Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2006, 09:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

hhmmm, i think it would be more realistic for him to take her back to Merediths, he would probably leave though. I think Meredith would just make a little comment. HOPEFULLY Alex and Izzie won't move too fast, Alex needs to have another relationship (however small) like Izzie did before they can both start over properly.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

krisg, I think both banners are awesome!!! I love the first one especially with the mirror in the middle, very creative! Plus the pic of Justin/Alex on the left is a really good one!
foreverai, did you already write and post that ff? If so what is it called...I may have already read it cause that scenario sounds familiar!! But let me know so I can leave you a proper review! I agree that that would be a really cute scenario, but yes, it would be more realistic for him to just join them at Meredith's house.
I'm wondering what Izzie's going to do though. Because not even considering the idea of anything romantic (which I don't think either of them would think/try anyway), she still probably doesn't want to be alone. I know I wouldn't at all. I saw an ff that had a really cute idea of all of them falling asleep on Georges bed (alex included ). That would be a funny and interesting way to go about it.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisg
Alex/Izzie are making me want to experiment ALOT....

Also this one:

(Neither came out very well, but I thought I wud post them anyways.....)
those are amazing!!! specially the first one!! amazing job!!!! very original and creative!
Old 05-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow this thread blew up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmebleed
Pia (the thread starter) can add you as soon as she sees this!
It was very Prince Charming like wasn't it? Particularly seeing as she was in a gown and he a suit!
So, I've been reading various fics that people have written since the finale. And in every one they either have Alex go back with them to Merediths or some even have Alex take Izzie to wherever he lives (apartment is usually the consensus). Anyway, it made me think and I wanted to get your guys' opinion. What do you think will happen?
I personally think he would go over to Meredith's at least for a little bit to make sure Izzie will settle down and go to sleep or whatever. And I'm sure Mer and George wouldn't say anything seeing as they saw how he stepped in for her.
I think he would take her back to Meredith's. At least that way she'd have the support of them there as well as himself. Plus, he might think taking her back to his place might send mixed signals. Especially if they were there a lot when they were together. But then again seeing as we've never seen Izzie at Alex's i don't believe that would be a factor.

I think he'd bring her up to her room and either help her change, or just lay her in bed, and either sit in a chair next to her, or on the edge of her bed, or lay down with her and hold her. I can also imagine meredith and george coming home and peeking in on them to make sure Izzie's okay. JMI
Old 05-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Very good answer. Aww I really like the idea of him sitting there and just watching her sleep...scenes like that are always good! (um, as long as it's not a creepy stalker kinda thing! )
Old 05-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Total Fan

Love the banners krisg!! They are beautiful!! Also love all the song suggestions...U2's Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own is perfect!!

Old 05-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think he'd bring her up to her room and either help her change, or just lay her in bed, and either sit in a chair next to her, or on the edge of her bed, or lay down with her and hold her.
Aaww I would love if he would just lay with her and held her all night. That would be so great. I can not wait to see that sweet and caring side of Alex.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 05-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Could I please be added?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beautiful Stranger*
Aaww I would love if he would just lay with her and held her all night. That would be so great. I can not wait to see that sweet and caring side of Alex.

Me either! To see him all protective and strong for Izzy! It's going to be so sweet to see that! I just hope it lasts!
Old 05-23-2006, 02:35 PM
New Fan

Hey guys,
I want to write a fan fic about Izzie and Alex. The thing is I haven't done many of them and i don't think I am that good. Would you guys be willing to read one of mine and tell me what you think? Please!

MEREDITH: "Dr. Bailey, all my boyfriends are here!"

Izzie's Angel

Old 05-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Passionate Fan

New A/I fic. You can find it here. If you have an LJ account you can respond, if not, you can respond here.

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck
Old 05-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i'm anxious to start working on the A/I wall
Old 05-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Total Fan

Love the fic...!!

Old 05-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmebleed
krisg, I think both banners are awesome!!! I love the first one especially with the mirror in the middle, very creative! Plus the pic of Justin/Alex on the left is a really good one!
foreverai, did you already write and post that ff? If so what is it called...I may have already read it cause that scenario sounds familiar!! But let me know so I can leave you a proper review! I agree that that would be a really cute scenario, but yes, it would be more realistic for him to just join them at Meredith's house.
I'm wondering what Izzie's going to do though. Because not even considering the idea of anything romantic (which I don't think either of them would think/try anyway), she still probably doesn't want to be alone. I know I wouldn't at all. I saw an ff that had a really cute idea of all of them falling asleep on Georges bed (alex included ). That would be a funny and interesting way to go about it.
I didn't do a fan fiction. I am going to have to try my hand at it, but until then, I enjoy reading everyone else. I need to be added and since I'm new, is there a separate place to view videos particularly for A/I? I have been praying someone would do a video with the song Hero by Enrique Eglesiates (sorry about spelling). It's the most perfect song particularly considering the last few minutes of the finale.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLane
Hey guys,
I want to write a fan fic about Izzie and Alex. The thing is I haven't done many of them and i don't think I am that good. Would you guys be willing to read one of mine and tell me what you think? Please!
Of course I'll read it and let you know what I think! I love all A/I fics!! The more the better!

jayne190, I'll read and review yours later!

As for vids, I don't know about any specific a/i sites or anything but youtube and putfile have vids that people upload all the time. Episode Clips as well as vids they have made so you can try there!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Surprise

Chasing Cars - Alex/Izzie

Chasing Cars

credits: caps > katieheiglfan.com, brushes > ?, textures > TBE