Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

7.13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia - Episode Discussion Thread - 06/02/2007

Episode 7.13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia
Airdate: February 6th

Writer: Rebecca Rand Kirshner
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

The CW - RICHARD IS HOSPITALIZED - In the hospital waiting room, Lorelai (Lauren Graham), Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) anxiously await word on Richard’s (Edward Herrmann) condition. When Logan (Matt Czuchry) hears what is happening, he borrows a helicopter to be by Rory’s side, but Lorelai is unable to reach Christopher (David Sutcliffe), who is still angry over their fight the night before. Upset by Emily’s attempt to remain calm by dealing with her social calendar, Lorelai is relieved when Luke (Scott Patterson) shows up unannounced and volunteers to run errands for Emily. Christopher finally arrives to be with Lorelai, but the scene at the hospital is more than he can take.

I am so looking forward to this episode.. It feels good to start an ep discussion thread again, it's been a really long while for us

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the thread Karen!!! I'm so excited it's nuts!!!! It's been way too long!
Old 02-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly 2 months ago, we got the last new Logan moment.. it's been way too long

and RRK wrote the episode, and she's been a part of GG for a long while and has a record of good episodes if you ask me. So I'm good, psyched, excited and happy that Logan will be flying onto my screen!

Old 02-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I think it will be a great episode!!! 2 months We are way overdue!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Heh, my mom saw the episode description for this episode, and she said, "I like Logan." This is the first time she's really said that about any of Rory's boyfriends. She hasn't liked any of them and disliked Logan for awhile, so I'm excited to have her on the right side now.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Heh, my mom saw the episode description for this episode, and she said, "I like Logan."
That's a good sign

I am also very excited and wait ... 2 month? How did we survive?
I am glad, the hiatus is over and I look forward to wednesday (germany guys ... poor me) ... I hope we get to see much of Logan in this ep ...
Old 02-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm so excited that I will be seeing a new episode with Logan in just 25.5 hours! I have missed him so, so much!
Old 02-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

You are such a lucky girl ... I have to wait almost 12 hours longer than you but Logan is a great reason to wait for

Last edited by hearty26; 02-05-2007 at 04:56 PM
hearty26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieS41787 (View Post)
I'm so excited that I will be seeing a new episode with Logan in just 25.5 hours! I have missed him so, so much!
Amen! We have 23.5 hours!!!!

ETA:
Don't worry girls we'll give you all kinds of details!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Heh, my mom saw the episode description for this episode, and she said, "I like Logan." This is the first time she's really said that about any of Rory's boyfriends. She hasn't liked any of them and disliked Logan for awhile, so I'm excited to have her on the right side now.
That's cool! I have yet to hear my mom say that, well by herself.. I always ask her 'Isn't he cool?' She knows better then to say no.

Old 02-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinystar (View Post)
That's cool! I have yet to hear my mom say that, well by herself.. I always ask her 'Isn't he cool?' She knows better then to say no.
LOL! My mom can't stand the show! They talk to fast for her!
Old 02-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

My mom never complains about that, since she reads the subtitles and those hardly translate every piece of text

Just a few more hours till it airs.. hopefully another 24 hours till I can watch it

Old 02-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Extreme Fan

4 hours and 50 minutes!
Old 02-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

First scene was Lorelai and Babette carrying a plant out of Lorelai's house and Rory calling Lorelai but we didn't see Rory!

The Sophie scenes so far are wonderful! I loved his entrance and how he hugged her, how when Lorelai and Rory offered Emily tea she didn't want it but when Logan offered she did! How Logan told Rory he was where he needed to be with her(she said his phone was going off like crazy)! The look on her face when he said it! Beautiful so far!

Emily is so scared she's trying to ignore what is happening! Lorelai is angry at her(for getting Richard's will) faxed and has told her to stop!

Rory and Logan had a cute scene at the Gilmores where they talked business! They also talked about him flyong in by way of helicopter!

This is like the third or fourth edit I've did! I also noticed that Logan, (being the perfect boyfriend that he is) just let Rory run around the house gathering way too much stuff for Richard. I think Logan knew it was her way of dealing with her anxiety! She thanked him for all he did and for being there and he said something along the lines "you don't have to thank me I wouldn't be anywhere else"

Last edited by RoganFan; 02-06-2007 at 06:50 PM
RoganFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Passionate Fan

It was such a great episode! I love Logan!! And R/L in the promo! Ok... I'll have more to post later... just need more time to process everything!

sLomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread