Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2014, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I hope this finally provides Crowen the closure they both need to move on. Sometimes love it is not enough when your fundamental values are so opposing. Cristina can only obtain a new star by leaving Seattle Grace. It's kind of odd that she started off as a character without Owen and now she is leaving most likely to break free from him. It's just odd that the total sum of her storyline converges onto Owen.

Has anyone seen the GA facebook page? I wonder what the writers/staff will think of people's perception of this episode.
I hope when Cristina leaves, it's for her and not because she's running from Owen. And the relationship that wasn't meant to be.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

It wasn't the worst episode of this season. But it just told what we already know for seasons, other than sex Crowen are just bad match, who both want different things. But I guess it was a needed episode, a closure to Crowen and their fans. My guess she'll be leaving for a great opportunity, and Shane will most likely go with her, that would he the actor's exit.

The Meredith and Cristina scenes were AMAZING.. I don't say this too often, but those reminded me of old school Mer/Cris. Their last scene is going to be bittersweet for sure.

Loved the Mer/Alex little scene in the beginning.

The little Derek/Bailey interaction

Icon: Nikki
Old 03-28-2014, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

i thought it was a pretty good episode i've always liked cristina and owen so i enjoyed watching different versions of their relationship play out. sad, but great to watch.

danny & mindy

Old 03-28-2014, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

I loved the episode and thought it was a much-needed episode. Personally, I think it put to bed a lot of Crowen's issues and was a wake-up call for Cristina. I don't think Owen will be the only factor in Cristina's choice to leave, but it will certainly play a role. Like drunk Owen said, "I see you every day..." One of them has to leave the hospital in order for them to be able to move on healthily.

I'm sorry that people found the episode confusing. I thought the episode was written wonderfully. My only critique was the big Zola scene. Meredith was talking about her right in front of her, and Zola didn't say anything. It would have been nice to give her a couple lines. I would have even liked to have seen Zola and Bailey fighting in the background. Zola must have been about 6, so Bailey would be 4. They could have done a lot with an older Zola, instead of just have her sit there and draw while Cristina and Meredith talked about a dog.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I loved the episode and thought it was a much-needed episode. Personally, I think it put to bed a lot of Crowen's issues and was a wake-up call for Cristina. I don't think Owen will be the only factor in Cristina's choice to leave, but it will certainly play a role. Like drunk Owen said, "I see you every day..." One of them has to leave the hospital in order for them to be able to move on healthily.

I'm sorry that people found the episode confusing. I thought the episode was written wonderfully. My only critique was the big Zola scene. Meredith was talking about her right in front of her, and Zola didn't say anything. It would have been nice to give her a couple lines. I would have even liked to have seen Zola and Bailey fighting in the background. Zola must have been about 6, so Bailey would be 4. They could have done a lot with an older Zola, instead of just have her sit there and draw while Cristina and Meredith talked about a dog.
Sandra said they had to cut a lot out, but that the extended version will be on the S10 box set, and that will include the cut Zola scenes, I'm sure!

I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, then all at once.

-Nya
Old 03-28-2014, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaprilOTP (View Post)
Sandra said they had to cut a lot out, but that the extended version will be on the S10 box set, and that will include the cut Zola scenes, I'm sure!
I've heard. Assuming there are cut Zola scenes. So I have to buy the DVD just to see them. Though I'm sure it won't take long for them to get on YouTube once the DVD is released.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Yes! I was disappointed that we didn't get to see more from the older Zola.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

the editing of the epp was pretty choppy but I thought it established that CO do not belong together. They have different outlooks and goals.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Presentation of two timelines in one episode was ambitious and it resulted in them having to chop out too many little details from both timelines to make it work.

I am looking forward to next week's episode. It seems pretty interesting and involves more of the characters, even though I know Cristina needs more time as we wind up with the season since she will not be back next fall.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Has anyone seen the GA facebook page? I wonder what the writers/staff will think of people's perception of this episode.
I haven't seen it. What was the general reaction?
Old 03-29-2014, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

It was not well received. A lot of people dubbed it the worst episode.

I don't think it was the worst episode of the season but it was not "epically beautiful" as Shonda put it.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I didnt think it was the worse eppy either. I find it one of the better eppies.

Shonda has a very different definition of words.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-29-2014, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

It was definitely not the worst episode. People on Facebook tend to have very different opinions than I do, which is why I try to avoid the comments because they can be very aggravating. I also don't think FB represents the general population. Those who post on FB pages tend to be very negative anyway.
Old 03-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

its funny coz i thought it was the best ep of the season and i could smell the good old grey's days. The written was veeeeery good, this episode blew me away. So much to think about, who are we? a simple no or yes can change our lives forever. Very inspirational episode.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed it but the editing made it so choppy like it's was confusing for the viewers. I'm curious to see the deleted scenes.