Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, if he beat him up that badly, I think he should have some consequences. But does it depend on DeLuca pressing charges?
Old 09-11-2016, 05:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Alex will be first suspended in any case by the service, and rightly so. I what he did was not my self-defense. And if he goes to jail for it, it depends how well his lawyer is. I he is my surgeon, consultant, he should have a good lawyer. I think he will not come to jail.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if he'll be suspended, it happened outside work. It all depends on DeLuca. I don't think he'll do jail, maybe probation. But I don't know anything about the American legal system, so who knows A fine? Community service?
Old 09-14-2016, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he can pay a fine
Old 09-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
I don't know if he'll be suspended, it happened outside work. It all depends on DeLuca. I don't think he'll do jail, maybe probation. But I don't know anything about the American legal system, so who knows A fine? Community service?
Alex will have to pay a huge fine. Or perhaps on probation. He will also surely can make a very good lawyer at his salary or? He deserves it more than De Luca.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Alex will have to pay a huge fine. Or perhaps on probation. He will also surely can make a very good lawyer at his salary or? He deserves it more than De Luca.
How does he deserve a better defence/lawyer than deluca when he was the one who put him in hospital ? I don't get that.

i think it will be probation of some sort, I agree jail seems unlikely! if he does time it's probably very short term! I am really looking forward to Justin getting some meaty material though, I love a passionate Alex !!
Old 09-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
How does he deserve a better defence/lawyer than deluca when he was the one who put him in hospital ? I don't get that.

i think it will be probation of some sort, I agree jail seems unlikely! if he does time it's probably very short term! I am really looking forward to Justin getting some meaty material though, I love a passionate Alex !!
Alex is a senior physician, he has more money to afford a good lawyer as De Luca is the only one Assistens doctor. That's what I meant.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Alex is a senior physician, he has more money to afford a good lawyer as De Luca is the only one Assistens doctor. That's what I meant.
Ah I see, yeah the problem is it was a completely unprovoked, inexcusable assault it seems like - I originally thought it was just a few punches but they've taken it to the extreme where he's put the guy in hospital with an oxygen mask anything for drama!! I am guessing that he's going to confess it was him by the end of the episode ?
Old 09-14-2016, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure he will confess by the end he may hesitate but he always tells the truth in the end.
Old 09-15-2016, 05:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I think Alex will say that he was with De Luca. I think he can not live with it he says nothing and covered up the truth. He can not expect from Meredith that she keeps his secret. You have to think about it. Alex is her best friend yes. But they have to think of their profession and to their children, and especially because she has a relationship with Nathan.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Alex will go to jail. It's time for someone else to be eliminated from the game, and it's either Alex or Owen. The writers are not going to kill Owen off, because that'd drive Amelia to relapse or even commit suicide, and Shonda loves Caterina as well as Kevin.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah, they won't get rid of Alex. Specially not at a season premiere, he'd leave in a finale.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
Nah, they won't get rid of Alex. Specially not at a season premiere, he'd leave in a finale.
I agree the show leaves shockers at the end .
Old 09-15-2016, 04:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Are you sure? Maybe females, Shonda and Co don't care about boys.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
I think Alex will go to jail. It's time for someone else to be eliminated from the game, and it's either Alex or Owen. The writers are not going to kill Owen off, because that'd drive Amelia to relapse or even commit suicide, and Shonda loves Caterina as well as Kevin.
Alex will not go to jail. He will also be fined and Bailey will suspend him from service for a time. Or de Luca says it was not Alex, who has beaten him, which I think is very possible.