Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well that sucked. At least no stackson scenes. Episode just seemed to center around Derek/ Alex's dad/ and crowen. No couples got that many scenes Jolex got like a minute of time and they seemed to be fighting. Calzona I don't think got any scenes.

Should we be worried that Jackson was not there tonight? it is never a good thing when a character is missing.

I really don't mind the interns, but I mind the way they are being written. The writers need to stop pushing them in our face, and using them as plot points to push fan favorite couples apart. Nobody cares. Don't they realize that we have already seen the whole going from interns to learning how to doctors and resident/attending relationships . I mean what do they think we have been watching for the past 9 years.

Also interns passed their intern exam kinda mad not one of them failed
Old 10-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

The thing is I never take a main character absent from Grey's as a good sign. Chyler Leigh, T.R. Knight and KH's screen time minimized in their final season. I just hope JW doesn't leave because he's trying to advance into film, because that would definitely be the end of JA.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfran (View Post)
The thing is I never take a main character absent from Grey's as a good sign. Chyler Leigh, T.R. Knight and KH's screen time minimized in their final season. I just hope JW doesn't leave because he's trying to advance into film, because that would definitely be the end of JA.
I wouldn't worry it means nothing.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I wouldn't worry it means nothing.
he might be taking some time off to help his wife during her pregnancy. does anyone know when she is due?
Old 10-24-2013, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Id say that they just couldn't find a way to fit him in the episode. They do it a lot in nearly all the CW shows I watch. It means nothing.

Was April in the episode?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-24-2013, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
he might be taking some time off to help his wife during her pregnancy. does anyone know when she is due?
I think in a couple months She's either 7/8 months along. Also men have maternity leave too.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I think in a couple months She's either 7/8 months along. Also men have maternity leave too.
yeah, they might be getting ready. Aw, can't wait to see (if they send out pics).

Quote:
Was April in the episode?
yeah, but only a couple scenes. Literally two.....er....I believe that is correct.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

Normally, I wouldn't worry about a character's 1 episode absence. BUT Jesse hasn't had any NEW interviews recently. And he hasn't been to any of the Grey's Anatomy events. I find a combination of ALL of this a bit odd. Sure, he might have had other engagements, hence, he couldn't attend the events. BUT why no interviews at all? That's just weird. Not a single new interview. We don't eve know what he is thinking about Japril in this season at all.

So I don't know. From what I recall, actors sign 7 year contracts. But Chyler left EARLY and so did Katherine and other actors, too. Even though actors have a 7 year contract, they can definitely leave early.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 10-25-2013, 02:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Normally, I wouldn't worry about a character's 1 episode absence. BUT Jesse hasn't had any NEW interviews recently. And he hasn't been to any of the Grey's Anatomy events. I find a combination of ALL of this a bit odd. Sure, he might have had other engagements, hence, he couldn't attend the events. BUT why no interviews at all? That's just weird. Not a single new interview. We don't eve know what he is thinking about Japril in this season at all.

So I don't know. From what I recall, actors sign 7 year contracts. But Chyler left EARLY and so did Katherine and other actors, too. Even though actors have a 7 year contract, they can definitely leave early.
That's what I was thinking too. He is trying to do more projects lately, but I don't think that would get in the way of doing any press for grey's. I thought that his new storyline as the head of the board and with April would be enough to have him stay, but maybe not. He could see Sandra oh leaving and Patrick and Ellen trying to as well and think maybe it's my time too. It is his 5th season, and around that time actors start to get antsy.

I just find really weird that he has done no press for grey's, and aggravating because I don't know what Jackson's POV is. I remember I was reading an article for the 200th and it talked about the actor's casting stories, and they had everyone, but Jesse. It just seems odd.
Old 10-25-2013, 03:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin'youalways (View Post)
That's what I was thinking too. He is trying to do more projects lately, but I don't think that would get in the way of doing any press for grey's. I thought that his new storyline as the head of the board and with April would be enough to have him stay, but maybe not. He could see Sandra oh leaving and Patrick and Ellen trying to as well and think maybe it's my time too. It is his 5th season, and around that time actors start to get antsy.

I just find really weird that he has done no press for grey's, and aggravating because I don't know what Jackson's POV is. I remember I was reading an article for the 200th and it talked about the actor's casting stories, and they had everyone, but Jesse. It just seems odd.
Agreed, it did look strange.
And the story lines they give him a are not really interesting, in my opinion.
In 6 episodes, all he got is one passionate scene with him yelling on April. And that's it.
Even with his scenes with Stephanie at the 200th episode, he said only 3 very calm sentences.
His character, as well as others, really suffered from the overly crowded cast.
He is not given a lot to work with. So I don't know what he can say in interviews. I doubt even he knows what going on in Jackson's mind.
Old 10-25-2013, 03:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Is Jesse Williams leaving?
Old 10-25-2013, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

All I'm saying is that it would REALLY suck to be a Japril fan if Jesse decided to leave. That would mean our couple NEVER got a chance!

Sarah seems really happy on the show. But Jesse barely promotes or talks about Grey's Anatomy even on his twitter. I have NO CLUE if he is happy on the show or not. Whether he sees himself staying for years to come or not.

Shonda has been responding to Calzona fans on twitter. But she hasn't said ANYTHING about Japril in a long time. Nothing at all in this season. Even though, Japril fans keep tweeting to her questions/comments about Japril. Again, I find this to be odd.

If anyone has twitter, maybe they can ask Jesse if he is staying. Obviously, if he is leaving, he won't say anything, not to give spoilers. But if he is absolutely staying, he might say so on twitter. No spoiler there, just reassurance.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 10-25-2013 at 03:49 AM
Old 10-25-2013, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

I find it odd that this was the episode that Jerrika live tweeted and i remember her saying something about Jesse being there. I will look for it a little later.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
But if he is absolutely staying, he might say so on twitter. No spoiler there, just reassurance.
I don't think it's that simple. Remember Chyler and Eric? They wanted out but didn't give it away until they were officially "dead". I think if Jesse really wants to leave he wouldn't say a word until Shonda is okay with it to make it official.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

I do not like this speculation that Jesse is leaving. I have no thoughts as to why he didn't appear in the episode but I don't think it's because he is leaving. I'm willing to bet he either had a scheduling conflict or he was helping his wife. I do find it odd that he has not been to any of the grey's events or given any interviews. But like I said I think he has not attended the grey's events due to being scheduled for other press like for his movie. And usually the interviews were given during these events. Well, I think we will see more of him soon.