Old 04-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

You came back

Old 04-19-2012, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

I did!!

Ugh.. I got bad dust allergies.. and I crave goodies.. How are you this fine day??!!

I troll

“when your happiness is someone else's happiness, that is love” ~ LDR
Old 04-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

The troll thing came up when I was looking for happy gif's, thought that was funny in itself I used to love the trolls back in the day, had myself a little collection and everything.

Oh no, you are sick, and you are having the cravings, not good combo

I am okies, not good, not bad, just here Trying to focus on everything but killing my sister
Old 04-19-2012, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Blondes (View Post)
The troll thing came up when I was looking for happy gif's, thought that was funny in itself I used to love the trolls back in the day, had myself a little collection and everything.

Oh no, you are sick, and you are having the cravings, not good combo

I am okies, not good, not bad, just here Trying to focus on everything but killing my sister
Yeah the penntrolls were the [explanative]!! I remember we collected & traded them at school.

Eh, I know why.. the dust thing is from cleaning & the cravings are pre-monthly warnings. I'll live.

Whatever she did just ignore it/her. Much worse for the other person that way & much better for you!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Not what she did, but what she is doing. She planned a vacation where they are going to do a lot of walking when she knew her daughter has a fractured foot and is in a lot of pain. I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut about it. I don't care if they do on vacation, but she knew that her daughter is in so much pain, but yet she planned it anyways I am just ignoring it cause i don't want to start a family fight and all, my parent's feel the same way.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not what she did, but what she is doing. She planned a vacation where they are going to do a lot of walking when she knew her daughter has a fractured foot and is in a lot of pain. I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut about it. I don't care if they do on vacation, but she knew that her daughter is in so much pain, but yet she planned it anyways I am just ignoring it cause i don't want to start a family fight and all, my parent's feel the same way.
Wow, that's super mean! It's her own kid & she doesn't even care enough to plan something that won't hurt her.. Sucks. I understand why you & your parents are upset w her.

ETA: I'm trying to make icons hence I am a slow poster ATM --

Old 04-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiacs (View Post)
Wow, that's super mean! It's her own kid & she doesn't even care enough to plan something that won't hurt her.. Sucks. I understand why you & your parents are upset w her.

ETA: I'm trying to make icons hence I am a slow poster ATM --
Its a long story, but we were supposed to go on the trip together (to Disney in FL) after my Dad retired 2 years ago, but we couldn't cause of my mom's declining health, she has memory issues and trouble walking so doing something like that, not a option ATM, so my sister just decided to go on her own with her own family, leaving the rest of us jipped basically, so lots of harsh feelings beyond the whole foot issue my niece is having. My sister claims my niece isn't in much pain, but I was at the grocery store with them yesterday, and my niece was crying cause she was in so much pain walking and this was just the grocery store, a small one at that, I can't even imagine walking around Disney like that

Icons Matt icon's perhaps??
Old 04-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Its a long story, but we were supposed to go on the trip together (to Disney in FL) after my Dad retired 2 years ago, but we couldn't cause of my mom's declining health, she has memory issues and trouble walking so doing something like that, not a option ATM, so my sister just decided to go on her own with her own family, leaving the rest of us jipped basically, so lots of harsh feelings beyond the whole foot issue my niece is having. My sister claims my niece isn't in much pain, but I was at the grocery store with them yesterday, and my niece was crying cause she was in so much pain walking and this was just the grocery store, a small one at that, I can't even imagine walking around Disney like that

Icons Matt icon's perhaps??
Of course Matt ones.. They're in the icon thread!

I hope she gets better for the trip. . Maybe they can wheel her in a wheelchair otherwise so she still can enjoy the sights & rides w/o hurting so much. Poor thing! I can understand that it feels sad if all of you were supposed to go too. I feel bad about your mom. I know it must hurt a great deal to have a sick mom like that!

Old 04-19-2012, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Of course Matt ones.. They're in the icon thread!

I hope she gets better for the trip. . Maybe they can wheel her in a wheelchair otherwise so she still can enjoy the sights & rides w/o hurting so much. Poor thing! I can understand that it feels sad if all of you were supposed to go too. I feel bad about your mom. I know it must hurt a great deal to have a sick mom like that!
I am sure they will work something out It just bugs me that is all. I am meeting her and my parent's for dinner later, at least its a public place so that will keep me from getting in fights with her Thanks hon
Old 04-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am sure they will work something out It just bugs me that is all. I am meeting her and my parent's for dinner later, at least its a public place so that will keep me from getting in fights with her Thanks hon
Just try to keep it happy for the kids.. Don't want them to remember fights -- only good times! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

GTG! BB Tomorrow!

Old 04-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Just try to keep it happy for the kids.. Don't want them to remember fights -- only good times! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

GTG! BB Tomorrow!
That is what I am doing She will be so excited she might be instantly healed

Bye hon, was good talking to you as always I am about to head out for a bit too
Old 04-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

will be back in 30 minutes
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I will be back in like 2 hours ,we got crap timing always ;lol:
Old 04-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

we are very good at having not a good timing
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am back later then I thought I would be, I missed talking to you

ETA: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I so excited My real life Jessica is awesome, that is all I have to say

Last edited by Mo Nighean Donn; 04-19-2012 at 07:53 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread