Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Not surprised either. There is no way she would do that, right?
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I don't think so but never know with this show

She is desperate though
Old 05-11-2015, 03:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't watched the finale yet (again, by choice) but read enough to know how it went down.
I'm just glad this season is over. The wait to see how it would end was exhausting.
sleepyhippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 12:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

What a lackluster season finale

Cary had almost nothing to do. Canning is mad and wants to destroy them... again. To be honest I really like Canning, and the idea of him partnering with arch-enemy Alicia is even good and I could have even liked it were it not for the facts that a) the path to it is just contrived and rushed (why Simone Canning of all firms seeks a job at LAL? They just threw her husband out and screwed him: it could be maybe less absurd if Alicia was still there, since she and Simone like each other, but Alicia's no longer there, so...) and b) as a cliffhanger to launch the next season this is...not that much?
BTW, the Lockhardt/Agos/Lee is just a parody of a firm: every time we just see people screaming at each other, this firm and the relationships between the partners are NEVER explored: it's almost like it's a bunch of guest stars we're talking about except THEY'RE DIANE AND CARY

What's more? Oh yes, there's possibly (it's still unclear)... ANOTHER CAMPAIGN?? Oh wow! This show can't do without!

I'm not really excited, to be honest.

Last edited by Moloch981; 05-11-2015 at 12:08 PM
Moloch981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cary was good but the finale was underwhelming
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Not really surprised cause it was shot in an weird angle which already made me think it was doctored on but it is confirmed now

‘Good Wife’ Alicia, Kalinda Finale Scene: Julianna Margulies, Archie Panjabi | TVLine
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah I read that last night, not surprised either. Feel bad for those who are big fans of Kalinda and Alicia's friendship.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I adored them in the first two seasons because they such a natural fun bond but I stopped caring about them eventually, but everything that happened makes me just really pissed off.

Okay, JM is also a Producer of the show for some time now but the Kings are still the head of the show. It isn't asked to much of them that after almost 2 years that they have one freaking scene together. It's their job to pretend no matter if they hate each other or not, it's just one scene. I can't believe everyone just okay'ed that stupid 'make believe' scene knowing that work would get out. It's ridiculous. They just shouldn't have bothered with it if they can't get them in a room together, that would have been better than the farce that is going on right now
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I agree with everything you said Jess Very well said. They just shouldn't have done anything.
Old 05-18-2015, 12:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bestia negra (View Post)
I adored them in the first two seasons because they such a natural fun bond but I stopped caring about them eventually, but everything that happened makes me just really pissed off.

Okay, JM is also a Producer of the show for some time now but the Kings are still the head of the show. It isn't asked to much of them that after almost 2 years that they have one freaking scene together. It's their job to pretend no matter if they hate each other or not, it's just one scene. I can't believe everyone just okay'ed that stupid 'make believe' scene knowing that work would get out. It's ridiculous. They just shouldn't have bothered with it if they can't get them in a room together, that would have been better than the farce that is going on right now
The lack of Kalicia never bothered me. What bothered me was what they did with Kalinda once they separated her from Alicia. So, I don't give a damn if and why Archie and Julianna hate each other but it really makes me angry how that thing ended up hurting the show, the actors' careers, the characters and the storylines. JM has a lot of power at CBS. But I can't believe the newtwork and the EPs allowed that thing. And as you said, Jess, if they couldn't have a real scene between those two it would have been better no scene at all.

Last edited by *Ty*; 05-18-2015 at 12:44 AM
*Ty* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread