Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2016, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Alex was a father figure for Jo. I think in seasons 9 and 10 they were friends and partners. She related to him based on their similar childhood experiences.

In season 11 he started to develop an air of superiority as he became closer to Meredith and the band of girls. I think that is when the superior complex he had started to bleed into Jolex relationship.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

I always saw them as friends messing around for some reason. I think naturally she has more connection with Luca.
I was never a fan of Burke but his RS with Cristina felt... Real. There was always something off about Jolex. IDK.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I don't think Jo and Deluca are sibling level. I do agree that Alex and Meredith come across like a little brother and big sister relationship though.
Jo and DeLuca hang around like buddies, like friends. Food biscuits in the gallery above and so on. Lol. I see nothing romantic.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Jo and DeLuca hang around like buddies, like friends. Food biscuits in the gallery above and so on. Lol. I see nothing romantic.
You'll see very soon.
Old 10-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Not at the moment, no. But it can develop into something more. That's what I'm hoping for.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3649607/gre...x-deluca-baby/

Last edited by Christian'sKimberDoll; 10-27-2016 at 01:07 PM
Old 10-28-2016, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

Dp
Old 10-28-2016, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

Old 10-28-2016, 03:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Ugh, that sexual tension.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

It seems to be as if the show is heading towards Jo and Deluca.

One thing I don't understand is why Jo stood there looking confused when Deluca insinuated that Alex was abusive like her ex. She knew that Alex had never abused her, and she stood there and said nothing. It is for things reasons like this that the fandom acts so hard on Jo. Sometimes the writers have her say or do things that does not make sense.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It seems to be as if the show is heading towards Jo and Deluca.

One thing I don't understand is why Jo stood there looking confused when Deluca insinuated that Alex was abusive like her ex. She knew that Alex had never abused her, and she stood there and said nothing. It is for things reasons like this that the fandom acts so hard on Jo. Sometimes the writers have her say or do things that does not make sense.
He beat DeLuca, do you think she will say him "No Alex is not abusive" just like that? He also tried to beat Shane. Also nearly fought Jackson in 5th or 4th season (episode when April was fired... for the first time).
Alex is a little bit abusive.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
He beat DeLuca, do you think she will say him "No Alex is not abusive" just like that? He also tried to beat Shane. Also nearly fought Jackson in 5th or 4th season (episode when April was fired... for the first time).
Alex is a little bit abusive.
But she also did the same to Jason and he defended her, covered for her in fact.

I agree that Alex has a violent streak but he would never physically abuse her, and I expected her to at least vocalize that.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But she also did the same to Jason and he defended her, covered for her in fact.

I agree that Alex has a violent streak but he would never physically abuse her, and I expected her to at least vocalize that.
But she did in self defense. While I can understand Alex feeling in this situation with DeLuca (seeing your love nearly naked with another one), but nearly beating him to death? Hmmm.
I can uderstand Jo. She is probably thinking "First he beat him, then me and then our baby" or something. The fact that she already had one abusive rs doesn't help either.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Extreme Fan

They filmed a scene with Arizona and Jo in the car. I bet Arizona was driving her from their (Arizona + DeLuca) home after she (Jo) and DeLuca had ̶n̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶y̶ sex.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe after what happened with DeLuca she lost her trust in him. She was there when he beat DeLuca, and it was a shocking experience for her. She needs time to trust him again.

And yes, it's so obvious Jo and DeLuca will become a couple soon. He already acts like a jealous boyfriend.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

The problem is that if Jo dates Deluca now, people will side eye her because it will appear as if she does not care what happened to Alex. I mean even if she lost her trust in him, she should at least have some concern about his future.

The one thing Deluca has up on Alex is that he already knows about the ex-husband, so there is an honesty that is present there that is currently not with Jolex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
But she did in self defense. While I can understand Alex feeling in this situation with DeLuca (seeing your love nearly naked with another one), but nearly beating him to death? Hmmm.
I can uderstand Jo. She is probably thinking "First he beat him, then me and then our baby" or something. The fact that she already had one abusive rs doesn't help either.
But Alex thought that Jo was in trouble when he did what he did. He thought Deluca was taking advantage of her. I do agree that at some point he got jealous and continued to pummel him but he thought something inappropriate was happening as he walked in.

However, Alex works in pediatrics. So Jo knows he would never hurt women and children. I think that argument you presented is weak. If she thought that about Alex, she would have broken up with him a while ago when he beat up Shane for what he did to this father.