Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2011, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

IM tired though, and mad that its not nice outside, cold and rainy again, yesterday was such a tease
Old 04-30-2011, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I am exhausted too...getting up for the wedding was worth it many ways, but not the tired way! I think we have the sun today!

Good Friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they're there
Old 04-30-2011, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

yeah 4 hours of sleep plus work all day isn't a good combo I just was out till midnight last night and i normally go to bed at least by 10, well weekends its like 11 but still, normally I am at home chilling or something, it was nice getting out of the house though.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Yeah a RL is good too

Did you have a good dinner too?

Good Friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they're there
Old 04-30-2011, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I did, I was planning on just eating a desert but ended up just eating a meal, I realized I hadn't eaten all day
Speaking of RL I will be gone for a bit this afternoon, but will be around later, just got a call from my mom
Old 04-30-2011, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

I think I was the only person not buying beer and ice in large quantities this morning (beer was maybe the one thing I didn't need). I love football but tailgating the Spring game seems a bit extreme to me, although it's GORGEOUS outside (sorry, Carmen).

Still really windy, though, so I can imagine the kicking game won't be much this afternoon.

Icon credit to Jess
Old 04-30-2011, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Ice would be a bitch to drag home being you don't have a car so that worked out kinda bad The sun actually came out when I wrote that it was cloudy, maybe I commanded it or someting It rained this morning, but stopped at least. Hopefully it stays that way.

ETA: Gotta run some errands bbl in a couple hours!
Old 04-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

I don't have a huge freezer so I can't really keep ice around anyway. Doesn't bother me until it gets warm and I want a really cold drink.

Hope your errands run smooth!

I need to wake up. Seriously. Caffeine is going to be a must today. And I actually kind of slept last night, too.

Icon credit to Jess
Old 04-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

I'll be here for a few more and then I have to do some errands and then I'll be back! To plan some summer fun and do some posting!!!

Old 04-30-2011, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Saturday must be errands day. I ran mine, too. (Well, not all of them--still hoping the wind dies down a little so I can sort my recycling. Maybe by mail time so I can kill two birds...)

I should clean up the kitchen, too, but it wouldn't make much sense to do that until after I eat lunch.

Icon credit to Jess
Old 04-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Alright Megan...I'm abandoning you for a bit...I need to have some lunch and get my stuff done! I'll be back later!

Old 04-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

That's OK. I'm kinda hungry so I think I'll finish a round here and eat and do the kitchen so I can be ready for when y'all get back.

Icon credit to Jess
Old 04-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am back! And all ready to post, did the things that needed to be done. I have mega cleaning to do, like scrubbing floors, ect, but that can wait till tomorrow. we have a goal to reach And my apartment smells nice, I bought a bunch of new air freshners I stocked up being I have coupons
Old 04-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

I am also here...struggling as it is soooooooooooooooo nice out...but that patio furniture is still covered and to make it useable would involve cleaning...so I may not be around as much tomorrow Also I may be slow...putting the blender away....wait for it....smashed my finger between it and the lip of the cupboard. I swear I AM NOT this clumsy!!! Let's post!!!

Old 04-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

You caught Jess's disease, I became clutsy after I started posting here too I don't know how she does it, there is a damn ocean and several countries between us, its a powerful thing It was so fricking windy out, it was a bitch dealing with car doors, I had to park away from other cars so I didn't smack into any other doors!
Thats funny we came back about the same time Liz, its perfect