Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey girls,
could you please add me to the fan list
I really like Christina, she's so though and funny and bitchy but she has a good heart
xx
Old 12-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Supreme Fan

I've always liked Cristina even when she's being a bitch...she's funny.
^welcome to the thread!

//Patty//
Old 12-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Total Fan

I remember I did like Cristina from the very start. I think it was because she didn't seem like any typical character-type you see on TV a lot. Although she was really harsh and bitchy at first, she didn't seem like the complete stereotypical "bitch" character to me, I could tell there was more depth to her, and there was... idk, just something different about her character that had me intrigued.

And to me, her being a bitch is part of the reason I like her so much, because she's honest and says what's on her mind. And I think she gets away with being such a bitch because she still is a likable character, because of the fact that she's not cruelly bitchy. She says bitchy stuff all the time, but she does have a heart and feelings and relationships and everything that makes a person human. That's part of the reason I like seasons 1 and 2 so much, because she kind of goes through that realization of becoming more... outwardly human. Like with her emotions, and being loyal, and knowing that sometimes your loved ones are more important than your career, no matter how much you may love the latter.
I don't know if I'm making much sense.

lol, I remember one of my first "OH MAN I love Cristina!" moments was in the fifth episode when they're have the party at Meredith's house, and they're drunk and playing cards, and she has the two cards stuck to her face.
A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Everything Happens Eventually
Old 12-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Supreme Fan

I love the party and drunk!Cristina is the best.

//Patty//
Old 12-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Total Fan

Welcome to the thread, Anka! I'll add you right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindhunter (View Post)
That's great, Janine I've often find myself liking characters I didn't initially like more than the characters I liked since the beginning. It's nice when a character grows on you, it goes to show that the writers are doing a good job developing it. I don't remember how I felt about Cristina at first, I guess I just thought she was funny. Now I'm totally crazy about her, she's my favorite, even though she's a total bitch sometimes - quite often actually
I agree. I actually disliked Cristina in the beginning because, as an Ally McBeal fan, I thought she was just a recycled version of Ling. I thought they were trying very hard to pass her off as another deadpan, no nonsense character. At least, that's the way she was written in the beginning of the series. She started out as a one-dimensional character. I adored Ling so I thought they were making a poor copy of one of my favorite TV characters.

If the writers did anything right, it is developing this character. She still has the same qualities I disliked but I like her now because I understand why she's ike that. She's still deliciously bitchy but she can be the glue that holds them all together when it matters.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Supreme Fan

poor Cristina she's suffering and no one asks her how she's doing

//Patty//
Old 12-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really want to see how Owen will impact her character and how she interacts with the others for the rest of the season. Also how she will develope seperate from the other members of the fab 5.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:12 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Under -the- Blue (View Post)
poor Cristina she's suffering and no one asks her how she's doing
I know. But look at the bright side. Owen wouldn't be there to save the day if everyone else was worried for her.

Old 12-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

has this board ALWAYS had such a strong hatred for Cristina? They're STILL bitching about her on the episode thread! WTF?!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, strong, independent women don't always please. And it's pretty easy to hate on Cristina since she pretty much PWNS every character on Grey's. Not everyone can handle her awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahnnabanana (View Post)
But look at the bright side. Owen wouldn't be there to save the day if everyone else was worried for her.
I love the way you see it

And welcome to the thread, Anka
Old 12-15-2008, 03:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sadly most women my age have more in common with drippy meredith and her wishy washy ways, than they do with cristina. Also merder have become quite dull this season (which is a shame) and so shippers are jealous of the focus on Cris with Owen.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Well, strong, independent women don't always please. And it's pretty easy to hate on Cristina since she pretty much PWNS every character on Grey's. Not everyone can handle her awesomeness

I love the way you see it

And welcome to the thread, Anka
Thanks Ana

And Janine, ITA with you (although I liked Chris for the beginning), I love her bitchiness (she can be mean ) but in the end she wants the best for her friends and she keeps them together
Old 12-15-2008, 04:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

bless her, cris being mean stems from her trying not to get hurt by those she loves. It's better to push them away before they get the chance to hurt you.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And we know that getting involved with Owen might end up being a problem. Cristina was involved with a superior before and she also got her heart broken in her last relationship. I think there's a long way until she can really trust and open up to Owen, even though he's 100 times more awesome than Burke
Old 12-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS (View Post)
has this board ALWAYS had such a strong hatred for Cristina? They're STILL bitching about her on the episode thread! WTF?!
THEY BE SO JELLY OF HER *AWESOMENESS*.
They're mad that their characters in their ships and whatnot aren't as *awesome* as Cristina.

Quote:

. I think there's a long way until she can really trust and open up to Owen, even though he's 100 times more awesome than Burke
HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY.
Slow down there, lady.

You have pretty much the biggest Burke and Cristina fan ever right here.
And I'm not exaggerating much on that statement either, lol.
SO HATERS TO THE LEFT.
A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Everything Happens Eventually