Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2010, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
I think the most interesting thing about this episode is gonna be the promo for 6.19 at the end

happy grey's day you guys

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-25-2010, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Usually episodes I don't expect much from I end up liking them very much, so I may be pleasantly surprised by this one But I'm really not interested in Owen's past, I'd rather see other things...
Old 03-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

me too and I didn't watch all the peeks this time so hopefully it will turn out to be a good thing for me

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-25-2010, 07:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
I think the most interesting thing about this episode is gonna be the promo for 6.19 at the end
haha so true
We feel that weight on our backs, but, they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens that allow us to fly.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow a lot of teddy and Owen haters ... Gee one episode not focused on Grey's regulars and all everyone is excited about is alex brother returning ........

sounds like 24, when female co star got mega screen time over the star for like 3 episodes ,everyone wanted the star back ......

I loved this episode you got to see why owen is so F'd up in the head at times. Why he had all those nightmares and almost choked Christina to death, you saw a part of his past with Teddy and small part of there friendship/relationship . Saw why he had mega issues letting guest star Sara Gilbert die by choice .

not one remark on richard trying to fit in a regular Dr in the operating room saying I would hit that ,referring to one of the OR nurses .Of course who is in the background but bailey !!!

Meredith having a surgery taken away by Derek... how the other intern gave her the Grinch story to cheer up Meredith was nice and light ...

Nice to see Calli tell Arizona she wants a child ,no real reaction from Arizona ...see how that works out ..

Finally Teddy knocking boots with who else the stud of Grey's Anatomy, Mark Sloan . Is there any woman currently on staff or not on staff he hasn't slept with Yes there a few he hasn't had "sex" with but that list is a short one !!!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Sara Gilbert and the guy playing her husband did a great job

I saw that twist for Owen coming as soon as the accident happened but still it was good to see why Owen is so F'd up..

I really hope Derek's days as Chief come to an end soon, I have not really liked him much since he took over. I want to see the Real Chief stay sober and take over again.

The Grinch story was cute but damn I don't know if I would have been that cool

I do not think Calie and Arizona should have kids together unless they BOTH want them, having kids is not the same as doing stunts for your friends. To be a good parent and partner you both have to want it , otherwise the kids are the ones who really suffer.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Could see that story with calie and arizona as a good one for Season 7 .

I miss My Dr reed as stated in other threads Grey's has so many cast regulars hard to put everyone in every scene .

So tonight was owen story .The black soldier in the Owens flashback, I know from Sara conners Chronicles .....

all the Mer and der fans you know each week they get plenty of screen time. I agree it is time for derick to go back to being a regular Dr, not Chief . richard is ready to be Chief once more !!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love love love Cristina and Owen... but Shonda BLOWS my mind and makes me so confused because for some reason, and it goes against everything I believe, but now I kinda like... Teddy.. and Owen...
Old 03-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked:
-Cristina: I loved how sympathetic she was to the patient and how she knew something was wrong with Owen. She's grown a lot.
-Meredith: I liked that she got a little cute SL and I adored her scene with Jackson! He fits so well. Whoville
-Richard: I wanted the "Chief" to get a good SL this season but he had been having too much ST for my taste. But this episode I liked how he was trying to adapt (I wish the attendings had let him sit with them but I liked how Mark said he's still the couch) and I loved how he gave Derek advice. Oh I also loved the OR scene. Funny
-Sara Gilbert: she was BRILLIANT! Do I dare to say Emmy nom??
-Mark/Callie: I always like their cute little scenes
-MD: Finally they got scenes and they were cute and funny!

I didn't like:
-Owen flashbacks: I expected something more powerful and the scenes didn't keep me interested.
-No enough Alex but it's OK since he gets his big episode next week

Callie/Arizona: Poor Callie can't catch a break But I think this is an interesting storyline for Calzona. It was about time they got something.

