Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2015, 01:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just hate that Casey has turned into someone else. He is not in character and it's not the Dawsey fan in me but the Casey one because he is so different. I think Dawsey really need a big separation and i hope that Gabby is not sitting there pinning for him. I rather she get to date too.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Please, she left for good reasons and still loved him. He didn't even wait 10 days before screwing another woman. I can't root for Casey right now. He's everyting that I hate! He acts like he doesn't give a damn about Dawson, while I love his bromance with Severide, the guy doesn't have a good influence on him.

I hope the new chied makes his life a living hell and that Dawson have lots of fun with new guys.
If by rooting you mean that I'm a fan of the character, than yes, I guess I am rooting for him...though I wouldn't call it that. Nonetheless, I am able to like a character and not understand him. In my world, liking someone means you deal with the good and the bad. If every time someone did something I didn't like, I wouldn't be able to stand half of the characters on TV.

And since when is running away a good way to fix your problems? It isn't. Clearly, it didn't do either of them any good. But lets be honest, she left so that he would chase her. He didn't and she has regretted her decision since she made it.

I don't buy Casey's reason for not going after her anymore than I think you did. It was a weak defensive, which makes me think maybe he wanted out because lets face it, it is easier this way.

I just wish those two would actually TALK before making decisions about what the is other is thinking/feeling. A lot of the **** going down could have been avoided if they had.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-22-2015, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
which makes me think maybe he wanted out because lets face it, it is easier this way.
Amen.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
(...)

And since when is running away a good way to fix your problems? It isn't. Clearly, it didn't do either of them any good. But lets be honest, she left so that he would chase her. He didn't and she has regretted her decision since she made it.

I don't buy Casey's reason for not going after her anymore than I think you did. It was a weak defensive, which makes me think maybe he wanted out because lets face it, it is easier this way.

I just wish those two would actually TALK before making decisions about what the is other is thinking/feeling. A lot of the **** going down could have been avoided if they had.
That's exactly what I think too.

Their relationship has become sort of toxic for the both of them ever since they couldn't find a proper way to communicate with the other. Communication is the key to make a relationship work and clearly, they both failed at it for numerous reasons.
They're very stubborn people which is why I don't know when (or IF) one of them will eventually make the first move, then mutually agree to settle down and talk about their issues.
They usually tend to assume things way too quickly without further proof or any concrete discussion.

I've had enough Dawsey drama on my plate for awhile. In all honestly, they need a good amount of time apart to figure things out on their own before considering trying to get back together.
They're obviously not on the same page!

-----

On another topic, I love Brett&Cruz. They are so cute! Brett is becoming my favorite woman on the show and her storylines are the parts I enjoy the most lately.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
If by rooting you mean that I'm a fan of the character, than yes, I guess I am rooting for him...though I wouldn't call it that. Nonetheless, I am able to like a character and not understand him. In my world, liking someone means you deal with the good and the bad. If every time someone did something I didn't like, I wouldn't be able to stand half of the characters on TV.

I think if you like a character you will always root for them to be much better especially when they do something to disappoint you.

I love Casey, but I really hate his decisions and I root for him to make better ones.

I agree on the reason being him wanting out because it was easier. I think they both took each other for granted when they stopped communicating and it was on both of their ends to leave and to let her leave. I think if Casey had gone after her and told her to give it another try she would have done that because as you said I think she wanted him to chase her, which is understandable if she felt like they had no communication between them but he doesn't see to want to work things out for now because it's easier like that. Gabby has regretted it. They have growing to do and they have a big history of not talking about things. I mean remember they stopped even talking in season one because of the Voight thing and instead of ever talking about it they just put it behind them and moved on. They need time apart to really understand what they want because I don't think either of them know that.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairtolove02 (View Post)
On another topic, I love Brett&Cruz. They are so cute! Brett is becoming my favorite woman on the show and her storylines are the parts I enjoy the most lately.
Yes - this! I love these two & am so glad the writers are continuing to show their relationship. They are an unlikely couple but, like you said, so very cute!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 02-23-2015, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Sadly, I agree with everything you just said. I'm even having a hard time believing Casey ever really loved her.

And I'll never say it enough, but I'm having a huge problem with Jesse's acting.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-23-2015, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

And I'll never say it enough, but I'm having a huge problem with Jesse's acting.
Me too. It's very hard to figure out exactly what Casey is feeling/thinking when I'm getting absolutely nothing from Jesse.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

I usually like Jesse but he just hasn't been great at showing emotion over this.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

so what happened when they got to the bowling alley? I missed like the rescuing part

you're all that I want
{}
Old 02-23-2015, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too. It's very hard to figure out exactly what Casey is feeling/thinking when I'm getting absolutely nothing from Jesse.
I completely agree with you. Jesse isn't very good at showing emotions and that's becoming a real problem. Whether he is happy, sad or mad, he always has the same face.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-24-2015, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yuo guys is there a new episode tonight?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-24-2015, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

No.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-24-2015, 01:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

There is no episode?
Old 02-24-2015, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

There's one for PD but none for Fire. I saw they're airing Parks and Rec instead. It's the finale.

My Tumblr
My Twitter