Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2009, 03:35 AM
Loyal Fan

+1
Old 07-13-2009, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Aurora, 2 has been eliminated. Bella, yours count of course.

Score so far:
1- 10
3- 7

Last edited by mariem201; 07-14-2009 at 08:49 AM
Old 07-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Extreme Fan

This may be whiney and indecisive sounding (that's OK you can say it), but I don't think I can pick b/t 1 and 3 b/c one is a Gizzie pic and one is a Katie/TR pic. That makes them of a very different to me, so I choose both!

~ Cindy
Old 07-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for counting mine!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

+ 1

I still love three...his head on her shoulder while they're laughing is so cute.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Cindy, I can't pick either, LOL. Although they are both TR and Katie photos. The scene was really serious remember? So it was an outtake with TR and Katie.

1- 11
3- 6
Old 07-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Total Fan

T.R. Knight was quoted in Katherine's August '09 InStyle magazine . I have transcribed the paragraph for those who have not yet read the full article:
Quote:
Given that she has been working professionally nonstop since childhood, Heig's tendency to carefully choreograph even her downtime is understandable. Before Grey's made her a household name and Knocked Up transformed her into a mainstream movie star, she had already had two dozen film and television jobs. "I think the reason why Katie is such a strong actress," says her Grey's co-star and best friend T.R. Knight, "is that she's just wickedly smart. The way she can dissect a scene or identify what the character's emotional state is appears effortless, but it's come out of a lot of work." Gerard Butler, her Ugly Truth paramour, agrees. "I had seen Knocked Up," he says "and I'd fallen madly in love with Katie." He laughs and adds, "I don't think I ever mentioned that to her. Head over heels. This is the sexiest, smartest, sassiest, funniest actress out there. And suddenly you get told they want you to read a script with her? I love this business!"
Old 07-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Aww, so sweet and I agree with him. Katie always makes it effortless, so does TR. That is what makes them two of the best in the entire business.

Katie has it tough because when you're as beautiful as her, people don't always value your talent but I think she proved to everyone this season with the cancer story, she had amazing acting chops.

Not sure if everyone saw it but OK magazine has a special about a day in Katie's life. They talk about the Tropical Havana bar where she and TR regularly hang out together and have a few drinks.

What I wouldn't give to be able to go to that bar and see them both.

I need more votes for the photo showdown guys, so continue voting.

I'm thinking the first photo to get 15 votes win.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks so much for posting that quote, Mel. So incredibly sweet. I absolutely adore their friendship. Both of them... their talent and drive is so inspiring.

Marie... thanks for sharing that bit in OK mag too... which issue?

OK... I'll break down and vote, then... you made a good point that-- #3 pic really was Katie and TR... it's still really hard to pick though...

#1 - 12
#3 - 5

~ Cindy
Old 07-16-2009, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks alot for the quote Mel! so sweet of him and he's so right too

I really hope to see TR at The Ugly Truth premier tonight
Old 07-16-2009, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Cindy, it's the latest issue with Michael Jackson on it. I'll check to make sure it's not the OK Canada one. They always have things about Katie and TR there. If it's ok Canada, it wouldn't be in the US.

Yes, TR and Katie have tons of outtakes. They both said they were always making each other crack up, and they made the directors crazy.

I hope someone can find a photo of the TR and Katie kiss blooper with the gum, LOL.

OK, I'll vote too then as we need more votes. It's so tough, but I was thinking maybe we can make art with both photos.

#1 - 13
#3 - 5
Old 07-17-2009, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Sorry for posting twice but there's nobody around and we have some photos with those two and some quotes all from yesterday at the Ugly Truth premiere.

Photos:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I love how cuddly and cute they are. They look so happy.

Katie talking about losing TR on Grey:

'Grey's' Anatomy Stars On Emmy Noms & 'Grey's' Without T.R. Knight

I love that quote. I hope noone minds if I had it on the first page?
Old 07-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Marie-- thanks so much for those links!
Seriously, these made my day!
I am especially fond of this pic:

and, of course, this quote:

Quote:
"It's really hard actually," Katherine Heigl adds about Knight's departure. "For me, he was such a source of friendship and support, and love and laughter. It doesn't feel the same."

~ Cindy
Old 07-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Great minds think alike. I used this photo as my desktop background.

I really wanted to put that Katie quote on the first page, but I don't know where I can put it
Old 07-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Total Fan

Give me about ten minutes and I snagged all the pictures in MQs without tags ready to post.