She wants him to know where she’s coming from
  26. He was jealous of Alex
  27. She didn’t want him to think she with Alex
  28. She watches him sleep
  29. She convinced him to have the surgery
  30. She said “We need more time”, and it didn’t go unnoticed by him.
  31. She promised to be there everyday
  32. They both like horses
  33. She didn’t want him to call her Dr. Stevens
  34. She thinks he’s twice the man Alex will ever be
  35. She was so relieved that he was alive it made her cry
  36. It’s the first time he’s woken up since his most recent surgery, and the first thing he worries about is her
  37. She’s fallen for him
  38. He knew she couldn’t resist him
  39. She kissed him!
  40. She’s the lucky penny that keeps bringing him good luck
  41. Even Shonda loves them!
  42. He loves her with that damaged heart of his
  43. Being with Denny is where she's supposed to be
  44. Nurse Debbie can see that she's clearly falling in love with him
  45. She talks openly with him
  46. In his head, she gave him sexual favors
  47. She made him a sweater in one day
  48. She wore the sweater she made him for three hours, so he could have something that smelled like her
  49. Life's too short to be following the rules
  50. Joe thinks she's really made a connection with him
  51. He has unusually good spirits and a rosy outlook, all thanks to Izzie
  52. Their relationship is so pure and honest and completely game free (save on the Scrabble.)
  53. They can't help being innappropiate around each other
  54. He likes the way she says fibrillation
  55. She was willing to beat Christina down to make sure things went right with Denny's surgery
  56. They both said they'd be seeing each other
  57. Izzie's his type
  58. They're taking a chance on each other
  59. She wants to help him, even when she's not on the case.
  60. She didn't want him to leave the hospital, and her,
  61. On certain days, he lets her be the boss of him
  62. He knows her
  63. Everything's right when they hold each other.
  64. She finally knows how tall he is
  65. They didn't want to let each other go.
  66. He doesn't want her to get her feelings hurt
  67. He tried to keep her from getting in trouble with Bailey
  68. She'll help him out with his fashion choices
  69. She wants to fix him for his sake, not hers
  70. She has no problem with him feeling her up
  71. He's a dirty boy, and she loves it
  72. She wouldn't have let him go, no matter what
  73. He cheered up because of her, not for her
  74. He was going to take her out on some real dates
  75. She was going to do whatever it took to get him that heart
  76. She'll never forgive him for making her love him
  77. She knows he's looking down on her from heaven
  78. He promised to do his best to avoid the light, for her.
  79. The last thing he wanted before possibly dying was a kiss from her
  80. She couldn't feel sorry for what she did, because it's him
  81. A kiss is worth a thousand words
  82. Even when faced with the possibility of her medical career ending, she can't help but flirt with him
  83. A sane person would marry him
  84. He tricked her into marrying him- she said yes!
  85. He doesn't make her feel like a pretty girl, he makes her feel like herself
  86. She wanted to look nice for him
  87. He chose her
  88. She didn't want to leave him alone
  89. He loved her enough to want her to be happy without him
  90. She's the one he wanted to wake up with, go to bed with, and spend every moment in bewteen with
  91. She wanted to have a lot of sex with him
  92. He believed in heaven, and she was it
  93. She couldn't feel anything but happy
  94. She digs him as both a sick guy, and a healthy guy
  95. They take turns talking
  96. She doesn't want to run away from him, she wants to run to him.
  97. A person like her should marry him
  98. He'll always be alive in her heart
  99. They're married in spirit
  100. He improved her self esteem
  101. Thanks to him, she's becoming the woman he always knew she could be
  102. Because death ends a life, not a relationship
  103. Because soulmates never die
  104. Because he was a junkie for her
  105. Because she threw him a picnic in his hospital room.
  106. Because he called his parents to tell them about her
  107. Because she told his father the truth
  108. Because he left her everything
  109. Because if she knew about Denny's home life she would've made him contact his parents.
  110. Because she really does miss him.
  111. Because he left her lots of money.
  112. Because she made him without force get in touch with his parents
  113. Because he wanted them to come out there to meet his girl
  114. Because sometimes you have to make mistakes in order to find out what is right.
  115. Because even though she wasn't his type, he loved her
  116. Because she was his girl.
  117. Because Izzie was the love of Denny's life.
  118. Because they can still feel each others presense, even if they cant see each other.
  119. Because Denny still has those moments.
  120. Because she doesnt want to move on.
  121. Because she will never forget about him.
  122. Because he waited for closure with her to go into the light.
  123. Because Izzie lost him.
  124. Because he didn't want Mer and Der to go through pain he and izzie feel being apart.

by Paulina

Song list
Never Let You Down by the Verve Pipe
Echo by Vertical Horizon
Listen to Your Heart by D.H.T.
High by James Blunt
Sidewalks by Story of the Year
Catch Your Wave by The Click Five
Run by Snow Patrol
Ever the Same by Rob Thomas
2 A.M. (Breathe) by Anna Nalick
If You Could Only See by Tonic
Because You Live by Jesse McCartney
Broken by Seether and Amy Lee
Even Angels Fall by Jessica Riddle
You and Me by Lifehouse
You Set Me Free by Michelle Branch
My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend by Relient K
Collide by Howie Day
Wherever You Will Go by The Calling
Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse
Accidentally In Love by The Counting Crows
On the Way Down by Ryan Cabrera
True by Ryan Cabrera
Hit Me With Your Light by Ryan Cabrera
Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson
Away From the Sun by 3 Doors Down
Come On by Ben Jelen
Falling Down by Ben Jelen
Just the Girl by The Click Five
Better Days by The Goo Goo Dolls
Calling All Angels by Train
Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
Storm by Lifehouse
The Fear You Won't Fall by Joshua Radin
If You're Not the One by Daniel Bedingfield
Gotta Get Through This by Daniel Bedingfield
We Belong Together by Gavin Degraw
Hemorrhage by Fuel
Closer to You by Brandi Carlile
Life is Worth Fighting For by Church of Rhythm
Love Song (For Everyone) by Courtney Jaye
Look After You by The Fray
Someday by Kate Havnevik
Can't Stop by MoZella
Smile by Pete Murray
Hold You In My Arms by Ray LaMontagne
Life is Beautiful by Ryan Adams and The Cardinals
Sweetest November by Sarah Blasko
Make This Go On Forever by Snow Patrol
One by Tina Dico
Give Myself to You by Train
Somebody Loved by The Weepies
Midnight by Jump, Little Children
Grace by Phil Wickham
Keep Me Close by Absent Element
What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts
Dare you to Move by Switchfoot
I Dare You by Shinedown
How to Save A Life by The Fray
What's Left of Me by Nick Lachey
Far Away by Nickelback
I Will Not Forget You by Sarah McLachlan
Homesick by MercyMe
I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan
I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton
One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men
Flying High by Jem
Goodbye My Friend by Linda Ronstadt
I Will Remember You by Amy Grant
Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely by the Backstreet Boys
When There Was Me And You by Gabriella (High School Musical movie)
The Dance by Garth Brooks
Swans by Unkle Bob
Chasing cars by Snow Patrol
One More Day by Diamond Rio
Say What You Will by Damhnait Doyle
To Where You Are by Josh Groban
Life Ain't Always Beautiful by Gary Allan
On Fire by Switchfoot
Never Alone by Barlowgirl

credit to website everybody hurts.

Possible Future Titles

Weep Not For The Memories
They had everything but time
They were going to get married

Junkie 'Moment' of the Moment

by Paulina

S3 Fav quotes of the moment
"I believe Denny is always with me.'
"I can almost hear her voice"

Meredith: What?
Denny: Izzie.
Meredith: You can see her?
Denny: No. Sometimes we’d be at the same place at exactly the same time and I can almost hear her voice. It’s like I’m touching her. I like to believe she knows I’m there. That’s all you get. That’s it. Moments with the people you love. And they’ll move on and you’ll want them to move on. But still, Meredith, that’s all you get. Moments.
Meredith: Is this really happening?
Denny: I don’t know. This is your afterlife, not mine.

banner credit to:STYLEDbyGRACE

by ClaireLS

credit to fantasy angels.

Dizzie season two playlist

Zip link

01- Michelle Branch – You set me Free / Izzie

Can't you see?
There's a feeling that's come over me
Close my eyes
You're the only one that leaves me completely breathless

02- Lifehouse – Hanging by a moment / Both

i'm falling even more in love with you
letting go of all i've held onto
i'm standing here until you make me move
i'm hanging by a moment here with you

03- Howie Day – Collide / Denny

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide

04- Daniel Bedingfield – If you’re not The One / Denny

I'll never know what the future brings
But I know you're here with me now
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

05- Snow Patrol – You’re all I have / Both

It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear cos you are all that I have
There is a darkness deep in you
A frightening magic I cling to

06- Gavin Degraw - Follow Through / Both

These reeling emotions they just keep me alive
They keep me in tune
Oh, look what I'm holding here in my fire
This is for you

07- Joshua Radin – The Fear you won’t Fall / Izzie

And I miss you more than I should
Than I thought I could
Can't get my mind off of you
I know you're scared that I'll soon be over it
That's part of it all
Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall

08- Kelly Clarkson – Anytime / Izzie

Anytime you need love baby you’re in my heart
I can make it all right

09- Jason Mraz – Love is Real / Both

Oh, love is real it is not just in poetry and stories
It is truth and it will follow you everywhere you go from now on
So if you just cast all off your doubts then your lips would answer for you

10- Jem – Flyin High / Izzie

Back to earth
Where did you take me to
I know there's no such thing
As painless love
Well it'll catch us up
And we can never win
But ohhh
I feel so alive
Ohhh
Just wanna hold you
Hold you so tight

"Be Gentle with Me" by The Boy Least Likely To ("What Have I Done To Deserve This?")
"Do you believe in karma?"
"Actually, I do, yeah."
"I think you might be mine."

"Slow Down" by New Moscow ("What Have I Done To Deserve This?")
"I gotta say, not exactly how I envisioned our perfect first date."
"Are you kidding? Do you know how hard I've had to work to get a cute boy in bed before?"
"...You think I'm cute."

"Modern Love" by The Last Town Chrorus ("Band-aid Covers The Bullet Hole")
"Wait a second, now you didn't tell me we were playing naughty word scrabble."
"We're not playing naughty word scrabble, you just have a dirty mind"
"Oh, it's filthy. But you're the one who put down 'screw'."

"Flying High" by Jem ("Band-aid Covers The Bullet Hole")
"Hey. Don't you have somewhere to be?"
"Yeah...yeah I'm there."

"How To Save a Life" by The Fray ("Superstition")
(Played while Denny's having surgery)

"Gabrial and the Vagabound" by Foy Vance ("Superstition")
"Damn it. I cannot fall for a patient."
"Oh. Ok. Good luck with that."

"Girl, You Shout!" by Dressy Bessy ("Name of the Game")
"...You took a vow of celibacy?"
"Yes."
"How am I supposed to get into your pants if you took a vow of celibacy?"
"That is a very inappropriate thing to say to your doctor."
"You know what's inappropriate? Promising sexual favors to a patient in order to get him to live, then backing out!"
"Denny Duquette, I so never, ever promised..."
"In my head you did. In my head, you delivered."
"Well..."
"Don't worry, you weren't very good."

"Follow Through" by Hotel Lights ("Blues for my Sister Someone")
"You got it."
"I did indeed."
"And you're ok?"
"Are you kidding me? I'm great. I mean, look at this. Some nice size batteries, colorful wires. It's what your best dressed LVAD patients are wearing these days."
"Really? 'Cause it seems so last fall."

"Nowhere Warm" by Kate Havnevik ("Damage Case")
"You're gonna get in trouble."
"I don't care."
"I'm not gonna cheer up for you."
"You don't have to cheer up for me. I'm not here for me. I'm here for you. Ok?"
"Ok."

"On the Radio" by Regina Spektor ("Damage Case")
"Izzie?"
"Hmm?"
"Would it be wrong for me to feel you up right now?"
"Not so much. Such a dirty boy!"
"Oh, I know."

"Somewhere a Clock is Ticking" by Snow Patrol ("17 Seconds")
"I feel like we should say stuff. Denny, do you want to say stuff?"
"Kiss me. Right here. (they do...aww) Izzie, a kiss is worth a thousand words."
"Picture. A picture is worth a thousand words."
"You're gonna correct me at a time like this?"

"How We Operate" by Gomez ("Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response")
(Played while Denny is going through the heart transplant)

"Grace" by Kate Havnevik ("Losing My Religion")
(Played when Denny dies. Sniff )

"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol ("Losing My Religion")
"An hour ago he was proposing, and now he's going to the morgue. Isn't that ridiculous? Isn't that the most ridiculous piece of crap you've ever heard?"

"Swans" by Unkle Bob ("Some Kind of Miracle")
"Izzie..."
(Played when Denny and Izzie pass each other in the hall. Moving scene)

Link to the soundtrack!
Link to 'Slow Down' by New Moscow that I forgot to add to the zip file!

growing up. moving on.

Last edited by Tears of an Angel; 09-29-2008 at 07:31 AM
Old 08-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Old 08-30-2008, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No probbbbbblem.
growing up. moving on.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread!

i was just looking at the artwork, and alot of it was exceptionally well done, beautiful!
Old 08-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

yeah , I just love our OP
like your heart's going to cave in. y
- i'm anna {tumblr} {lj} {latest video} {icon}
Old 08-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Total Fan

Thanks, Ally!

Our OP looks wonderful!

ETA: Just an update. I'm more than halfway through my Junkies movie. I've edited our couple's scenes together until episode 224. I have 36 minutes, so far.

I've been crying like a baby since Superstition.

Last edited by hannahbanana; 08-31-2008 at 08:48 AM
Old 08-31-2008, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Our OP looks wonderful!
it does I love this one :

that scene is cute and the coloring is fab

36 wow I can't wait to see it
Old 08-31-2008, 08:55 AM
Total Fan

It's @ 120MB now. I dunno where I could upload it when it's done. Maybe Megaupload.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I'm deff gonna download it I can't wait to see all the cute DI moments again
Old 08-31-2008, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay new thread
Old 08-31-2008, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am looking forward to the Denny/Izzie scenes we are going to get in the SP!
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 08-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

I am really looking forward to seeing them again as well I've been missing them alot lately
Old 08-31-2008, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Their chemistry is undeniable!
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 08-31-2008, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

sure is they were always so happy and smiley around each other ..
Old 08-31-2008, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattia (View Post)
sure is they were always so happy and smiley around each other ..
I love all of the Dizzie scenes!