Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2010, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I don'T ship either. But I don't like Will and I definitely not a fan of Alicia, so them together is something I don't need to see. And if Will can find someone else to be happy, I am happy for him

ETA: Miranda's twitter

Quote:
Havin a lotta fun in NYC! I've been doing a lotta court scenes with Julianna Margulies and Matt Czuchry. Never thought id be on trial haha
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}

Last edited by Unsung Hero; 09-24-2010 at 08:47 AM
Old 09-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Actually, I think she could be a very valid candidate. She has her flaws too, not that I approved her behaviour in Lifeguard, but maybe between Glenn and Peter she the lesser evil.
That would be great! I liked that the show had a somewhat slanted focus on female characters last year. But 90% of the new characters (minus love interests) are male so I want my imbalance back!
And that would certainly create added tensions and maybe bring Diane finally into the campaigning the way we talked about

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 09-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

New pics are up, new pics are up!

So it appears this is actually Diane and Derrick's case, Alicia is just the junior associate on it. That answers the questions about only Alicia being in court this season. Childs, Cary and Anika's character are prosecuting. I guess Childs is going to have Cary on every SLG case the SA's office gets? The Childs/Alicia confrontation happens in a deposition according to the captions. Derrick and Anika's character are the only other ones present which makes sense. Diane or Will would intervene before it got really heated and I think Childs would probably check himself more in front of Cary this early. I think Childs will want to ease him into learning how much history he really has with the Florricks and the nastier side of what is expected of him. No pics of Owen!
Old 09-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Heh. I just posted the pics on the TGW thread and came here to post them. Here's the link anyway :

CBS PressExpress - CBS Entertainment - Shows

I'm bummed about the lack of pics of Owen as well. That's the first thing I checked for.
I have a bad feeling about Tammy Blanchard. Why is it that she's unseen since the first episode. Did they almost replace her with Anika Noni Rose? If she's a recurring and not appearing in two of the first 3 episodes, all featuring the SA office heavily, that doesn't bode well.
As for Childs/Alicia, I think maybe it got personal and Bond himself may have intervened. Him being Alicia's 'mentor' and all. And then all of them meet in Childs' office to sort out the issue. It's the press hounding Childs that intrigues me.
ETA : Interesting choice not to have Cary at the deposition where things get ugly. If Childs is the one who crosses the limits, then it would have been interesting to see Cary's reaction to his nasty side.

Also thanks for the interview with Josh. Obviously we have to believe that the thing with Tammy could turn into something serious. I wouldn't mind seeing Will in a relationship where he could just relax and put his feet up and discuss hall-of-famers/box scores or something. (I just don't watch baseball) Not weighed down by the past and the OTPness of it all or the age difference. Oh and he'll get to show off all his sports memorabilia. I'll bet that's Tammy-bait.

Last edited by witgit; 09-24-2010 at 11:50 AM
Old 09-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

yay for the pics up. So Cary is in court in 1, 2, 3 and 7 for sure Me likes.

Can't wait for the explosive confrontation between LGB and SA office

ETA:
Quote:
I have a bad feeling about Tammy Blanchard.
They never said officially that she was recurring, just that it was possible
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 09-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok last question and then I'm out of here. Isn't there any bar against judges practicing in the same court they were on the Bench of? Quite a few legal systems have that rule, especially when it comes to the higher judiciary. I'm guessing America or Illinois doesn't have that rule?

ETA:
Quote:
They never said officially that she was recurring, just that it was possible
Yeah, just that when they made such a fuss about it I thought she was going to be in a few eps. Ealy, Porter and her were bunched together in all the articles. Ealy's in 10 and Porter in 7 at least. Poor Blanchard seems to be in one so far out of four.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

No idea, I am from Germany. Sorry
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 09-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

not sure Shama

Thanks for the pic! hopefully we get bigger ones by the end of the day

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I already checked belga, nothing so far
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 09-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnღfairytale (View Post)
Kinda funny because just a few hours before the press relase came out we were talking how much Edward and Kelly loved Matt.
Yep, they really got along. It was really nice seeing them during interviews and such. They can bring in everyone from GG, but Scott Patterson and I'd be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
And that would certainly create added tensions and maybe bring Diane finally into the campaigning the way we talked about
I was thinking about that too. I can imagine her supporting the only female and a Democrat in the run. It would be kinda interesting to see, also because of the situation it could create with Alicia and Peter. And maybe we could have some Peter/Diane interaction. I can so imagine him trying to convince her to jump on his wagon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver girl (View Post)
So it appears this is actually Diane and Derrick's case, Alicia is just the junior associate on it. That answers the questions about only Alicia being in court this season.
Thank God. I was really getting worried here. I think this episode will be really interesting. Something's big cooking up if Childs had to intevene.

As for Tammy Blanchard, I really hope they haven't dropped her. I wanted Cary to have someone to confide in there. On the other hand, I'm not so thrilled about the other Tammy, the girlfriend for the party()...I'm still bitter about Giada and well...not a fan of Reaser...
Old 09-24-2010, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

stills

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 09-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Nice stills
Old 09-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

very nice yes this is for ep 3 right?

I think this is a still from Scott Porter (courtesy of CBS according to article but not sure if its from TGW, I don't know if he's ever been on other shows on CBS?)

bigger version here

Quote:
He excelled as the paralyzed quarterback on “Friday Night Lights.” And now Scott Porter is likely to win new fans with his guest role on “The Good Wife.”

The Lake Howell High alum appears in the first seven episodes, a CBS spokeswoman says. The drama starts its second season at 10 p.m. Tuesday on WKMG-Ch. 6.

Porter’s character, Blake Calamar, clashes with investigator Kalinda Sharma (Emmy winner Archie Panjabi). Blake is savvy, bold and dashing, but Kalinda isn’t impressed.

There’s no sophomore slump for “The Good Wife.” The drama quickly resolves its end-of-last-season cliffhanger: Will Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies) stay with her unfaithful husband, Peter (Chris Noth), or venture into romance with Will (Josh Charles)? Alicia also has some fiery exchanges with a judge (Chris Sarandon) in the premiere. Alan Cumming, who plays a political operative, has become a series regular.

Scott Porter adds to the sizzle factor on ‘The Good Wife’ – The TV Guy – Orlando Sentinel

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 09-25-2010 at 04:16 AM
Old 09-25-2010, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It is from TGW

yeah ep 3 stills, 4 is still missing
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 09-25-2010, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

i'm sure 4 will get there too then if 3 was released so much later..

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread