Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Well the way I see it is that they want to pace out JA so that it is not rushed. The only problem with that is the fans get impatient waiting! I feel like they really take their sweet time getting together the characters that are going to last. And I keep saying it because I think it's true, when they do get together this struggle will have been worth it.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
Well the way I see it is that they want to pace out JA so that it is not rushed. The only problem with that is the fans get impatient waiting! I feel like they really take their sweet time getting together the characters that are going to last. And I keep saying it because I think it's true, when they do get together this struggle will have been worth it.
Yep. And now that they know there is a 11th season I fear that it's going to be more push and pull
Old 09-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

The way I see it is that somewhere in the first 12 episodes they get together. But before they can, they have to deal with the fallout of April's confession, getting out of the relationships their in, April retaking her boards, and whatever push and pull drama that gets cooked up. (I am pretty sure they will get together by the mid-season finale, because shonda likes to resolve problems that happened in the finale by mid-season, usually).

Then in the second part of the season assuming and hopefully that they are together, they have to figure out how to be in a successful relationship. I am sure there will be some slight drama along the way, that hopefully they can overcome. Then it will all culminate in the finale where I am guessing there will be some sort of proposal.

Then season 11 will probably deal with drama leading up to them getting married.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Married
Old 09-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

It will happen!! I have no doubt that we will see them married, when I can't even begin to imagine, sooo much has to happen before then which I am totally looking forward to their journey.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
It will happen!! I have no doubt that we will see them married, when I can't even begin to imagine, sooo much has to happen before then which I am totally looking forward to their journey.
What will happen if this is the last season? You know if Ellen, Patrick and Justin leave that will be the end of the show.....unless they somehow make people like April (hopefully that will happen if/when she and Jackson get together) and she and Jackson and the new interns become the new main cast....
Old 09-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Well Shonda has said that they are not writing it like it's the last season. I don't trust Shonda so we don't know for sure, but I have a personal inkling that there will be at least 1 more season. If that includes EP, PD, JC, that remains to be seen. If they all decide to leave, I still think they will try 1 more season, regardless. But only one, I definitely don't see it staying afloat more than that without the key players.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin'youalways (View Post)
The way I see it is that somewhere in the first 12 episodes they get together. But before they can, they have to deal with the fallout of April's confession, getting out of the relationships their in, April retaking her boards, and whatever push and pull drama that gets cooked up. (I am pretty sure they will get together by the mid-season finale, because shonda likes to resolve problems that happened in the finale by mid-season, usually).

Then in the second part of the season assuming and hopefully that they are together, they have to figure out how to be in a successful relationship. I am sure there will be some slight drama along the way, that hopefully they can overcome. Then it will all culminate in the finale where I am guessing there will be some sort of proposal.

Then season 11 will probably deal with drama leading up to them getting married.
Those are my thoughts too. And I think than when they will be together again, he will not want to have sex and she will be totally crazy about the carnivale (and I think this will be so funny to see). And after that we will have a romantic and private proposal when, the season end.

And everything could change if sarah get pregnant again, because now she is a main character, and they will have to make something about it on the show (and I really really really enjoy that the writters chose to make it a Jackson baby!!!) but this is what happen when I am a dreamer again
Old 09-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmela_1986 (View Post)
Those are my thoughts too. And I think than when they will be together again, he will not want to have sex and she will be totally crazy about the carnivale (and I think this will be so funny to see). And after that we will have a romantic and private proposal when, the season end.

And everything could change if sarah get pregnant again, because now she is a main character, and they will have to make something about it on the show (and I really really really enjoy that the writters chose to make it a Jackson baby!!!) but this is what happen when I am a dreamer again
That sounds like a pretty damn good dream

PD is staying for Season 11 so at least we know we have 11th season coming.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Epi 1/2 episode desciptions

Grey's Anatomy

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 09-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaythoo (View Post)
Epi 1/2 episode desciptions

Grey's Anatomy
Thanks, but those we got last night Those are the mini ones.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

I like your dream sequence too Carmela!
Old 09-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

@JaSam Oops, thanks for letting me know, must have missed it.

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 09-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
What will happen if this is the last season? You know if Ellen, Patrick and Justin leave that will be the end of the show.....unless they somehow make people like April (hopefully that will happen if/when she and Jackson get together) and she and Jackson and the new interns become the new main cast....
I don't see Justin leaving. He seems to love working at Grey's. Have Ellen or Patrick said they were leaving? I know Shonda has asked them all to let her know early because she doesn't want it to get down to the wire like last negotiations and she wants to give them a proper send off. I honestly don't think either will go in season 10. I can see at least one more season after this one.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

No problem

I see EP/PD's last season being 11th. GA will go on until they so call "Money Machine" is over and done with. at this point that could take years and years