Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow, I haven't posted on this thread in forever...

How is everyone?
Old 08-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3LPnerd (View Post)
Wow, I haven't posted on this thread in forever...

How is everyone?
Hey, hi. I am fine. Did you read Tom's amazing Gizzie fic?
Old 08-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't read it yet, I just saved it. I just finished catching up with you guys.

I have to say I am feeling good about our couple's long-term fate. They have forever written all over them

Shelle, Gizzie, Barney and Robin, Ben and Felicity, Bo and Hope
Old 08-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree. Of all the couples, they are the only ones I could see standing the test of time.

They like each other and enjoy each other's company. How many couples have that? That is what it takes to last because lust goes away but love doesn't.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know. I read someone saying that those two episodes have ruined Gizzie for them, episode 4.7 and 4.8, but not to me.

Those two episodes, I totally block, because that was not them. That was Shonda giving the haters what they want not caring if it made any sense.

George and Izzie were written as a love story. TR and Katie played it that way and everything that happened starting in 4.7 to me doesn't exist.

Like Anna said, she gave up on them just because a few people didn't like them and it makes me mad because I see so much people loving them here on the Net and off the Net too.

The amount of love here and on Tv-com and Fanpop and other places like that is amazing and Shonda just seems to not see it at all.

Gizzie, Jolu, Skylo, Carjax, Will and Carlton (LOL, as friends only of course)
Old 08-18-2008, 06:03 PM
Extreme Fan

We don't know if she doesn't though. She must read GM and we have been vocal.

I wouldn't lose hope. I am not giving up until the end.

I just read Tom's fic and wow! I think this is one I will be reading over and over again when I feel down about those two

Those episodes didn't ruin Gizzie for me, nothing could, it just ruined Grey forever.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know everyone has said it a million times already, but thank you for the fic, Tom. It was HOT!

Why can't you write the show?

I am not giving up either though. This is not the last season and couples that are together this season might not be the next or even last all season.

If Gizzie was influenced by fan's response, so can another Izzie pairing that is rumored
Old 08-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I catch your drift perfectly ML.

I think that is why we can't give up. We know Shonda has no definitive plans for anything and we know she is easy to influence so we have options here.

Gizzie, Jolu, Skylo, Carjax, Will and Carlton (LOL, as friends only of course)
Old 08-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I still can't believe she said she had no plans. No wonder the show feels so adrift.

Couple that with the lack of ANY George and Izzie scenes together, a relationship that brought so much light to the show, and the show feels depressing.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

They better at least fix this friendship especially now that they will both be residents again. There won,t be the whole stupid boss excuse.

Izzie George

Gizzie, Brad and Lily, Leo and Piper, Reva and Josh
Old 08-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

That was so stupid. They went through hell together and are best friends in the world but George wants to look good in front of his new interns so they just stop seeing each other.

What was that? Pod George and Izzie. No way would they have ever stayed away from each other like that or Izzie would have ever let him.

George and Izzie were meant to be together from day 1 and I have faith that one day they will because true love always prevails.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Alright i am going crazy here,where is this spoiler that is spoiling all my Gizzie families MOOD!!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmat_naureen (View Post)
Alright i am going crazy here,where is this spoiler that is spoiling all my Gizzie families MOOD!!!!
There's some good and bad in the spoilers IMO, but the season is looking better already from one little thing in particular.. I must say. I posted a link to the page that had those spoilers in the GI thread on the couples board.

I think everyone here is just frustrated at Shonda's wishy-washy ways.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

I know I am

I think GI will be a great couple when they get together .. their love is perfection
like your heart's going to cave in. y
- i'm anna {tumblr} {lj} {latest video} {icon}
Old 08-19-2008, 05:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Stupid TV Guide named Gizzie most annoying couple, I hate them,. I am never buying this mag again

George and Izzie were meant to be together from day 1 and I have faith that one day they will because true love always prevails.