Overall it was mostly about Owen and I found it boring...
Old 03-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't think it was bad but as usual it wasn't Grey's anatomy for me, but it was much better than last epp at least.
I liked that Meredith had something even if it was small but better than nothing and I thought the MD scenes were off and more thrown in to give them something but I will take it better than nothing.
The Owen and Teddy saga was boring as hell to watch for me. Cristina has in the sidelines for a while for Owen and Teddy SL this season sadly.
Mark and Teddy no chemistry and forced.
Callie and AZ now am I suppose to believe AZ doesn't want children OK Shonda
Overall I give it a C.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't usually post here but I have such a different opinion about this episode that I thought I'd thrown in my support for those who like it.

I think the Sarah Gilbert storyline was a really good one and that alone made it a really good episode for me. I like these case of the week storylines then a "OMG CRAZY!" case of the week one. It may not have been exciting but I thought the writing for it was good and I think it tied into Owen's PTSD nicely. The saddest part, I think was in the end when Owen let go of his neck, the guy died, and the way they cut it it seemed like then the helicopter came. Which I'm sure contributes to the PTSD.

I honestly don't understand the Teddy hate. I like the character. I don't know if it's because she was brought in for the triangle therefore she's not like by default of what I assume is a popular couple. Which is fine because I've done that. But I like her as a character aside from the triangle and I really hope that they branch her out more. I like her as a mentor to Cristina, even if she's had a few missteps with that along the way. I've read some things where people think she's pathetic about Owen but honestly...this is Grey's Anatomy. If that's the reason then no one should like any characters on this show except for Bailey.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't usually post here but I have such a different opinion about this episode that I thought I'd thrown in my support for those who like it.
You should post her more often
I like reading other opinions .
Quote:
I honestly don't understand the Teddy hate.
Well in my opinion I think one of the reason I dislike her is because I have a bad taste left in my mouth from love triangles and all .
Old 03-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay I definetly agree with the concensus I loved Kim Raver in Third Watch but I'm not feeling her in this show and she's just annoying me

Sara Gilbert: OMG if the Emmy people have brain one in their head they'd nominate her cause she was unbeilievable tonight I was heartbroken for not only her but her husband

And its also nice to see Shonda using more people from Judging Amy I though the ER people were bad but now I'm seeing more people from JA on her shows. First Jillian Armenante(the lady who played the wife of the guy with the bomb in his chest) then Jessica Tuck (the lady who played the mom of the girl who gave birth in the bathroom) then Tyne Daly (Derek's mom) and now Richard Jones (Owen's CO) not to mention Amy Brenemen being on PP
Old 03-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
Well in my opinion I think one of the reason I dislike her is because I have a bad taste left in my mouth from love triangles and all .
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of triangles either. There have only been a handful of triangle storylines that I've actually thought were well written. But generally I think of them as a lazy way for writers to break a couple up. If you ship on a tv show (and I do like a crazy person usually) and you actually get what you're always worried when they'll break up. But it always falls back to a triangle situation when there are SO many reasons a couple could break up to choose from.

On a show like this, I try to stay away from shipping couples. But I still can get sucked in. I'm not shipping Teddy with Owen though, I don't absolutely love her character, but I like her and see potential for a good character. I would like for her to move away from the triangle thing and see what there is for her character as an individual and not part of geometry shape.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Let me start off by saying that Sara Gilbert and the guy who played her husband were amazing!
At least we finally got some MerDer! Although i think Mer forgave him a little too quickly
I loved the little speech Jackson had with Mer. I really hope he stays. He actually has chemistry with the cast.
The funniest thing though was the chief & his line about "hitting it" Can't remember exactly what he said. It was so funny though.

Honestly, i did not pay attention to the Owen parts at all. I have no idea what his storyline was. & again way too much Teddy! I HATE her. I don't think i have ever not liked a character as much as hers. Her and Mark have absolutely no chemistry and i cringed at their scenes.

Next week looks awesome! Can't wait to see Alex's storyline!
We feel that weight on our backs, but, they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens that allow us to fly.