Originally Posted by lenaMD (View Post)
awesome picspam Wala

awww the closet scene they wanted to kiss each other so badly there

Derek was so worried about Mer
aww yeah if they can cry he can kiss her
Old 06-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
aww yeah if they can cry he can kiss her
we need that in the SP crying together

The last three say so much Derek knew what to do to get Mer calm down and Mer took his hand and lying her head on his schoulder
Old 06-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
we need that in the SP crying together

The last three say so much Derek knew what to do to get Mer calm down and Mer took his hand and lying her head on his schoulder
Yeah I loved how Derek knew something was wrong with her and he was just there for her
I want a scene like that
Honestly the SP of S6 with MD crying together didn't do much for me dunnoo mainly because it just felt so off for a reason I can't put my fingers on.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah I loved how Derek knew something was wrong with her and he was just there for her
I want a scene like that
Honestly the SP of S6 with MD crying together didn't do much for me dunnoo mainly because it just felt so off for a reason I can't put my fingers on.
Maybe because they laughed on George funeral and then we had the sex marathon which was weird because we saw nothing and then Mer crying over George when he was dead for weeks you don't do that in real life when you hear that somebody who means so much to you you cry ...
Old 06-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe because they laughed on George funeral and then we had the sex marathon which was weird because we saw nothing and then Mer crying over George when he was dead for weeks you don't do that in real life when you hear that somebody who means so much to you you cry ...
Yes it just felt so weird and empty for me and I usually LOVE MD hugs and stuff like that but the SP generally was just .
Old 06-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

i would love to have an SP focused mainly on mer/der, or at least one where they interact heavily, but i feel like its more likely going to be circa season5, where we see what happened last season in a flashback, (like mer's dream) and then it picks up some time later. they need to move away from the intensity of the finale to introduce a healthy new season. the finale was amazing, but it was also incredibly dark and really rough for everyone.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayk04 (View Post)
i would love to have an SP focused mainly on mer/der, or at least one where they interact heavily, but i feel like its more likely going to be circa season5, where we see what happened last season in a flashback, (like mer's dream) and then it picks up some time later. they need to move away from the intensity of the finale to introduce a healthy new season. the finale was amazing, but it was also incredibly dark and really rough for everyone.
I agree Katie.
I know next season will not likley be focusing on MerDer for like 20 epps of it or 10 epps of it so the SP need to at least feature them heavily for me and yes after 2 dark SF they need to light it up and have everyone move on.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes it just felt so weird and empty for me and I usually LOVE MD hugs and stuff like that but the SP generally was just .
for me too so weird in the locker room I wanted that Mer break down at home on the couch our in their bedroom
Old 06-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
for me too so weird in the locker room I wanted that Mer break down at home on the couch our in their bedroom
It was just weird because MD alone had 10 seconds together and that's it I know Ellen was pregnant but the whole season Ellen wasn't pregnant and it was same as the SP can't MD talk ..
Old 06-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It was just weird because MD alone had 10 seconds together and that's it I know Ellen was pregnant but the whole season Ellen wasn't pregnant and it was same as the SP can't MD talk ..
We will never see MD talk because Mer doen't like talking I thought also after Ellen give birth we would see more MD but we had to wait for the SF so that many people will come back for next season
Old 06-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We will never see MD talk because Mer doen't like talking I thought also after Ellen give birth we would see more MD but we had to wait for the SF so that many people will come back for next season
The talking thing is so stupid we even got deep talks between AI and CO but MD NOTHING talking wise this season comparing to them. It's like the writer a stable couple can't talk so much so frustrating I feel like I ask too much to have them talk about this baby what could been and what they just gone through.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The talking thing is so stupid we even got deep talks between AI and CO but MD NOTHING talking wise this season comparing to them. It's like the writer a stable couple can't talk so much so frustrating I feel like I ask too much to have them talk about this baby what could been and what they just gone through.
I agree Wala and many will agree with you that we will see MD talk about the baby..but we never get to see a aftermath for mD after the drowning it was the same and we never saw them talking about that Derek was married with Addison either

They better will do it right this time
Old 06-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I agree Wala and many will agree with you that we will see MD talk about the baby..but we never get to see a aftermath for mD after the drowning it was the same and we never saw them talking about that Derek was married with Addison either

They better will do it right this time
It's like them talking about it in the show is so hard ..
I like that they grown into a stable couple but my god I don't want them over everything after 30 seconds in the SP if they don't deal with it they won't deal with it for the entire season.
They need to talk to say if they will try again and with Shonda I can see it ooh Meredith never wanted children now she want them later again
Old 06-20-2010, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's like them talking about it in the show is so hard ..
I like that they grown into a stable couple but my god I don't want them over everything after 30 seconds in the SP if they don't deal with it they won't deal with it for the entire season.
They need to talk to say if they will try again and with Shonda I can see it ooh Meredith never wanted children now she want them later again

Shonda can't do that Wala she said the miscarriage had to be done so that Mer realize she wanted kids and she said this was just the beginning of the MD baby storyline and I want a MD baby not that they will adopt a baby
Old 06-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero