Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal heart (View Post)
ohrly? take me back season through season where he has ever shown and interest in "his people," including olivia.

and yea, ok, so i blocked out derek's stupid wedding idea. i still fail to see how that was proof of him caring as much as it was about shonda blocking md from getting hitched. i swear, md'rs were up in arms about that and now, wham, whole other story, ok then.
Maybe not about them. But he cares about ppl.

I never said I liked the wedding, I'm just saying calling Derek selfish is a bit... not too true.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I find it amusing Derek is selfish he is no more selfish then other characters in the show .....
Old 10-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

it was a funny epi indeed. I liked all the AI scenes, they were so cute!! esp trailer cuddling.

GAHH, the pregnant Ellen looked so cute as Mer. I liked Lexie and Arizona too. And Derek was so kind, couldnt see any selfish-ness in him in this episode.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
I find it amusing Derek is selfish he is no more selfish then other characters in the show .....
every character is selfish, totally, and i don't blame derek for being so in some instances, but concerning his role this season, they are clearly trying to make him something he's not, which is laughable. as much as i loathe richard, since when does he have to explain his decisions to anyone, including derek? he doesn't. just because he goes around and hugs a couple of people, he's suddenly one for all and all for one? erm, no, idts.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal heart (View Post)
every character is selfish, totally, and i don't blame derek for being so in some instances, but concerning his role this season, they are clearly trying to make him something he's not, which is laughable. as much as i loathe richard, since when does he have to explain his decisions to anyone, including derek? he doesn't. just because he goes around and hugs a couple of people, he's suddenly one for all and all for one? erm, no, idts.
But this GA style and it's contrived you know .

Next week I will probably agree with all of your post since I truly hate Thatcher and I'm so NOT looking forward to Meredith being his punching bag UGH.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode I actually thought was pretty good last night.

I loved how Alex was being all forceful when it came to Izzie's health but I do wish she would care more about that than her job. Can't blame her for wanting things to go back to normal though. And I find it kind of ironic how Izzie grew up in a trailer park and now she's back to living in a trailer. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Poor Lexie she was just screwing things up left and right. I'm actually glad that 2/3 of her class got cut. Most of them kind of lacked anyways and weren't real surgeons.

Yang is always so selfish. She's terrible with kids, I saw that coming from a mile away.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

I don't know about anyone else, but I really enjoyed how light the episode. I know this show is suppose to be considered a drama, but it wouldn't hurt to do one light episode at least once a season.

Aw, Lexie is becoming my favorite character. Chyler is really talented and I'm glad we're seeing more of her. She really has the ability to make you laugh when she's freaking out or make you want to cry when she is. I really wanted to give her a big hug when she was crying. I knew she would be one of the characters that would panic and be freaking out, but it was nice to see Mark giving her confidence and comforting her. Speaking of Mark and Lexie, they are seriously perfect. The first scene was adorable and the quick kiss was cute! The scene where Lexie was looking for the patient brought the lols. Aw at him comforting her again! The last scene with the baseball helmet was so little, but so cute that it brought a smile to my face. More Lexie/Bailey, please! Loved the scene with Lexie, Christina, and Meredith. I'm no Christina fan, but Sandra is awesome and I loved her face when Lexie told her she admire her and that she was really pretty. I can't wait for the Meredith/Lexie centric episode next week. I can actually tolerate Meredith around Lexie and I hope she does help Thatcher. She doesn't own him anything, but I really hope she's going to be a good person and help him out. Plus hopefully it's going to bring some awesome Mark/Lexie scenes.

I knew Christina wouldn't last in pediatrics. She just doesn't have that personality were you can make children and parents feel comfortable. Alex/Izzie were adorable I loved seeing Alex taking care of Izzie and looking out for her. That wig just has to go. =( I don't love it. It was nice to see Derek looking out for the staff. Ugh, can we please get rid of the Chief he's just so annoying and awful.

Last edited by ordinaryday; 10-02-2009 at 11:29 AM
Old 10-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

I LOVE CRISTINA. xD Every single one of her scenes were my favourites of the night. I reallyyyy love Lexie too. And ML! *swoonssss*

The episode was good, better than the premiere, I think.

It's Nurse Olivia! And she's gone. =/ I did find it kinda weird that Derek hugged her at the end, but I'm not saying he's selfish or anything.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

MD were the cutest for me in my opinion of course .
Old 10-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

OK I didn't see the show, but they couldn't bring back Olivia for George's death (I liked those two) but they bring ehr back to get fired? WTH?
Old 10-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Olivia didn't matter to George.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Yaay I LOVE IT!
It is really good to have light episodes once in a while,
when you laugh more then you cry.

Lexie was very cute will all her paranoia

The best scenes of the epi for me:
-Alex, mer, cris and Izzie showing her wig
-Lexie, Mer and Cris on the cafeteria where Lexie says 'I really admire you, in case I get cut. And you're really pretty." hahaha cristina: 'okay, you can have the rest'

I really enjoyed all the AI scenes, for me it wasn't cheesy at all,
cause that’s what you do for someone you love. It is understandable
that Izzie wants to work hard to keep her job, and it's understandable
that Alex is worried about her health. Which husband wouldn't?

It annoys me a little bit that Cristina is again trying to 'use' the attending she is dating to keep her job/scrub in like she did with Burke.
She mixes/confuses relationship with work very often.
I'm glad Owen said no. Really like him =D

The baby with the arm cutted = unnessesary
I turned away, can't look at that

I almost cried in the scene with derek and izzie when she asks for the people
to take off her wig The background music helped a little though
She was very brave and I missed seeing her doing what she loves

Surprisily, loved loved loved Derek on this episode!
He is totally this person who hugs people when they get fired.
One more time he won points with me.

And the baseball scene was so nice!!
Love to see them outside the hospital.

Good episode. Didn't see the time pass by.

ah, almost forgot: I'm glad Olivia was fired won't be missed
yes, I'm a bad person
Old 10-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He is totally this person who hugs people when they get fired.
Exactly I mean Derek is a nice guy even though the writing is contrived but Derek is actually a nice guy.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

There wasn't anything about last night's episode that I didnt' like
Not once did I roll my eyes thinking ok enough of this person or this story
Even though I hated the chief last night I loved the scenes and I am thinkin he is just as paranoid as everyone else and is taking it out on Derek, after all the way he accused Derek of scheming to take his job when all Derek was doing was warning him and buy him time to not be replaced.

I loved Lexie with Cris and Meredith..

I have always gotten the impression that Derek cares about those around him. I didnt' find anything contrived.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

I wish Derek was not so dreamy
and had already taken the job from the chief

Can't stand Richard