Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yes that is true but at the same time is it bad that I don't trust them after episode ten?
Old 04-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Nothing wrong with having that doubt but I think it's still too early have it take over you. There's still room for everything going in the good direction.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

These two.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
Yes that is true but at the same time is it bad that I don't trust them after episode ten?
I feel the same with the writing that they seem too focus trying to sell Linseride . But I hope they give us a little something to take into next season
Old 04-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

It's been quite some time since I saw that kind of connection between co stars..
Old 04-30-2014, 12:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think they have such a cute friendship though it looks as though they have crushes at times.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Love these two together. I keep waiting to hear they're dating.

I started thinking about Erin/Kelly last night and I really think they're PD's Dawson and Mills. I really think the writers have every intention of putting Erin and Jay together, just like they did with Casey and Dawson. It just might not happen until the end of S2 or beginning of S3.

I just hope in the mean time, they don't completely drop the two.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

I keep expecting to hear it too.

I hope so too because I also thought of Mills and Gabby/Matt too. It is funny that they had Gabby and Matt not talk for episodes or interact too like they are doing with Linstead during the time they had her first hooking up with Peter. But lucky for us Jay and Erin are going to have to talk and interact because it's their job to communicate with each other and be there.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Love these two together. I keep waiting to hear they're dating.
Sophia seems to have a lot of male friends but I find it different with Jesse...more.

Agree on Dawson/Mills and Dawsey analogy...It's usual that the couple you have to wait for a longer time are the ones that are the real deal.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Did they ever say if Jesse is in the CF finale since he was in Chicago with Sophia a few weeks ago right?

Yes the more I think about it the more it sounds like Dawsey because they literally stopped talking for a good few episodes while they did Gabby and Peter and then slowly re-introduced Dawsey together.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
Did they ever say if Jesse is in the CF finale since he was in Chicago with Sophia a few weeks ago right? Yes the more I think about it the more it sounds like Dawsey because they literally stopped talking for a good few episodes while they did Gabby and Peter and then slowly re-introduced Dawsey together.
I don't think so he wasn't listed in the sypnosis for ep 15. I think he just went with Sophia because they are such good friends
Old 04-30-2014, 01:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaelyn96 (View Post)
I don't think so he wasn't listed in the sypnosis for ep 15. I think he just went with Sophia because they are such good friends
I thought as much because he was not in the filming pictures or the synopsis so I'm guessing he is not in the finale.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

They could be keeping it as secret if he is in CF finale but then they were open about Sophia featuring in it so I doubt he was there to film anything....maybe some promo stuff like interviews etc but no evidence of that except for him hanging out with Sophia....I assume he was there rather privately...
Old 04-30-2014, 02:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
They could be keeping it as secret if he is in CF finale but then they were open about Sophia featuring in it so I doubt he was there to film anything....maybe some promo stuff like interviews etc but no evidence of that except for him hanging out with Sophia....I assume he was there rather privately...
I think so because he never tweeted anything to say he was back and other than that one picture that a fan took and has him not even aware that he is probably in the picture, we would never have even known he was there.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT <3 nice title

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}