Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
"someone you would least expect" that wording is interesting. It sounds like it's someone we know. But they may just want to hype it up.
hmm maybe Cristina or Addison
Old 01-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes this blond new intern has this "he is cute but I won't be surprised if he is a killer" look.
Notice that he also appeared in dinner episode out of nowhere.
http://talknerdywithus.com/wp-conten...19-900x600.jpg
Old 01-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Have any of you considered it might be Riggs?

He just shows up out of nowhere, Owen hates him, Meredith hates him by association. Owen is not the sort to randomly hate people unless they've hurt him or someone he deeply loves and cares about. His sister is dead and he's pushing away the only person who can relate. This is why Amelia will feel guilty afterwards.

Just my two cents.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Actor who plays Riggs was cast to be Meredith love interest, so no way it's him.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Actor who plays Riggs was cast to be Meredith love interest, so no way it's him.
new thread?
Old 01-20-2016, 03:46 PM
Extreme Fan

So, as new promo revealed she wasn't beaten by one of the doctors.
Kinda dissapointing, tbh. Seems like Penny will save her and they are gonna be friends (before they killed Penny off), very predictable.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

How do you know Penny is going to die?

I agree that it feels very anticlimatic to have Meredith attacked by a patient.
Old 01-26-2016, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

new thread?
Old 03-01-2016, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 05-25-2016, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

I've been away for a long time. Is there no longer a Meredith thread?
Old 05-25-2016, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
I've been away for a long time. Is there no longer a Meredith thread?
THIS is the Meredith thread
Old 05-26-2016, 03:17 AM
Extreme Fan

I just think that for some reason her character is unpopular now...
Old 05-26-2016, 06:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can only speak for myself but for me it was the way they dealt with Derek's death and her treatment of Amelia afterwards and Jo as well that made me turn on her...

I truly started liking MEr once she was in a definite couple with Derek... I could not bring myelf to care for her when there was all the drama with Adison and then the vet... But afterwards she grew on me...

First the fact that she did not call Derek's fam before stopping the machines bothered me to no end. Even more so when she would not understand why it would bother Amelia... Neve Campbell lectured her about family and at this point she had had two sisters herself...She is not the girl who never had a family anymore. By this time she is a woman, a mother of three. How would she feel if she was not called to one of her children's bedside ? So it did not make sense for her not to call them and have a big goodbye... However I blame the writers on this one I think they wanted to have this big dramatic scene with MEr left alone but strong...

Second is her treatment of Amelia all season and the worst was "you're Derek's sister" and the whole you stole Derek's life. I don't get why the writers made MEr so mean to her. She always seems annoyed by Amelia to a ridiculous level (carpool, cupboard doors...) . Amelia is not seen as her equal by MEr but a problem she has to deal with, a weight Derek left to her. That's pretty sad I think... Even on her wedding day she could not really be on her side when MEr was technically her only family there... Amelia had to ask it of her and then she did it without real conviction for the most part... The MEr I like would have done that whole speech about being there for Amelia when she saw how stressed out she was not after Amelia got angry. MEr knows her family won't come, her dad is dead and Derek won't walk her down and she did not seem to care one bit. That to me is soooooo out of character

Last is her tratment of Jo... Once again I blame the writters, one day they are ok the next she treatsher like dirt. AT this point Jo has been with Alex longer than anyone else and stayed byhis side and supported him so it made no sense once again... Then the whole past girlfriends excuse was ridiculous...

I feel the writers betrayed MEr's character... She is not the warmest, she is strong and keeps her feelings to herelf. However she has never been mean. I always found her pretty fair to people, trying to help them, she has always been a good friend. That's why I don't get what happened to her this season, they made her bitter, mean, careless about other people feelings...

The only hope I have is when she turns around in the final, tells Amelia she looks beautiful and congrats.... I saw the old MEr back, she seemed genuine and happy for Amelia... Even Amelia was shoked. I hope it is a sign things will get better for them in the futur, that MEr won't be miserable anymore and light up a bit.

I want strong MEr not mean MEr.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
I just think that for some reason her character is unpopular now...
No, it's just all her fans moved to the Ellen board unfortunately.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

I was wondering cause I don't watch the show anymore but thought I'd pop in and see what was up with her character after they killed Derek.

Thanks guys for the answers