Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2009, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

at Cary's love for assistant.

I wish they had showed more of the background work against Stern with Will and Cary.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah me too, i would have loved to seen more of that.. good choice though for will to chose Cary At least Cary's on Will's mind sometimes

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah maybe Cary would finally make some points with him
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}

Last edited by Unsung Hero; 11-25-2009 at 08:01 AM
Old 11-25-2009, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

would be about time I really want those 2 together on a case..

Old 11-25-2009, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Oh yes and without bumping involved.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be the best
I'm really bumped that there was hardly any Cary!! The next ep better make up for that!!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I really hope so
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Ugh! I hated that Amber chick. Yuck!

Lady, you can't tell a States Attorney stuff about a guy with ties to the mafia or high crime or whatever and not expect him to use that against you if you're going around slandering and using libel, eventually in the book, about him and his family. Loved that Alicia said nothing -- she's completely above Amber in so many ways, I can't even count them. But the look on her face, was definitely saying, "I don't have the time of day for you and your lies, and good, I'm glad my husband threatened you and that you're scared."

So sad for Zach when Jackie was throwing out his collection of evidence for his dad. I wish she would ask him about it first. I think that's what Alicia would have done if she had been the one to find it.

Feel sad for Jonas Stern and his condition -- always hate to see stories with dementia or Alzheimer's affecting characters with a brilliant legal mind
Old 11-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ugh! I hated that Amber chick. Yuck!
lol: me too!! Demanded too much and enjoyed it all too much, until Peter opened his mouth to her

Quote:
But the look on her face, was definitely saying, "I don't have the time of day for you and your lies, and good, I'm glad my husband threatened you and that you're scared."
her face spoke volumes yes!

Quote:
So sad for Zach when Jackie was throwing out his collection of evidence for his dad. I wish she would ask him about it first. I think that's what Alicia would have done if she had been the one to find it.
I think so too, I was surprised though that the writers let Jackie find it instead of Alicia

Old 11-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I loved the confrontations with Amber Peter and Alicia really brought her down. I hope Zach has some of those images saved
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Sadly I doubt he has them saved
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Evening folks! Sorry it took me so long to get here this week. Trust me, you don't want to know.

I did see last night's ep, though, and I LOVED it. I'm feeling random right now so this is probably going to be a pretty random "recap."

I'll never understand why men have affairs with women without having them undergo mental testing first. Um, can you say PSYCHO? LOL I definitely enjoyed Peter telling her off, though. He wasn't really threatening her, though, but evil minds tend to exaggerate.

Still can't stand Jackie. She's not there mother--some things aren't her business. Plus she has a total double standard. Peter slept with all the women in Illinois and he's still her little boy but Zach has a couple of pamphlets about sex and that's not OK? *Rolls eyes*

Was glad Alicia was able to get Jonas off. Was feeling really sorry for the guy until he ended up being a real jerk in the end. However, I'm curious to see what comes of what he said at the end about Peter. Can't say I'm really surprised he was set up, though. I mean, not the women part but the other stuff.

About her always winning, for the most part that's how it works with shows that are primarily procedural. You very rarely sees cases get lost unless they are coming back to them later in a serial capacity. It is a case-of-the-week show for the most part, just with more character development. At least that's how I see it. And I guess it doesn't really bother me because I watch a lot of these shows. I'm used to it. If I didn't like Alicia so much maybe I'd want to see her get taken down a peg or two occasionally but that isn't the case here. JMO.

Anyway, back to the episode...I'm also curious to see what will happen now that the pics are no longer in their possession. I'm assuming they won't drop that part of the mystery but how far can Zach go without them? Will he have to tell his mom at some point? Somehow I doubt that'll happen for a while. He seemed pretty upset with her at the end.

I'm not even going to try and analyze the ending. Seemed very bizarre. I couldn't tell if she was kissing him off or thanking him. LOL

The only good thing about hiatuses is it helps me catch up on stuff. But I miss my shows a lot, too.
meggie525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope all is okay Megan, good to see you here!

Quote:
I'll never understand why men have affairs with women without having them undergo mental testing first. Um, can you say PSYCHO? LOL I definitely enjoyed Peter telling her off, though. He wasn't really threatening her, though, but evil minds tend to exaggerate.

Quote:
Still can't stand Jackie. She's not there mother--some things aren't her business. Plus she has a total double standard. Peter slept with all the women in Illinois and he's still her little boy but Zach has a couple of pamphlets about sex and that's not OK? *Rolls eyes*
Well there is an age difference and when Alicia is at work, Jackie kind of takes the role over as 'mother' to see what those kids are up to

Quote:
About her always winning, for the most part that's how it works with shows that are primarily procedural. You very rarely sees cases get lost unless they are coming back to them later in a serial capacity. It is a case-of-the-week show for the most part, just with more character development. At least that's how I see it. And I guess it doesn't really bother me because I watch a lot of these shows. I'm used to it. If I didn't like Alicia so much maybe I'd want to see her get taken down a peg or two occasionally but that isn't the case here. JMO.
Good point that it happens on most shows, but I wouldn't mind to see her lose one every now and then, 'cause you don't win each one in reality either.. But I wouldn't mind if Alicia stayed out of court for 1 ep so other people could be in court, such as last week with Alicia hardly being in court, that was a nice change

I think Alicia's kiss was some sort of thank you

plus its a 3 week hiatus, then we get 1 new ep!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
I'll never understand why men have affairs with women without having them undergo mental testing first

Quote:
I'm curious to see what comes of what he said at the end about Peter. Can't say I'm really surprised he was set up, though. I mean, not the women part but the other stuff.
Yeah I always felt like there was something wrong there
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I enjoyed Stern. Just the vibe he has. I like him more then Diane.

- Mel
Full Throttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread