Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2017, 01:24 AM
New Fan

Grey´s fan in trouble kindly asking for help

(ED: Wish I could edit the title of the thread as I wanted to name it differently, sorry, that was an accident)

Firstly, let me wish everyone lots of love and success in 2017!

I am writing this post because after many (nothing but painful) years of trying to change my life from the state of living hell into something at least more decent just on my own, I am giving up because it is going no where. And I need to finally get the things off my chest and don´t have anyone in ´real´ life to talk to.

I am a former med student who hasn´t had the chance yet to lead ANY social life whatsoever (the reason is explained in the link for those (haha, I know, no one is going to care, I do not live in a fairytale, I know, I am just being pathetic) who may be interested to know.) and besideds nothing but hard work the really only fun I have had in my life where those 45 minutes of Grey´s Anatomy every week. It kept me motivated to keep going (read - keep the naive me suffering for no reason)..That´s why I chose this website as the one where I am about to get things off my chest and share my story. Because MAYBE, maybe there might be someone out here who may relate to it or at least understand me without judging me.

Initially I wanted to ask you to help spread me the word about my campaign (I am not asking you to donate to my campaign) but I am a big girl now and not naive as I know all my efforts are just futile (as much as all my unnecessary suffering caused by my irresponsible immature parents who brought me into this world).
I´ve decided to finally kill myself next week as there is no ´hope´ left for me.
So I am just adding my story here to get it off my chest and perhaps also to warn others of the risks connected with raising an unwanted child..
With love
M.
https://gogetfunding.com/my-pathetic...-so-much-more/