Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Loyal Fan

i just realized...no Jackson/mama Avery scene

and Webber was mean to Mama A...

not a crier...but I teared up on Alex/Cristina OR scene, Cristina/Webber hug...and the dance party...

Cristina/Derek to me was just

sidebar: some merder fans not happy and bitching about happy couples... I sympathize but they're used to this finales...I'm really sad for Owen.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
Just thinking...that kiss reminds me of the kiss in 9x7 when Jackson says we can do this
Yes, the way she grabs him.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisha (View Post)
Btw, when Jackson and April talk about the baby, April said "he" the first time, but if I heard right, they said "she" the rest of the rimes, didn't they?
That's what I said! I heard the same .
Old 05-15-2014, 07:53 PM
Total Fan

I love that we were all sold that it was a terrorist/bombing attack and it ended up just a mistake that happened. The sides were all completely truthful and yet we still didn't figure it out. It was all just a fake out to scare Owen and us about Cristina.

That kiss and scene was amazing! Once my Unicorn is done and I get home from work tomorrow I'm making a new Icon of that nose rub! I'll take what we got over the dreading NDE we all thought was coming.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Look at Jackson already making plan to deliver their baby. Aww! I love the way he handled the baby too. I wish people would put solo Jackson scenes in.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 05-15-2014, 08:05 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone , last one this season - I was excited and sad to see Cristina go. What a perfect finish for Japril.... it's as if the writers wanted to give Japril fans all the things they were clamoring for - a passionate kiss, April saying I love you, Jackson's excitement that he can do it and April's confidence that they can make their differences work for them by keeping it simple. It was lovely and steamy and tender with a dash of humor - very Japril

This was such an unfinale-like Grey's finale, it started off really dramatic and turned a bit anti-climatic. I can see why they did that - to make sure the spotlight was on Cristina leaving and nothing else. I did love Cristina's farewell with everyone - it was very sweet and to make sure it had impact it was only with the folks she had the deepest bond with - no Calzona and no Japril.

I kinda expected that Mer would be the one to literally push her out of the door - the sliding doors epi comes a full circle, but then she does her own pushing of Mer and Alex to make the right decision and that was heartwarming. What broke my heart was the farewell with Owen - I feel for Crowen fans. It was heartbreaking and poignant but perfect. Now she's there and now she isn't - at first when he thought he saw her in the lobby and then at the end when she's in the gallery looking down from behind the glass. A lovely, fleeting, unattainable vision that was never his to hold even though he feels so deeply connected to her. There's something about unfinished love that stays with you.

What I didn't like was the new step-sister, maybe I'll change my mind later but for now it felt so forced. Meredith has lost Lexie, now she loses Christina, so they shoe horn another sister! Meh...... but I guess that was to compensate for the lack of a cliffhanger!

Goodbye Cristina, I'll miss you BUT hello baby Japril --- at least we have something really great to look forward to next season!
Old 05-15-2014, 08:08 PM
New Fan

It's 5am in my country so good night everyone! It was really fun to talk with you all.

And no worries, because… baby AppleJacks is fine

Last edited by _Coralie_; 05-15-2014 at 08:26 PM
Old 05-15-2014, 08:15 PM
Total Fan

Hey Hey! I know you're leaving but I get to make out with Jesse again! Fun Times!

Old 05-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Jackson always tells April about his awesome surgeries...

we didn't get an NDE or a worried Jackson (odd) but I'm good! I didn't want a difficult finale and I'm happy!

It's funny looking back at the many threads we burnt and we got so little and yet we're still over the moon (well, I am) For once I'm not gonna complain about that mere 43sec because this is a finale Cristina deserves..

also mama A's participation was not huge but it's nice to know they specifically wanted her to be part of the japril baby story...I want more of her s11 because of her energy and not only for Japril but chief webber's SL too..

that japril scene would have probably been viewed a hundred thousand times already if you count all rewatches
Old 05-15-2014, 08:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Jackson has a thing with April's hair. Car scene in 10x13, church scene, now tonight
Old 05-15-2014, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

yup...it's their thing...and what's up waffles!
waffles definitely is a Japril reference now...

first thing I rewatch..Jackson and the baby! Must have been amazing to shoot since JW just experienced that same feeling with Sadie... awww

A lot of stuff in this episode I believe is authentic...like all of Sandra Oh's scenes and tears are like for real...

loved mama A's story too (hinting racism), same with that suspected bomber and responsible journalism bit...great episode I say!
Old 05-15-2014, 08:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great Episode! Loved the last scene with them!

totally called that Shane was gonna follow Cristina to switzerland. I am very sad to see Sandra Oh leaving .

Total shock about the new cardio chic being webber's daughter!!!! OMG I am a little disappointed that there was no closure with him and Catherine.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Passionate Fan

It should be add to the key moments

Old 05-15-2014, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

p.s I love how Catherine mentioned waffles. LOL