Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2010, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have sides for Boom, Trade-Off and Competition, drop me a PM if you want the .pdf files
Old 03-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Here are the revised Olivia sides for Competition. It's also now called Unplugged according to these script pages.

8- end of scene- David Lee rushes her upstairs as Courtney follows. Courtney says Alicia can I get a minute with you. Alicia asks regarding? Courtney looks at David Lee and says that's alright, later. Courtney watches Alicia continue up the stairs and looks back guiltily at Cary industriously on the phone.

9- David says here she is, I told you, Mrs. Lyons meet Alicia Florrick. Olivia says Mrs. Florrick, nice to meet you, I think I'll be turning to you for some advice on how to bounce back. Alicia smiles politely, a show horse. David says first things first, Alicia and I were just discussing our ask and she worries our eyes might be bigger than our stomachs. David starts out to his assistant leaving Alicia with Olivia. Alicia says the prenup makes things difficult. Olivia says she was young and signed everything, all his hit records were before they married. Alicia says his, oh Olivia Lyons of Max Lyons. Olivia says yes, soon to be the ex Max Lyons. Alicia apologizes, says she didn't know. Olivia says it's okay, she's being replaced by a younger model, it happens, she can go to couples therapy, get a facelift but she can't be 28 again. Alicia smiles an understanding smile, says you know the best revenge. Olivia says she'd love to know. Alicia says to make him see how happy you are. Olivia laughs. Alicia says let us be angry for you. Max and Shaina come in. Olivia says yep, here comes the parade, I thought it was just going to be us Max. Max says Shaina wanted to come. Shaina says it's my right. Olivia starts to argue, see Alicia and plasters on a wide smile, says great, love it.

10- Warren says so here's where we stand. David asks if anyone wants chocolate raisins. Warren says no. Max says he does. He takes one so Shaina takes one, Olivia smiles. Warren says they considered the counter and they've decided they're sticking with their original offer. David says that's unacceptable. Warren says he doesn't think it is. Olivia says after all they've been through Max you really think 140000 a year is fair. Max says he never thought of her as greedy. scene continues

22- end of scene- Diane says he's sniffing around them looking for an opening into Chicago. Will says well that would be... Diane says a lifesaver. Will says they wouldn't have to make their cuts. Diane says she'll try and set up a meeting. Will says don't look desperate, yells Cary. Cary approaches. Will says they need him on the Lyons divorce, it suddenly became important. Cary says sure, sure, anything, I'll head over now. Cary starts off a bit too eager. Diane and Will trade an accusing look. Will says he didn't say anything.

23- ICU- Max in bed, comatose. Alicia enters with Olivia. Olivia says oh my god. Jay looks up, goes to Olivia, hugs her. Jay says they said he swerved into oncoming traffic. Olivia says she always hated that thing, introduces Alicia and Jay. Jay nods to Alicia, says to Olivia that he talked about her. Olivia says no he didn't, don't try to make me feel better, look at him, just so... Olivia sees Max's hand hanging off the bed, she goes and tucks it back under the blanket, glances up and makes eye contact with Alicia and shrugs. David is on the phone, says 3.4 mil in Kauai, 5.5 mil in the properties in Chicago. Nurse tells him to be quiet and that he can't use his cell in there. David says you know that's a myth and asks where the doctor is. Nurse says he's in with Mrs. Lyons. David pauses, looks at Alicia and Olivia, Mrs. Lyons, WTF (script says this lol).

24- consult room- Olivia, Jay, Alicia, and David enter, Warren and Shaina already there. Dr. Hanson says the helmet protected the frontal and temporal bone, the base of the helmet snapped back causing severe damage to the cerebellum. scene continues

39- ICU- Max in bed, shaven now. Olivia says the nurses shaved him. Alicia still a little flush from her Will meeting nods. Olivia says that's the way he looked when I met him, he was charming, he used to write these songs for her, just stupid. Alicia smiles, sits with her. Olivia says she's only had one love in her life. Alicia nods, sees Kalinda enter. Kalinda says excuse me, is this his bag from the accident? Olivia says yes, why. Kalinda says she just wanted to check something. Kalinda zips it open, looks through it, finds an iPhone. Alicia leans towards her, whispers what are you looking for. Kalinda shrugs and clicks on the iPhone.

There are a couple of new partial scenes and they mainly seem to have retooled the tone of Olivia's character, her interactions with Alicia and the dynamics of the Olivia/Max/Shaina triangle. This version is also a little less cute IMO. One notable change is that in scene 39 Alicia is now flush from a meeting with Will instead of Eli.

Does anyone else get the feeling from that Diane/Will/Cary scene that there may be a surprise coming with the competition? Like we might find out a D/W decision early then the new partner throws everything up in the air again somehow?
Old 03-29-2010, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Unplugged?? I'll put that up as the secondary title.

Quote:
Courtney watches Alicia continue up the stairs and looks back guiltily at Cary industriously on the phone.
Guilty look?! What's that?

Quote:
Cary says sure, sure, anything, I'll head over now. Cary starts off a bit too eager. Diane and Will trade an accusing look. Will says he didn't say anything.
This confuses me..

Quote:
Like we might find out a D/W decision early then the new partner throws everything up in the air again somehow?
Maybe

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-29-2010, 10:33 AM
New Fan

Wow, great sides!
Old 03-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Guilty look?! What's that?
Maybe Courtney is Team Alicia.

Quote:
Does anyone else get the feeling from that Diane/Will/Cary scene that there may be a surprise coming with the competition? Like we might find out a D/W decision early then the new partner throws everything up in the air again somehow?
Always thought that it was possible with the episode being called or at least called at the beginning 'competition'
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver girl (View Post)
I've always thought that the third partner would solve the competion and that maybe we won't have a cliff-hanger. Cary wins - maybe with Will not voting Alicia (he surely would gain points) - and then a new partner with new client and money and the possibility of keeping both. I'd sign for this end of season (or Alica wins but this scenario is less interesting).

Last edited by Det.Logan; 03-29-2010 at 01:44 PM
Old 03-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Sides are up for 22 on showfax

The ep is called 'Hybristophilia'
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnღfairytale (View Post)
Sides are up for 22 on showfax

The ep is called 'Hybristophilia'
Just in case...

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia involving being sexually aroused or attracted to people who have committed an outrage or a gruesome crime. In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".
Old 03-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah I read that too on wikipedia.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah I read that too on wikipedia.
I'm downloading the sides and I want to share with all of you the great news:

Spoiler:

Another news but bad this time

Spoiler:

Last edited by Det.Logan; 03-29-2010 at 02:41 PM
Old 03-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Wow, I didn't expect that to happen so early.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Wow, I didn't expect that to happen so early.
Also Alicia? now we really need a third partner...
Old 03-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det.Logan (View Post)
Also Alicia? now we really need a third partner...
I didn't see that part when I posted.

I'm shocked and speechless. BOth are not there anymore. Well this is definitely something I didn't expect at all
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

How do you see the spoilers, I can't read them.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't see that part when I posted.

I'm shocked and speechless. BOth are not there anymore. Well this is definitely something I didn't expect at all
There is scene at the beginning (6), a wedding, where Kalinda and Alicia probably a bit drunk talk with the best-man and he asks "What are we celebrating?" and Kalinda replies "She just got promoted" - but I suppose she is joking since in scene 21 Alicia says to Cary "Sorry we both didn't get the job".

To see the spoiler highlight the text - I did not know if it was fair to post them since are really big.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread