Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Colin/Logan/Finn #1: Because boys will be boys!

I love their friendship, it's so funny and well written. And I was really surprised that their hadn't been one started yet so here it is. Post away!

Links:
The Three Stooges The Colin/Logan/Finn Fanlisting
But...I'm Exotic! The Finn Fanlisting
Master & Commander The Logan Fanlisting
Old 04-03-2005, 02:24 PM
KIT
Extreme Fan

Thanks for putting up this thread, it's great love the banner. They have such a great friendship I won't how it started. Logan and Colin seem to each other first, I wonder when Finn came along.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

I think he came along in college. Bec in JACF they say that Finn didn't know Colin's mother when he was in boarding school. But they did seem to all know what partying in wherever it was his school was. So maybe they met there?
Old 04-03-2005, 02:48 PM
KIT
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubee
I think he came along in college. Bec in JACF they say that Finn didn't know Colin's mother when he was in boarding school. But they did seem to all know what partying in wherever it was his school was. So maybe they met there?
Maybe he just never got to met the mothers.
I figure Logan and Colin grew up together, live close by, if they met Finn in boarding school, when Logan and Colin went home on breaks they went together and Finn’s went to his home, which is likely in Australia.

You think when Amy created these characters she thought we would go crazy wondering about them?
Old 04-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I am so happy about this thread here! Now if there was a SF thread about Logan, I wouldn't have to go back to GG again. Cuz my love begins and ends with all that is Logan. I wish Finn could have been at the poker game. That was the only time Colin was around but Finn wasn't. They could have at least mentioned him...
Old 04-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Supreme Fan

I loved their scene where they went into the classroom. It was great.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if we'll ever get last names for Colin and Finn.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I doubt we'll get last names. It took 3 seasons to get a last name for Dean, and he was a main charcter.

And I love these three guys. Totally remind me of cooler, better looking, smarter, smoother, richer, more interesting versians of my guys.

"We’re gonna raise the level of public debate in this country, and let that be our legacy."

To The West Wing
Old 04-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

But we do already have a last name for Logan, and we got last names for Madeline, Louise, and Paris in S1 when they were only recurring. I'm going to hope we get last names for Colin and Finn. I've been wondering about them.

Colin/Finn/Logan are just fabulous. They're such a fun group of guys. I've enjoyed their friendship since we first met them, but my favorite episode with them has to be BNACAP. Their prank still cracks me up.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Three seasons? Whoa. I didn't realize that, I just began my obsession with GG this season. At least we got Logan's. Huntzberger..Huntzberrrrger. I could say it forever LOL.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, thanks for the thread! I these guys!
Old 04-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

I love those guys. I hope ASP has plans for them to have "very" recurring roles in S6!
Old 04-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for this thread. I love the banner.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Blueyed 18

I love your avie. Have you by any chance seen Sin City yet?

Sorry that was OT

I do love the three yale males though. Wish there were going to be more scenes of them together this year.
Old 04-03-2005, 11:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is it, I want to marry a Yale guy. Okay fine, I just want someone like Logan or Finn or Colin. They are the funniest most entertaining group of males. There dialog is a delight to hear them. They are so smart which is great. Finn getting drunk and not knowing who Rory is always cracks me up. Finn when he said to Rory the first party at her house after Dean and her broke up. "It's crying time" is my favorite scene with Finn. Plus in the car ride "we like our schedules loose like our women" was so funny.

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

Closed Thread   Post New Thread