Old 10-28-2018, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

PD sneak peeks -

Fire sneak peeks -

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-28-2018, 02:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

all the sneak peek videos!

Gorsch... somebody please send him to a deserted island somewhere!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 10-29-2018, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New Med sneak peek -

ETA because I missed this -

Quote:
I'm thinking it's Ava who's gonna be hurt by the chemical stuff. That would/could cause Connor to find out to find out the truth...
How so? I could see her coming to harm with the chemicals, but that wouldn't necessarily be what makes Connor find out.

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 10-29-2018 at 03:53 PM
Old 10-29-2018, 05:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

that sneak peak video!

Old 10-29-2018, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

What I meant was if she was the one hurt, we may see Connor in emotional distress, so one of the ed doctors or Sharon may let it slip while trying to comfort him. It's obvious that Sharon knows there's chemistry between Connor and Ava, so...

Like the Sneak Peek
Old 10-29-2018, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He'll definitely react emotionally. I think Goodwin is the only one that knows, so if he found out that way it would have to come from her, and I think she's too level-headed to tell him. Ava could tell him, though, if his reaction is enough to make her come clean.

Tbh I don't think there's anyone that doesn't know there's something between them at this point. We even know that they know now

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-30-2018, 08:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes, we do know!

Old 10-31-2018, 07:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Gorsch... somebody please send him to a deserted island somewhere!
Yes!! Please do! I hate that guy....

Old 10-31-2018, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Chicago Med's Torrey DeVitto Shares Wedding News for Natalie and Will

he road to romance for Dr. Natalie Manning (Torrey DeVitto) and Dr. Will Halstead (Nick Gehlfuss) hasn’t been a smooth one on Chicago Med. Her first husband had died, leaving her a single mother with a son, so she had a lot of healing to do before she could even consider dating Will. So now that they’re engaged to be married and wedding plans are underway, the question remains: How sure is she?

“I’m not so sure it was ever a matter of being sure or not,” DeVitto tells Parade.com in this exclusive interview. “She’s gone through so much. She lost her husband, she works with Will, she has a son already, there were a lot of things to consider, so I think she was just being very mindful and cautious about her decisions with him. I don’t think she would have said yes unless she was sure.”

And while the former One Tree Hill star won’t spill on whether or not the wedding happens, she does admit that Will’s new issue, acting as an informant for the FBI and the Chicago P.D., could throw a wrench into their plans.

“It definitely affects their relationship and it definitely affects Natalie as well,” she teases. “This is her partner going through it, and it really does take a big toll on Natalie and Will, because Will struggles having to navigate what’s going on, and honoring that side of it, and also trying to make his relationship work with her. It does bring a lot of tension into their relationship, which you’ll see in coming episodes for sure.”

On tonight’s episode, the two work together and become skeptical of a patient’s injuries when the victim of a car accident is brought into the hospital. And the great thing for Natalie is she knows that she has Will’s confidence.

“I think Will has learned his lesson now in trusting her to make good choices, and not overstepping, which I think was interesting to play, because there are a lot of people that date and work together and you have to toe that line of not bringing your home life in to work, respecting boundaries, and treating each other as co-workers, even though you do have a level of intimacy that you don’t have with your other co-workers,” DeVitto adds. “So, I think that it took them a while to figure that out together, but I think that they finally did.”

We haven’t seen much of Natalie’s son this season. Is that going to change?

Yes. You will see him. I actually just worked with him last week. He’s so cute. If he gets to set before me, when I get to set people are always like, “He was saying it again.” Every time, before I get there, he always goes, “When am I going to see my pretend mommy?”
X

Quote:
Chicago P.D. Exclusive: Upton and Ruzek's Secret Fling Hits a Snag

Things have been hot and heavy between Ruzek (Patrick John Flueger) and Upton (Tracy Spiridakos) on Chicago P.D., but their secret fling just hit a small snag. In this exclusive sneak peek of Wednesday's episode, titled "Tue or False," Ruzek earns the first strike in their relationship when his heated reaction to a family issue rubs Upton the wrong way.

In the video, Ruzek angrily slams his fist on a side table and goes on a mini-tirade when his sister calls to tell him she can't drive their father to a doctor's appointment. Upton flinches at the startling gesture before telling him, "Yeah. I get it. But I don't do yelling and I don't do slamming. Not even a little bit." Given her visceral reaction, this probably isn't the first time she's seen a man angrily slam his fist.

Still, Ruzek manages to smooth things over with a frank apology and Upton makes it clear he's been warned. In the meantime, they'll try to keep their relationship a secret, which will be easier said than done since they work with the city's best detectives who are experts at piecing together small clues to form a full picture. That means they'll have to take extra precautions, like not arriving to work at the same time as Upton suggests, if they want to continue keeping their relationship on the down low.

Secret fling aside, Upton will also be forced to dig deep emotionally when she reveals a dark secret from her past in order to elicit a confession. Plus, Voight (Jason Beghe) finds himself under pressure from Brennan (Anne Heche) to close a case when an alderman's wife is beaten to death.
X

This is really suggesting Hailey has a history of abuse somewhere.

Quote:
Chicago P.D. - True or False - Advance Preview

I really liked this episode.

The official synopsis of this episode is:
The wife of an alderman is beaten to death, and Voight (Jason Beghe) is under pressure from First Deputy Superintendent Brennan (guest star Anne Heche) to close the case. To elicit a confession, Upton (Tracy Spiridakos) tells a dark story about her childhood.
So I should mention up front, even though I write for SpoilerTV, I'm not a huge fan of giving away spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet. So, that being said, here is my preview and what I can't say in words, hopefully the pictures tell you all you need to know.

My preview of this episode...

I enjoyed this episode a lot. We get to learn more about Upton (Tracy Spiridakos), and her relationship with Ruzek (Patrick John Flueger). Things that happen at the beginning of the episode between the two of them makes so much more sense by the end of the episode. And, I surprisingly liked Ruzek in this episode a lot. Not only was the dynamics of the cast interesting so was the murder that they were investigating. I definitely liked this episode a lot.

Watch it. I know I will be.
X

Quote:
When will Chicago Fire‘s Annie IIonzeh be added to the main cast? I heard she was going to be a series regular…. –Max
IIonzeh started Season 7 as recurring, but now is a series regular. As for her character, watch for Emily Foster to make a connection with Severide.
X

Press Releases -

Quote:
While CPD tries to take down a drug kingpin, Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins) faces a tough choice between doing what’s required to solve the murder of a young dealer and what’s best for the community.
X

Quote:
Dr. Charles struggles to convince Dr. Choi that surgery isn't always the answer. Dr. Rhodes finds himself in hot water with Goodwin when he disobeys her direct order. April becomes frustrated with Maggie when she continues to question her leadership role as the stand-in charge nurse. Dr. Manning suspects Dr. Halstead is keeping something from her.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

TY for posting that!

Old 11-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Med sneak peeks, before I lose them -

It's the season of lying. Everyone is lying. Ava's lying, Will's lying, Bernie's lying, Emily's lying to herself if she thinks Vegas is a good idea, they're all lying by omission to the audience every episode they don't tell us where Noah (the character, not the actor) has gone...

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-02-2018, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

No, my babies. I want Rhekker to be happy.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That seems like the start of the episode to me, seeing as no one is panicking over the chemicals, and the promo shows us they get locked in the hybrid OR together during the incident. I'm hoping the full facts will come out there. All he finds out in that sneak peek is that she knew, he doesn't find out she made it happen.

Promos -

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-02-2018, 08:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

all the sneak peek and promo videos!