Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-19-2015, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like reading Linstead fanfics and I'd like to read a new one from you, katiedtellez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igo4theyankees (View Post)
I wish someone would make a video of all the linstead scenes from this season.. or from both haha... Or... I wish I knew how
They are plenty great videos of them on YouTube already. I wish I could post the vids here but I don't know how to do it (?). And I'm positive people will vid these two with all the new scenes soon too.
Our fandom is really talented when it comes down to creativity!

I loved last night's scenes. Erin inserted herself in his future...how adorable! They are so serious about their relationship and we can see the love in their eyes.
I'm glad that they are both acting with certain maturity while still bantering with each other like day 1.

They are keeping it fresh (but maybe a little too obvious at work?). Voight has every reason to get suspicious imo.

That was close. They almost got caught holding fingers in the breakroom. Thankfully for them, Adam wasn't in his right state of mind when he entered the room, otherwise they would have been busted right away.

PLAYFUL ERIN (she bit her tongue in such a fun and sexy way ) She was definitely going for it.

We went from "should we tell Voight about us?" directly to "Where are we going to live once we retire from work?". Talk about OTP development
Old 02-19-2015, 03:22 PM
New Fan

Wait a second...did I miss something? Where are we hearing that they're coolinh things down?
Old 02-19-2015, 05:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyAshley (View Post)
Wait a second...did I miss something? Where are we hearing that they're coolinh things down?
Matt Olmstead did an interview a few weeks ago and said he has just worked on episode 16 which is next week. He said Voight catches them together in the break room. He said they are kinda forced to cool off but for how long no one knows. We don't know if they actually will or if they just make Voight think they are.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

This made me smile for a minute. The fans are being really creative.
To whoever did this, nice job!!

linstead au:
Daddy!Jay wants to send the kids to the boarding school he attended and Mommy!Erin isn’t having any of it. Uncle!Antonio isn’t helping.

Linstead parallels: holding hands
1x06//2x15

Another good one:

Parallels are probably my biggest weakness for my ships.

-------

I really hope Jay&Erin won't break up so soon. I think they should be more careful at work but still be together outside of the office.
And Voight has to come around at some point.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

sww they are so adorable the scenes and we can see its serious for them

very creative fans

I found love where it
wasn't supposed to be
{}
Old 02-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here the link to the fanfic for anyone who cares!
I'll Be Your Soldier: Chapter One
FanFicitons
Old 02-20-2015, 07:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

That was so good, Katie! Definitely can't wait for more chapters"
Old 02-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Gosh these two are adorable.

I think someone on their team has to know. Yeah, they've always been close, but they're holding hands in the breakroom!
Old 02-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Gosh these two are adorable.

I think someone on their team has to know. Yeah, they've always been close, but they're holding hands in the breakroom!
Old 02-20-2015, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Loved it. Please continue soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)
Here the link to the fanfic for anyone who cares!
I'll Be Your Soldier: Chapter One
Old 02-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JulieNicole_ (View Post)
Matt Olmstead did an interview a few weeks ago and said he has just worked on episode 16 which is next week. He said Voight catches them together in the break room. He said they are kinda forced to cool off but for how long no one knows. We don't know if they actually will or if they just make Voight think they are.
Maybe they just mean cool things off at work?!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-20-2015, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Maybe they just mean cool things off at work?!
I wonder because gosh, they seem to be falling in love. No way can you cool things off so abruptly when you have such intense feelings. They were just talking about their future. Like way off into the future future at that. The writers can't really think the fans would believe that they'd quit each other this fast. They've fone too much to make it seem real. If they wanted to believe it was easily cooled off, they would have made it only about the sex but no, they threw in episode 15 and all the future talk.
Old 02-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JulieNicole_ (View Post)
I wonder because gosh, they seem to be falling in love. No way can you cool things off so abruptly when you have such intense feelings. They were just talking about their future. Like way off into the future future at that. The writers can't really think the fans would believe that they'd quit each other this fast. They've fone too much to make it seem real. If they wanted to believe it was easily cooled off, they would have made it only about the sex but no, they threw in episode 15 and all the future talk.
There seems to be a LOT of speculations going around twitter that they'll have to cool off around the unit and around Voight, (while being at home is totally different), but something will happen to Erin in the season finale. The show has kind of touched on the whole "unless one of you gets shot or hurt you can't be together" thing so that might've been the writers foot in the door to something like that actually happening.
FanFicitons
Old 02-20-2015, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)
There seems to be a LOT of speculations going around twitter that they'll have to cool off around the unit and around Voight, (while being at home is totally different), but something will happen to Erin in the season finale. The show has kind of touched on the whole "unless one of you gets shot or hurt you can't be together" thing so that might've been the writers foot in the door to something like that actually happening.
Yeah, I agree. I can totally see something traumatic happening to Erin. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with linstead. I, for one, will cry...like ugly cry in my living room floor, if they cool off completely. Lol
Old 02-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just have flashbacks of Dawson's Creek when I think about what may or may not happen next week.

If any of you watched that show, remember when Dawson found out about Pacey and Joey sneaking around and lost his mind? And remember how Joey broke it off with Pacey because she didn't want Dawson mad at her? And how when she walked away that tear slid down Pacey's cheek?

That still haunts me to this day.

But the parallel of Pacey and Joey remind me of Erin and Jay.

I could just see Erin's loyalty to Voight overshadowing her love for Jay.

If they do break it off/cool it....I don't know what I'll do.

I'm in so deep with this ship ya'll. I've got a 40 chapter fanfic and a over-pinned Pinterest board to prove it

And don't get me started on the pics I have saved on my phone. It's bad.,. Like Intervention bad.

We don't even know what's going to happen, but even thinking about them breaking things off makes me want to cry.